Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Alya Nazir (Sair Khan)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    carla blamed for kal and luke's deaths too
    Pat Phelan killed Luke .. she cannot hold Carla responsible for that..?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Pat Phelan killed Luke .. she cannot hold Carla responsible for that..?
    she made comment of again no justice, did alya ever do anything to tracy?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...new-storyline/

Coronation Street star Sair Khan has teased a big new turn for her character Alya Nazir on the soap.

Alya has been at the centre of many notable storylines over the years, most recently brother Zeedan's money laundering plot.

Sair has now revealed that the soap is "taking things in a really different direction" for her character in an upcoming plotline *? though remained tight-lipped on specific details of what will occur.

"Well my dream storyline, actually, I think it might just be about to happen!" she told the Daily Star. "I had a chat with the producer last week and we're taking things in a really different direction.

"Something really unexpected happens and it changes Alya's perspective on everything, so it's a future that wasn't expected but I'm really excited about it."

Teasing things further, the actress noted that people have "demons", suggesting some secrets may be about to come to the fore for Alya.

What could we be about to learn?

"Everyone's got secrets, haven't they? Everyone's got a few demons in the closet," Sair continued.

"The great thing about our producer Iain [MacLeod] and his wife Verity [assistant producer at Coronation Street] is they love to speak to you about your character, they love hearing your ideas.

"I'm all for demons and darkness!"

Sair has played Alya on the ITV soap since 2014, and has also appeared on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, appearing on the 2018 series of the show.

Dee-Dee has taken notice of Alya's aptitude for the legal system and, in upcoming scenes, will offer her a job as a legal secretary.

The lawyer offers to train up Alya in the process.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

parkerman (04-11-2022)

Coronation Street star Sair Khan announces pregnancy

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/cor...ces-pregnancy/

Congratulations are in order for Coronation Street star Sair Khan, who has announced that she is expecting her first baby.

The Alya Nazir actress revealed the happy news on Instagram, saying that her pregnancy comes after a "challenging" year for herself and partner Nathan Chilton.

"Hello? It?s been a little while since posting on here which has been a real mix of emotions," the star explained on a reel of photos, which include Sair showing her growing baby bump.

"With all that is happening in the world, it didn?t feel like the right time to share, but we also know it?s okay to keep hope and pray for peace whilst acknowledging that we feel blessed and grateful.

"Last year was a challenging time for us both, with Nathan?s chondroblastoma surgery on his pelvis. It?s been a long road to recovery and still has many obstacles ahead as we deal with the spread of the tumour to his lungs."

The actress continued: "Life can be difficult and there?ll always be challenges to face but there are also important lessons to be learnt and gifts to be cherished.

"We?re so excited for the arrival of Baby Chilton in spring 2024."

Sair has since received many congratulations in the comments, with fellow Corrie actor Adam Hussain (Aadi Alahan) writing: "Congratulations, you beautiful couple!"

Former show star Catherine Tyldesley (Eva Price) added: "Oh my love!!!! This is the best news. Congratulations guys", while Kym Marsh (Michelle Connor) said: "Oh this is beautiful news. Sending you both lots of love xxx".

Back in 2020, Sair was hilariously forced to deny that she was pregnant after posting a photo of herself cradling her stomach.

"OMG I'M NOT PREGNANT!!" she clarified at the time. "That was a terrible choice of picture to post. It was just a food baby but I thought I looked cute."

Sair further quipped: "Genuinely not [pregnant]. I just really enjoyed my fish and chips at lunch."

So, a quick relationship going to be introduced or will we see lots of shots with big coats and handbags in front of her??

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (14-12-2023), Ruffed_lemur (14-12-2023)

will alya get pregnant, the actress pregnancy written in, one night with adam or back with ryan?

You can clearly see that she is fairly advanced in her pregnancy so will Ryan's return be part of her exit storyline to cover her maternity leave ???
    Last edited by Perdita; 02-03-2024 at 06:24.

Thread Information