Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 40th Anniversary Storyline

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Megan

Did she ever say who was Robbie's father?
    I don't know why but for ages I thought Declan was the daddy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Megan

Did she ever say who was Robbie's father?

Emmerdale star Lucy Pargeter has admitted that her character Chas Dingle still has feelings for ex-fiancé Carl King.

Chas is currently going through a tough time on screen as Carl (Tom Lister) is blackmailing her after uncovering her affair with Cameron Murray.

Next week's Emmerdale episodes see a twist, however, as Carl finally gets his money and confesses that it was never about the cash as he is still in love with Chas.

Pargeter told Inside Soap: "Carl admits that he still loves her and wants to be with her. And I think that, deep down, Chas knows she still has feelings for him too. There's still a lot of chemistry between them.

"She's terrified of what may happen. Carl is becoming more intense and involved in her life again. He's getting obsessed with her."

As Chas's dramas with Carl and Cameron are coinciding with her plans to marry Dan Spencer, she currently has three significant men in her life in the build-up to Emmerdale's 40th anniversary celebrations next month.

Pargeter added: "I have absolutely no idea how Chas will manage to get herself out of this nightmare. I reckon it can only end in tears."

Emmerdale airs weeknights on ITV1.

Emmerdale bosses have today (September 26) released a new promotional trailer for the soap's 40th anniversary celebrations.

The video recaps some of the recent dramas in the village and offers a small glimpse of what's to come in forthcoming episodes.

Upcoming scenes featured include Declan's big festival at Home Farm, which will air in the week before the anniversary episodes themselves.

Meanwhile, Chas and Debbie Dingle feature heavily in the preview, with their storylines expected to come to a head in time for the birthday week.

Emmerdale airs weeknights on ITV1.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (27-09-2012), lizann (28-09-2012), tammyy2j (27-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    she told Robbie when he asked that the Dad was dead, but Declan then said it wasnt true, so we never truly knew?

Loose Women will help to celebrate Emmerdale's 40th anniversary with a special 'Divas of the Dales' week, it has been announced.

Cast members past and present will appear as panellists on the ITV1 daytime show throughout next week, revealing all about their time in Emmerdale as well as sharing their thoughts on the topics of the day.

Each day from October 1 to 5, a different Emmerdale star will join the regular panel.

Gaynor Faye (Megan Macey), Claire King (Kim Tate), Sheree Murphy (Tricia Dingle), Siân Reeves (Sally Spode) and Lorraine Chase (Steph Forsythe) are the familiar soap faces who have signed up for the shows.

Loose Women's executive producer Sharon Powers commented: "I'm really looking forward to watching five iconic Emmerdale actresses joining the real-life soap opera that is Loose Women. I can't wait to hear all the gossip from the Dales, plus new takes on the topics of the day."

Emmerdale reaches its 40th birthday next month with a dramatic week of episodes including two births, two weddings, a death and a live episode.

Who is that at 3:02 in hosp? is it Chas?

Quote Originally Posted by queenie View Post
    Looks like it, unless it is Kerry

Last edited by Perdita; 28-09-2012 at 14:13.

Quote Originally Posted by queenie View Post
    No it's Kerry

Thread Information