Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contraception

Abaigail things will only happen if you want them to. If you don't want to sleep with a guy don't sleep with him if you don't want to your better than that. You've had it tough with a couple of guys treating you like sh!t but not all men are slimeballls you just have to troll through the slimeballs to find the decent men. Shiv is right don't go near men until you want to.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Abigail (12-06-2011)

Ive used the pill in the past, which i was ok with, put an alarm in my phone so that i wouldnt forget to take it, and kept in my purse as i had that on me all the time. Ive also had the injection which i was only on for a bit as it used to give me really bad mood swings and make me really emotional at the slightest thing! it wasnt good,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Abigail (12-06-2011)

Ok, I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me cerazette. There wasn't much choice as I have migraines which means most hormonal contraceptives are unsuitable. Thanks for all your replies
    Thanks CrazyLea

I was about to say Ive been on the pill for a year and had no problems I find using an alarm and keeping it somewhere It will always remind me to take it. I havent gained any weight like some of my friends have and my boobs didnt get bigger (thank god) like some of my friends have. I guess ive just been lucky really.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Abigail (20-06-2011)

Thread Information