Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Brax

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    There goes my theory that it was Billie, Ash`s sister who was the real killer of Dean.

I bet Brax will appear in a few years when his Hollywood hunt for stardom comes to nowt.
    as ricky and ash are married and raising jnr daz

Home and Away star Steve Peacocke has praised his dramatic exit storyline.

Australian viewers will see Peacocke's character Brax presumed dead in explosive scenes next week, after his prison escape plan goes drastically wrong and culminates in a car accident.

Speaking about the plot on Sunrise, the actor said: "The good thing about Brax as a character is that I got a lot of exciting storylines.

"It was mainly trying to finish up with something that was bigger and better than what we had done and I think we did it. That was a good, fun day crashing that car - not that I was personally in it.

"It was a top bookend to the whole saga that has been the Braxtons and Brax, my character."

Peacocke is currently in London filming for the new movie Me Before You, which will see him play a nurse called Nathan.

Brax struggles to deal with prison
    © Channel 5
    Brax in Home and Away

Speaking about the role, he said: "It's an interesting story and I am playing a nurse so it is a bit different to the way the fans of Brax and Home and Away will be used to seeing me!

"I always wanted to do films - most actors want to do that. I was fortunate to land Home and Away a few years ago, which is the best job I have ever had up until this point.

"This is always the progression I wanted to take. As much as I was sad to leave the show when I did, it was a good time. I have been lucky so far. This is my second film and I have worked with some incredible people. It's where I want to be."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (06-06-2015), TaintedLove (04-06-2015)

So, if he is presumed dead, would that mean that he has the opportunity to return? **OR** Is it a show for everyone and he's off to custody? Under another name? I'm just surprised they're letting him exit this way...

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    as ricky and ash are married and raising jnr daz
    They named the baby
    Spoiler:
    Casey

Over on Home and Away, fans will see Brax's final scenes air following an explosive car accident.

After his prison escape plan goes drastically wrong and culminates in the incident, Brax (Steve Peacocke) is eventually presumed dead after he fails to rise from the water.

Ash (George Mason) takes the news particularly badly as he, along with a team of divers, desperately search for Brax, but to no avail.

Ash searches for Brax
    © Channel 5
    Ash searches for Brax

Kat and Brax try to find Brax
    © Channel 5
    Kat and Brax try to find Brax

Ash fears for Brax's safety
    © Channel 5
    Ash fears for Brax's safety

Ash is devastated when the police call off the search
    © Channel 5
    The police call off the search

However, as a devastated Ricky is given the news, Ash heads to the safe house where he comes face-to-face with Brax, who has actually survived the accident.

As Ash explains to him that everyone thinks he is dead, Brax reveals his plans to fake his own death in order to keep Ricky and his baby son Casey safe from dangerous Gunno.

Despite reservations from Ash, Brax is determined to follow through with his decision and says his goodbyes to Ash before heading out of Summer Bay forever. With Ricky believing that Brax has died, how will she cope in the wake of his exit?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, August 4 and Wednesday, August 5 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (26-07-2015)

Well, well, well!! & article in today's Sunday Telegraph. The online version has the headline "Home and Away star Steve Peacocke brings Brax back for one-off", while the hardcopy newspaper has the headline "Brax is back in the Bay but this is the last time". As Dazzle has suggested previously, I thought maybe that he may have shot a few extra scenes last Dec before he left for overseas, but the caption under the photo of him in the newspaper version says "Steve Peacocke in Sydney last week to shoot a top secret storyline for Home and Away", so these must be new scenes (or is that just a fib & he did really shoot the scenes a while ago? - I wouldn't put it past them!). Is he back for Ricky's exit storyline? or maybe to help Kyle out? does he clear his name? Could be a number of possibilities. It says his scenes will be on air later this year, but I think they have already filmed the season finale, so maybe it will be early next year, or have they just filmed things out of order because this is the only time Steve was available?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1227494315556

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2015), TaintedLove (22-08-2015)

STEVE Peacocke always planned on returning to Summer Bay — he just didn’t know it was going to be this soon.
    “It was a good story the producers put to me, so I thought it is a nice way to see everyone for a bit.”

