Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Night

Last Night

Oh my god how much did i cry lastnight it was so sad i am going to miss Allie loads!! But i am glad the series is going to go on without her.

Last nights ep was soo sad she died so sudden one minute she was there and the next she was gone it was tear jerking, cutting it just wont be the same without her or gavin, however im also glad it is returning for another series.
    Last edited by tasha_cfc; 29-06-2005 at 09:30.

I also cried as well it was very sad.But I thought the whole episode was sad but I think that was because my dad died of cancer.

I don't understand. When we saw Allie with the consultant she was smiling but also crying. Was it good news or bad? Did she walk under a bus deliberately? Too many questions left unanswered.

Maybe we will find out next week

it was so sad i was crying loads. i thought it happened really quickly

I think the driver accuses her of deliberately stepping out in front of him, well she isn't alive to defend herself so it is his word only and Gavin didn't see what happened.

Do you think it was good news or bad that she got, will we ever find out! Maybe we will when it goes to court as i am sure her consultant would have to tesity cause if she got bad news then she probably did do it on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by harissa
    I don't understand. When we saw Allie with the consultant she was smiling but also crying. Was it good news or bad? Did she walk under a bus deliberately? Too many questions left unanswered.

She was crying witrh happiness as she had just been given the all clear, she did start to tell Gavin before she got hit. And no i don't think she did it on purpose, she was trying to get to Gavin quickly to tell him the good news.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by foxylady
    I think the driver accuses her of deliberately stepping out in front of him, well she isn't alive to defend herself so it is his word only and Gavin didn't see what happened.

Do you think it was good news or bad that she got, will we ever find out! Maybe we will when it goes to court as i am sure her consultant would have to tesity cause if she got bad news then she probably did do it on purpose.
    But he didn't stop!! No-one did!! She just gets the all clear, had married Gavin, finally, and then that happened. It was so tragic

The Driver did stop! It was a blue van that hit her, it was on the Pavement!
    'When you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?'

Thread Information