Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hannah Wilson (Cassie Howarth)

Exclamation Hannah Wilson (Cassie Howarth)

Home and Away bosses have released more details and pictures of the three new characters who are heading to Summer Bay.

As revealed yesterday, the family of Zac MacGuire (Charlie Clausen) will soon be joining the soap and will be introduced in a storyline involving a cult.

Cassie Howarth has landed the role of Hannah Wilson, a "free spirit" who tries to extract her late sister's twins Oscar and Evelyn from their controlling father Ethan (Matt Minto).

Cassie Howarth as Hannah Wilson in Home and Away
    © Channel 5
    Cassie Howarth as Hannah Wilson

As the story kicks off, viewers will see that Ethan - Zac's brother - has got Oscar and Evelyn involved in a mysterious organisation.

Hannah and Zac will team up to get back into the twins' lives again, but the persuasive nature of the cult and Ethan will be hard to fight.

Howarth commented: "Hannah has to now struggle to stay selfless and responsible, to make sure the twins have the life their mother wanted for them. She is a strong, determined woman who will fight fiercely for her family, but needs to feel loved as she has a fear of being alone."

Home and Away's Braxton brothers will help Zac MacGuire rescue his niece and nephew from a cult camp in an upcoming storyline.

It was revealed last week that newcomer Hannah will arrive in Summer Bay and warn Zac that their niece and nephew are being brainwashed by a cult.

Zac will eventually enlist the help of Brax (Steve Peacocke), Heath (Dan Ewing) and Kyle (Nic Westaway) in order to rescue twins Oscar and Evelyn from their controlling father Ethan (Matt Minto).

Westaway said to TV Week: "The twins' father is crazy. He's overbearing, and he's holding them in a life they are not happy with and Zac thinks isn't healthy for them.

"Over the time they have known Zac, the Braxtons have learned to trust his judgement. If he says his brother is bad news, they are going to go with that and try and get the kids out."

However, things do not run smoothly as the brothers prepare to kidnap the twins, but are faced with a fight to get them out of the compound.

Westaway said: "How it ends up, it's lucky the Braxtons, particularly Brax, are there to stand up in a dangerous situation and do whatever has to be done to get them out of there."

Home and Away bosses have cast Cassie Howarth, Jake Speer and Phillippa Northeast in the roles of Hannah, Oscar and Evelyn.

is she staying around for zac?

Also ahead on Summer Bay, Hannah Wilson causes Andy Barrett to be suspicious when she lets slip a secret about Brax.

Hannah (Cassie Howarth) unintentionally mentions to Andy that Brax carries around an old baby photograph in his wallet which is currently in the hospital safe.

When Josh has mentioned to Andy that the baby photograph of him has gone missing, Andy wonders if it's the same one and steals the photograph from the safe.

However, Andy is left stunned when he realises that it is indeed the same phone and later confronts Brax, who is in hospital following an accident...

Brax is confronted by Andy
    © Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, June 4 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Also ahead on Summer Bay, Hannah Wilson causes Andy Barrett to be suspicious when she lets slip a secret about Brax.

Hannah (Cassie Howarth) unintentionally mentions to Andy that Brax carries around an old baby photograph in his wallet which is currently in the hospital safe.

When Josh has mentioned to Andy that the baby photograph of him has gone missing, Andy wonders if it's the same one and steals the photograph from the safe.

However, Andy is left stunned when he realises that it is indeed the same phone and later confronts Brax, who is in hospital following an accident...

© Channel 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, June 4 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Also ahead on Summer Bay, doctor Nate Cooper becomes increasingly concerned about Hannah Wilson when he learns that she hasn't told her family about the seriousness of her condition.

Hannah (Cassie Howarth) is left with life-changing injuries following the bus crash and is told there is a chance she may not walk again.

After hearing the devastating news, Hannah refuses to face up to reality as she insists to Nate that she only needs the support of her boyfriend Andy.

Concerned about his friend, Nate takes Andy aside and tells him that Hannah needs the support of her family too.

Nate attempts to make Andy aware of the huge responsibility he will have to undertake whilst caring for Hannah alone when she is going through rehabilitation. Taking Nate's advice on board, Andy tries to convince Hannah to tell her family about her prognosis, but she shouts at him to leave her alone.

Nate talks to Andy.
    © Channel 5
    Nate talks to Andy.

Nate tells Andy that he is worried about Hannah.
    © Channel 5
    Nate tells Andy that he is worried about Hannah.

After a chat with Denny, Hannah decides it is time to face reality and later tells Andy that she will come clean with her family. Later, Hannah breaks down as she finally confronts the possibility that she may never walk again.

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday March 10 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (28-02-2015), tammyy2j (02-03-2015)

I cant believe they are a couple again her and Andy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-03-2015), SoapsJSK (06-03-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    dislike them both

dislike them both

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

SoapsJSK (06-03-2015), tammyy2j (13-03-2015)

Totally agree tammyy2j! The latest spoilers also indicate that they may break up again. By my count that would be 5 times they would have broken up, if it happens. I know that she is presently relying on him to lift her etc, but like Denny said, there are other ways to get around that. Last nights episode (in Aust) when Zac visited her, also showed she can now dress herself & get herself into the wheelchair, so in that regard maybe Andy's services at the Farm are no longer required (or just my wishful thinking!).

SPOILER ALERT!!! sPOILER ALERT!!

I have posted a few times previously the various reasons why I don't believe Hannah & Andy should be together, so I was encouraged to see some photos recently posted on the Internet showing that both Andy & Hannah may get together with other separate partners in coming months. Whilst these are only photos taken from a distance at Palm Beach (& therefore open to interpretation), I personally hope that they do both find other partners, & finally move on from each other.

PS still waiting for the " new" Andy to tell Hannah he killed Jake - won't hold my breath!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

lizann (06-03-2015), SoapsJSK (06-03-2015), TaintedLove (10-03-2015), tammyy2j (03-03-2015)

Thread Information