Peacocke was nominated for a Gold Logie this year for his more than four years playing River boy Darryl “Brax” Braxton in the TV drama.

“The show has been so good to me in terms of launching my career, so it is just something I always wanted to do — if there was any way I could be a part of something in the future,” Peacocke explained.

“It will be an interesting *little twist. While Brax is in the Bay it will spice things up a bit, I think.”

Peacocke’s storyline is top secret and won’t be revealed until his episodes go to air later this year.After packing up his Sydney home and making his move to Hollywood earlier this year, the popular actor is back on set of Home and Away shooting top-secret episodes.

“It is a nice little surprise,” 33-year-old Peacocke told The Sunday Telegraph.
    When pushed on the storyline and asked if Brax will be killed off, he said: “I can’t say anything about what is going to happen, but it is something the audience is going to love, which is part of why I thought it would be a nice book end.

“It is a cool story and it’s going to pack a punch.”
    Peacocke and his actor wife Bridgette Sneddon moved to the US earlier this year and Peacocke has since worked on two back-to-back films.
    The first, Fun House, will see him share the big screen with Tina Fey, Billy Bob Thornton, Margot Robbie and Martin Freeman.

Sydney 15-19 °C
    JOIN TODAYLOGIN
    NEWS
    SPORT
    ENTERTAINMENT
    BUSINESS
    LIFESTYLE
    VIDEO

Confidential
    Home and Away star Steve Peacocke brings Brax back for one-off

August 23, 2015 12:00am
    JONATHON MORANThe Sunday Telegraph

InStyle's penthouse party

STEVE Peacocke always planned on returning to Summer Bay — he just didn’t know it was going to be this soon.

After packing up his Sydney home and making his move to Hollywood earlier this year, the popular actor is back on set of Home and Away shooting top-secret episodes.

Other Stories

Meet Sydney’s 25 sexiest couples
    Smith to go or we go, clubs tell NRL
    NRL TV rights
    Summer loving for Home and Away’s Brax
    Steve Peacocke

“It was a good story the producers put to me, so I thought it is a nice way to see everyone for a bit.”

Peacocke was nominated for a Gold Logie this year for his more than four years playing River boy Darryl “Brax” Braxton in the TV drama.

“The show has been so good to me in terms of launching my career, so it is just something I always wanted to do — if there was any way I could be a part of something in the future,” Peacocke explained.

“It will be an interesting *little twist. While Brax is in the Bay it will spice things up a bit, I think.”

Peacocke’s storyline is top secret and won’t be revealed until his episodes go to air later this year.

Steve Peacocke (centre) with new George Mason during filming at Palm Beach.
    When pushed on the storyline and asked if Brax will be killed off, he said: “I can’t say anything about what is going to happen, but it is something the audience is going to love, which is part of why I thought it would be a nice book end.

VOICE COACH BENJI BRINGS WIFE CAMERON DIAZ DOWN UNDER

CATE BLANCHETT SNAPS UP LUXURY CBD PAD

Peacocke and his actor wife Bridgette Sneddon moved to the US earlier this year and Peacocke has since worked on two back-to-back films.

Former Home and Away actor Steve Peacocke has already worked on two films in the US. Picture: Jonathan Ng
    The first, Fun House, will see him share the big screen with Tina Fey, Billy Bob Thornton, Margot Robbie and Martin Freeman.

Home and Away stars Steve Peacocke and Bonnie Sveen.
    He then shot Me Before You in London with Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin and Charles Dance.

Both films are due to be *released next year.

“My agents were interested in me showing a different side of what the public know me as — the bloke that always wins a fight and gets the girl in the end so the two characters I’ve played have been opposite to Brax,” he said.

Fans will be disappointed to learn Peacocke’s Home and Away return is a one-off.

“This is it for me,” he said.

