Thread: Mia ... Who's The Real Dad ..

Mia ... Who's The Real Dad ..

Has Declan never heard of a DNA test ? piece of her hair or something

Quote Originally Posted by walsh2509 View Post
    Has Declan never heard of a DNA test ? piece of her hair or something
    I think Ella told him Mia was premature when she was born as the dates didnt add up I'd say Declan kinda always knew and she looks more like Jai

She is a pretty girl, who has dark eyes and complexion. Which Declan and Ella don't. So I would go for Jai as the Daddy.
    I do think Declan being a prat, about all this. He has been her dad all her life, how can he just cut her out of his life.
    M C F C

Quote Originally Posted by layla View Post
    She is a pretty girl, who has dark eyes and complexion. Which Declan and Ella don't. So I would go for Jai as the Daddy.
    I do think Declan being a prat, about all this. He has been her dad all her life, how can he just cut her out of his life.
    Probably the shock and being angry with Ella but not able to lash out at Ella. I am glad he got her to leave Home Farm rather than make her suffer his anger, that way she can come back once Declan got his head around it all.

Sending her on a holiday was a good idea, But not sending her to live in Ireland.
    I thought they had both been sacked. It would be good to see them back with better story lines. They should never have brought Ella into the show, Sorry but her character was boring from day one. She never smiled.
    M C F C

Yes i thought for sure Declan or Jai would have wanted a test but Mia does look more like Jai

What age is Jai suppose to be? If Mia is 20 he must be in his 40s or else he was a child when he slept with Ella

I think he must have been about 17 or 18 when he got Ella pregnant. In a conversation Jai and Declan had earlier this week. They became friends when Jai asked Declan to invest in his business, which would probably make Declan and Ella in their early 20's and just married. Jai possibly seen Declan as a role model and wanted to be like him. Declan would have been building his first business and neglecting Ella that's why she turned to Jai for attention, then 20 years later she did the same with Adam.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Mia does look like Jai's daughter. It's a pity Declan reacted badly to Mia though, but it's a shock to him.

i like mia id like to see her back

Thread Information