Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Dingle Sugden

Sarah Dingle Sugden

not sure if this is a spoiler, so apologies if a moderator has to move it!!

Sarah complains of being too tired to play outside

then starts bruising for no cause..

are we looking at a leukaemia story line?
    Last edited by sarah c; 28-07-2011 at 14:50.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sarah c For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (28-07-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post

I have responded to your post about this in the spoiler section for week 25 - 29 July

I remember reading that Debbie would be involved in a big storyline so maybe poor little Sarah does

Andy and Alicia won't be going to Spain now if Andy's daughter is seriously ill.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Just had a random thought that I wanted to share, so here goes??

What if Sarah does have leukemia? And it's the type of leukemia that needs cord blood or bone marrow from a full sibling. Would Debbie and Andy consider having another child together in order to save the child they already have? What would that do to Debbie's relationship with Cameron? He's left his children in order to be with Debbie, they've lost a child together and now were discussing the possibility of having one of their own. What would happen to the relationship if he his girlfriend becomes pregnant by her ex?? Most parent would do anything and make any type of sacrifices for their child/children. But for Andy and Debbie would they be prepared to go this far???

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty C View Post

What if Sarah does have leukemia? And it's the type of leukemia that needs cord blood or bone marrow from a full sibling. Would Debbie and Andy consider having another child together in order to save the child they already have? What would that do to Debbie's relationship with Cameron? He's left his children in order to be with Debbie, they've lost a child together and now were discussing the possibility of having one of their own. What would happen to the relationship if he his girlfriend becomes pregnant by her ex?? Most parent would do anything and make any type of sacrifices for their child/children. But for Andy and Debbie would they be prepared to go this far???
    I'm not a fan of Cameron and think him and Debbie are a terrible pairing so I hope he leaves

I am sure Debbie and Andy would do anything for their daughter Sarah like any parent would even having another child

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Leo1977 (05-08-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty C View Post

it depends how accurate the writers are going to be..?

IF Sarah has leukaemia, then it should be acute lymphoblastic or ALL, for which the treatment is chemotherapy, to take the patient into remission, and in 80 % of children, this is considered 'cured'

Bone marrow would not be the treatment of first choice...

and....even if Andy and Debbie had a second child, there is no guarantee that that child's bone marrow would be a match for Sarah. Just as likely is Debbie or Andy themselves being a match

so lets see how the writers stick to the right path.....

Cool EMMERDALE bosses are plotting an explosive "designer baby"

EMMERDALE bosses are plotting an explosive "designer baby" storyline, The Sun can reveal.
    Debbie Dingle and Andy Sugden will find themselves in a race to conceive another child to give dying daughter Sarah a bone marrow transplant.

An ITV1 source said: "It's a terrible dilemma.
    "This is a real issue parents face. Should children be brought into the world just to save siblings?"
    The problem is made worse as Debbie, played by Charley Webb, and Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) have split and now have new partners.
    Producers hope the storyline - to be played out over the next year - will encourage more people to sign up as donors.
    Last edited by alan45; 13-08-2011 at 06:38.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-08-2011)

Emmerdale's former couple Debbie Dingle and Andy Sugden will decide to conceive another baby in a bid to save their daughter Sarah when she becomes seriously ill, a report has claimed.

The pair, played by Charley Webb and Kelvin Fletcher, will face a heartbreaking race against time when they learn that Sarah will die without a bone marrow transplant, according to The Sun.

Viewers have recently seen Debbie become concerned over her daughter's health after mysterious bruises started appearing on her body and she began complaining about feeling tired. The plot is expected to become more prominent on screen in the coming weeks.

Speaking of the "designer baby" storyline, a source told the newspaper: "It's a terrible dilemma. This is a real issue parents face. Should children be brought into the world just to save siblings?"

Emmerdale bosses have not yet confirmed the storyline, but fans have been speculating that such a plot could be in store for some time.

Speaking to Digital Spy earlier this year, Emmerdale's executive producer Steve November promised that Debbie had a "huge" plot on the way which would be "a big talking point".

More recently, series producer Stuart Blackburn said that the planned story for Debbie would "last for over a year and touch the hearts of a lot of our regular characters". He added: "A lot of decisions are going to have to be made."

Debbie has been in a relationship with haulage driver Cameron Murray (Dominic Power) over the past few months, while Andy is dating feisty barmaid Alicia Gallagher (Natalie Anderson).

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (14-08-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by sarah c View Post

Well spotted

Thread Information