Thread: Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    'Hollyoaks' Emmett Scanlan confirms Brendan exit stunt

The Irish actor, who announced his departure from the teen soap earlier this month, confirmed that he is just about to film his final scenes as the popular villain.

"I was doing some stunts today and I'm looking forward to filming the last bits," he told the Daily Star. "I can't wait for everyone to see it. I think it's going to be a good pay-off for the fans.

"I'm not going to tell you whether I live or die because that would ruin it but it's touch-and-go a couple of times."

Scanlan went on: "Hollyoaks is balls-out telly. We take risks all the time - we do crazy storylines, major stunts. We don't film soaps like any other soaps.

"With Brendan's exit we're going to do some stuff that's never been done before."
    Candidly summing up fans' view on Brendan's exit, he recalled: "Some of them said, 'Don't go' and others said, 'F**k off!"

The 33-year-old also dismissed any suggestion that Hollyoaks will suffer from Brendan's departure.

"That's absolute s**te," he said. "I know the storylines after I leave and they're awesome.

"Hollyoaks is at its highest in two years but it's going to go from strength to strength. I'm delighted."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (28-01-2013)

Thread Information