Page 198 of 337 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3368

Thread: Ross Barton (Michael Parr)

Quote Originally Posted by Dalesfan View Post
    I love Finn but he doesn't half annoy me sometimes. The way he is with Saint Pete aswell. Will he give him as much of a hard time as he does Ross. Oh and moans about the stolen goods but is quite happy to take the money for it.
    Finn doesn't even know that Ross shot Robert yet, I fear he will completely disown him when he does.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Finn doesn't even know that Ross shot Robert yet, I fear he will completely disown him when he does.
    well if he can forgive Pete for "killing" his brother and burying him then he should be able to see past what Ross did. Of course the family still treat Ross worse and give Pete a pass.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

lizann (30-04-2016), maidmarian (30-04-2016)

Like i said in the Finn thread, this taxi/cab storyline isn't doing anything for me.

I was really looking forward to the brothers interact but instead we get Finn being completely vile to Ross.

Hopefully it will improve, luckily it has just started.

Like i said in the Finn thread, this taxi/cab storyline isn't doing anything for me.

I was really looking forward to the brothers interact but instead we get Finn being completely vile to Ross.

Hopefully it will improve, luckily it has just started.

oh and another thing, i wanna see more bad Ross.

Love the fact that they're showing more scenes with Ross and Moses and the scene with Ross holding him whilst on the phone was a lovely moment to see but come on writers! More drama please. Stop sidelining Ross!

Love the fact that they're showing more scenes with Ross and Moses and the scene with Ross holding him whilst on the phone was a lovely moment to see but come on writers! More drama please. Stop sidelining Ross!

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

Ross and Robert are the 2 main villains on the show, but they have made too nice lately. Ross was a full on physcho when he shot robert and kidnapped Pete. The scene in when Ross was signing whilst Pete was knocked out in the back of the truck IMO is legendary. I do however prefer him as just a bad boy and not a physcho but he couldn't just say a bad lad forever, we had to see the worst side of him. Now we are seeing the nicest side of him, he is stepping up for Moses and he is getting on with James.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (01-05-2016)

Ross and Robert are the 2 main villains on the show, but they have made too nice lately. Ross was a full on physcho when he shot robert and kidnapped Pete. The scene in when Ross was signing whilst Pete was knocked out in the back of the truck IMO is legendary. I do however prefer him as just a bad boy and not a physcho but he couldn't just say a bad lad forever, we had to see the worst side of him. Now we are seeing the nicest side of him, he is stepping up for Moses and he is getting on with James.

Well, I for one really don't want to see any more Ross, like never ever again in Emmerdale. This guy is like just so last year as an Emmerdale character for me. The latest reincarnation as "Family Guy Woss" has really killed "Urrr Indoors" for me. He is just so totally now a horrible guy for me to see for any moment on my TV screen.

I really do think that Kate Oates has done a total "hatchet job" on Ross Barton. There is a spider that does this to her male prey in real life...

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    Well, I for one really don't want to see any more Ross, like never ever again in Emmerdale. This guy is like just so last year as an Emmerdale character for me. The latest reincarnation as "Family Guy Woss" has really killed "Urrr Indoors" for me. He is just so totally now a horrible guy for me to see for any moment on my TV screen.

I really do think that Kate Oates has done a total "hatchet job" on Ross Barton. There is a spider that does this to her male prey in real life...
    yeah you hate Ross we get it, move on please.

Thread Information