Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Corrie Spoilers SUNDAY 24th March - 29th March 2013

Coronation Street villain Karl Munro tries to keep his cool as the police question him about the Rovers fire in tonight's double bill (March 25).

Karl (John Michie) finds himself under suspicion when new evidence proves that the blaze was started deliberately. With firefighter Toni Griffiths dead, the case will now be treated as a murder investigation.

At first, Sunita Alahan seems to be the most likely culprit, but Jason Grimshaw urges the police to question Karl.

When detectives come calling at the Bistro to quiz Karl, will he be able to hide his guilt?

© ITV
    Karl is questioned about the fire.

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm and 8.30pm on ITV
    Last edited by alan45; 25-03-2013 at 01:04.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Corrie's Karl Munro could come close to killing in order to keep his deadly secret.

The storyline will run throughout the summer and see Karl driven close to murder as he becomes obsessed with Stella (Michelle Collins), according to The Mirror.

Viewers saw Karl set fire to the Rovers Return last week, leaving Sunita for dead inside. Firefighter Toni Griffiths lost her life in the tragedy.

"I saw the scripts and I thought it was a good chance to get stuck into meaty stories and get the acting juices going," Michie told the newspaper.

"He has changed quite a bit, but that's okay. He was just a ne'er-do-well, a bit of a lazy scally who thought the world owed him a living.

"Then suddenly he becomes obsessed with Stella and is full of hate for Sunita, who he thinks is responsible for messing up his life after she enticed him into her honey trap.

"He is desperate to get back with Stella but she has Jason, there's a lot of jealousy there and all sorts of s**t going on in his mind.

"Robbie would think he is a scumbag. As they say in Glasgow, he would be quite happy to kick his head in in a police cell."

Michie has also revealed that he expects to get some stick from fans over his character's recent actions.

"I try and disguise myself when I am walking around, I've got a very good way of disguising myself," he added.

"I got hissed at coming down the stairs the other day from people on a tour of the set. They were saying, 'Oh, you are a bad man', so I get plenty of that. When I went running in the summer I would get quite a lot of that from people about Sunita and Dev. They'd say, 'You dirty b**tard, shagging Sunita. What about Dev, you b**tard?'

"After all this I am going to have to get a better disguise. The good thing about running is that I can run away from them.

"As long as people don't take it too seriously. I am sure I will get a lot of it, it'll be a new experience."

Karl will be quizzed over the Rovers Rovers fire in tonight's double bill (March 25).

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Brucie (25-03-2013), Dazzle (25-03-2013), Glen1 (25-03-2013), tammyy2j (25-03-2013)

I love to see Karl crack straight away and confess

Fat chance!

Have the Corrie scriptwriters completely lost the plot. Corrie is getting more like Deadenders with its crazy and unbelievable storylines
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Julie Carp's worst fears are confirmed on Coronation Street tonight (March 27) as Kirsty Soames attacks her.

Unable to shake the feeling that she's been duped by Kirsty, a troubled Julie (Katy Cavanagh) heads over to Number 9 to confront her.

Julie lays her cards on the table by telling Kirsty (Natalie Gumede) that she now wonders whether Tyrone has been telling the truth about her all along.

A panicking Kirsty tries to make excuses for what happened the previous day, but in the end she completely loses control and hits Julie hard across the face. Will the shocking incident be enough to prove that Tyrone is innocent?

© ITV
    Kirsty slaps Julie in a rage

Coronation Street airs tonight at 7.30pm on ITV.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (27-03-2013)

Corrie airs the climax of the long-running Tyrone and Kirsty storyline tonight (March 29) as viewers finally discover whether the truth will prevail.

Tyrone (Alan Halsall) is still on trial over Kirsty's false domestic violence allegations, and his chances aren't looking good as the prosecution tear apart Tina McIntyre's testimony in his defence.

As the proceedings continue, Julie Carp rushes to court in a frantic bid to say her piece, hoping that Kirsty's attack on her will be enough to prove Tyrone's innocence.

By the end of the evening, either Tyrone or Kirsty (Natalie Gumede) will be led away in handcuffs following a final twist in the courtroom - but fans will have to tune in to find out whether justice is served…

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (29-03-2013)

Coronation Street viewers saw Tyrone Dobbs walk free as his domestic abuse trial reached its verdict in episodes aired on Friday (March 29).

Actor Alan Halsall, who has played Tyrone since 1998, has now spoken about the dramatic storyline and the attention it received.

On Tyrone's reaction to the verdict, Halsall told the Radio Times: "Obviously this is a huge moment in Tyrone's life. At one point, he definitely thought he was going to prison. So for it all to turn around so quickly is a shock.

"Then it starts to dawn on him that this part of his life is over now and he's actually got things to look forward to. What he's always wanted is that family life and he has the prospect of that now with Fiz, Ruby and Hope. He's very emotional about it all."

The storyline, which saw Tyrone suffer beatings at the hands of girlfriend Kirsty (Natalie Gumede) only to be falsely charged with domestic violence himself, gathered much attention from fans.

Halsall admitted that he enjoyed the hype surrounding the plot and said: "I've loved all that. I've had pictures sent to me on Twitter with people waving banners. There have been trucks driving around with 'Free Tyrone' written in the dirt on the back.

"It's really nice that the audience has taken to the story and has been enjoying it so much."

He added that he misses working with his co-star Gumede, who has left the soap as her character Kirsty is now in prison.

"It's become a bit weird coming into work and not seeing that big hair sat there. I love that hair!" he said.

"I miss her already and she's not been gone very long."

In January, the actor won the award for 'Best Serial Drama Performance' at the National Television Awards.

Kinda sad to see Kirsty go now tbh the storyline kept me glued to the show
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 30-03-2013 at 20:23.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-04-2013)

Thread Information