“Film is always something I’ve wanted to do. I took a gamble deciding to leave and so far it has paid off.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dolphinree For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2015)

Peacocke’s storyline is top secret and won’t be revealed until his episodes go to air later this year.After packing up his Sydney home and making his move to Hollywood earlier this year, the popular actor is back on set of Home and Away shooting top-secret episodes.

Sydney 15-19 °C
    JOIN TODAYLOGIN
    NEWS
    SPORT
    ENTERTAINMENT
    BUSINESS
    LIFESTYLE
    VIDEO

Confidential
    Home and Away star Steve Peacocke brings Brax back for one-off

August 23, 2015 12:00am
    JONATHON MORANThe Sunday Telegraph

After packing up his Sydney home and making his move to Hollywood earlier this year, the popular actor is back on set of Home and Away shooting top-secret episodes.

Other Stories

Smith to go or we go, clubs tell NRL
    NRL TV rights
    Summer loving for Home and Away’s Brax
    Steve Peacocke

Peacocke’s storyline is top secret and won’t be revealed until his episodes go to air later this year.

Steve Peacocke (centre) with new George Mason during filming at Palm Beach.

VOICE COACH BENJI BRINGS WIFE CAMERON DIAZ DOWN UNDER

CATE BLANCHETT SNAPS UP LUXURY CBD PAD

Former Home and Away actor Steve Peacocke has already worked on two films in the US. Picture: Jonathan Ng

Home and Away stars Steve Peacocke and Bonnie Sveen.
    He then shot Me Before You in London with Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin and Charles Dance.

Both films are due to be *released next year.

“My agents were interested in me showing a different side of what the public know me as — the bloke that always wins a fight and gets the girl in the end so the two characters I’ve played have been opposite to Brax,” he said.

Fans will be disappointed to learn Peacocke’s Home and Away return is a one-off.

“This is it for me,” he said.

“Film is always something I’ve wanted to do. I took a gamble deciding to leave and so far it has paid off.”

Just a couple of months after leaving the Bay, Steve Peacocke has revealed that his character Brax is returning for a top-secret storyline.

The actor, who has been spotted filming scenes on the Home and Away set, told The Sunday Telegraph that Brax's return will "spice things up a bit".

"It is a nice little surprise," Peacocke revealed. "It was a good story the producers put to me, so I thought it is a nice way to see everyone for a bit."

He added: "The show has been so good to me in terms of launching my career, so it is just something I always wanted to do — if there was any way I could be a part of something in the future."

Viewers of the soap will know that Brax's attempt to escape from prison saw the character presumed dead for many residents of the Bay, while only Ash and his sister Billie know that Brax actually lived and decided to bow out of Summer Bay of his own accord.

"It will be an interesting *little twist," Peacocke shared of his return. "While Brax is in the Bay it will spice things up a bit, I think.

"I can't say anything about what is going to happen, but it is something the audience is going to love, which is part of why I thought it would be a nice bookend.

"It is a cool story, and it's going to pack a punch."

The actor previously praised his dramatic exit storyline, calling it "a top bookend to the whole saga that has been the Braxtons and Brax".

Logies 2013: Stephen Peacocke from Home and Away and girlfriend Bridgette Sneddon
    © PA Images / Paul Jeffers/AP

Since leaving the soap, he has finished shooting two films, including starring alongside Emilia Clarke and Sam Claflin in Me Before You.

Peacocke has also recently finished work on Fun House, a Paramount Pictures project starring Tina Fey and Margot Robbie.

He made his first appearance on Home and Away in 2011.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s1...#ixzz3je4ILLs4
    Last edited by Perdita; 23-08-2015 at 14:41.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2015)

When I recently said on another thread I thought Steve Peacocke would be open to returning for an episode or two, I didn't think it'd happen this quickly!

As he says this is the last time he'll appear as Brax, it sounds like the Brax/Ricky relationship will be wrapped up once and for all. I wonder if he'll die for real this time? (I hope not because that would be too cruel on Ricky and Kyle.)
    Last edited by Dazzle; 23-08-2015 at 18:22.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (24-08-2015), Perdita (23-08-2015)

Thread Information