Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: X Factor (UK) 2012

I agree Rlyan is crap but at least he is a bit entertaining unlike some of the really boring just as crappy ones.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

lizann (10-10-2012)

Smile

It looked like Tulisa is trying to turn Lucy Spraggan into her mini me,with her new hair style she had.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    It looked like Tulisa is trying to turn Lucy Spraggan into her mini me,with her new hair style she had.
    Very unfair she was left sing her own song James and Eilla or anyone else should be also

I dont think Lucy will fair well doing other songs besides her own

X Factor judges Tulisa, Louis Walsh, Nicole Scherzinger and Gary Barlow met with the show's executive producer Richard Holloway for a reported 'crisis meeting' in London last night (October 9).

Walsh caused controversy on the results show last weekend when he seemingly chose finalist Rylan Clark over Carolynne Poole to be sent home before changing his mind and sending it to Deadlock.

It was then claimed that the result was fixed and Walsh, who is mentoring the bands this year, was told to take it to the public vote by producers.

Yesterday evening, the ITV show's host Dermot O'Leary, who recently defended his actions during the results show, joined the stars to discuss the furore at the Arts Club in Mayfair.

Scherzinger and Walsh seemed to be on friendly terms as they hugged outside the club, while Gary Barlow and Tulisa looked downcast as they left.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Very unfair she was left sing her own song James and Eilla or anyone else should be also

I dont think Lucy will fair well doing other songs besides her own
    Excuse me,but I never mentioned anything about whether she was left to sing her own song or not,what I meant was that Lucy had a similar hair style that Tulisa has had and she looked a bit like her.

Quote Originally Posted by N.Fan View Post
    Excuse me,but I never mentioned anything about whether she was left to sing her own song or not,what I meant was that Lucy had a similar hair style that Tulisa has had and she looked a bit like her.
    I took no notice of their hair tbh I was just saying it was unfair she was left sing her own song on the first live show as others like James and Ella are also songwriters sorry if by adding in your quote you thought it was aimed at you directly

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

N.Fan (10-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I took no notice of their hair tbh I was just saying it was unfair she was left sing her own song on the first live show as others like James and Ella are also songwriters sorry if by adding in your quote you thought it was aimed at you directly
    No problem.

Gary Barlow has agreed to return to The X Factor this weekend - but has made it clear that he will quit if Sunday's controversial deadlock drama is repeated.

The first weekend of live shows ended with Barlow's act Carolynne Poole and Nicole Scherzinger's singer Rylan Clark in the bottom two. After initially saving Poole, Louis Walsh outraged the Take That star by changing his mind and going to deadlock, with Clark winning the public vote.

Fans criticised the decision, with many suggesting Walsh was told to go to deadlock by producer Richard Holloway. Holloway has denied any involvement in Walsh's decision.

Barlow reportedly called an emergency meeting with production staff after storming off stage on Sunday's results show. While he agreed to return to the programme, he has reportedly demanded that producers "put a stop to tricks" and theatrics.

"Gary is fiercely proud of his reputation and signed up for the show because he wanted to nurture genuine talent," a source told The Sun. "The reason he wanted to be on it was to put a stop to these tricks, and to stop insulting the artists and viewers.

"The pantomime some of his fellow judges bring to the show drives him insane, and he believes it undermines the credibility of the whole show. Sunday's antics infuriated him. He was livid.

"He called a dinner for last night and issued an ultimatum - if this ever happens again, he is off. No questions asked.

"Gary is demanding that genuine talent should always be recognised ahead of pantomime acts like Rylan who might pull in a few more phone votes for the novelty factor."

Despite the backlash from viewers, The Xtra Factor ratings soared as a result of the drama.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Brucie (12-10-2012)

HE’S beside you! Louis Walsh tries desperately to avoid a furious-looking Gary Barlow as the pair sit next to one another during rehearsals last night.

Gary is fuming with his Irish co-star after Louis dumped his act Carolynne Poole last weekend just minutes after taking an instruction from show executive producer Richard Holloway.

A source said: “Gary was sucking his teeth and ignoring Louis all afternoon.

“It’s proper pantomime but Louis is just laughing it all off. He’s heard it all before.”

The pair came face to face earlier this week at a dinner in central London when Gary insisted decent singers should not be booted off The X Factor in favour of “joke” acts such as Rylan Clark.

JAMES ARTHUR has been given a few tips – by surprise mentor Mary J Blige.

The American superstar singer called the wannabe last night after learning he was singing her song No More Drama on tonight’s show which has the theme of love and heartbreak.

ITV filmed the call for the show and James told her: “This is just blowing my mind right now. I’m such a big, big fan.

“How would you advise me to do what you did with the song and do it justice?”

She replied: “Sing the song like you want something to change in your life, like you really, really wanna change something and that’s it.

“Nicole (Scherzinger) was raving about you – you must be amazing. I don’t wanna wish you luck, just go get it.”

source:The Sun
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Gary Borelow LOL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (17-10-2012)

Thread Information