Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mrs Browns Boys

This show has been the highlight of my week for the past few weeks! It's so funny!!
    Watching it in the pub, while working, is great fun too. Everybody loves it and laughs loads. Great atmosphere
    Shall miss it Roll on Christmas!! Finally something decent to watch at Chrsitmas!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

alan45 (06-02-2013), Perdita (06-02-2013), Tuareet (06-02-2013)

I agree, it always has me in fits of laughter.

I never saw the appeal before but I watched this last series and it had me in stitches, I love the fact that most of them are related in real life as well.

This is one the things that actually makes me laugh out loud! Really used to cheer up my Monday's. The whole faimly, including the little one of eleven, watch it and P**s ourselves laughing.

I am glad my sister-in-law is not the only one who lets her 11-year old watch this show and even got him a DVD for Christmas

Well it's only swearing and the inuendo just goes over his head (well i like to think it does).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-02-2013)

I wasn't keen on this at first but it grew on me during the last series. My dad has all the DVD's so I ended up pretty much watching all the episodes in reverse order.

I heard that the fourth series is unlikely to be before late next year

Oops, double post. Sorry.
    Last edited by Kim; 04-05-2013 at 12:34.

The first trailer for Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie has been released online.

The film follows Brendan O'Carroll's popular Agnes Brown as she moves to the big screen, with other characters from the TV show also appearing.

Agnes will be forced to battle to keep her Moore Street market stall open when a ruthless developer wants to close it.

Ben Keller, who directs the BBC show, will be back at the helm for the film.

In addition to the movie, it was recently reported that a Mrs Brown's Boys cartoon is in the works.

Mrs Brown's Boys D'Movie is in cinemas from June 27.

Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas 2014 Special

It’s the usual chaos for Agnes as Christmas descends on the Brown household. The arrival of a large box for Cathy has Agnes intrigued… and she’s even more intrigued when she realises that she’s the only family member who doesn’t know what’s inside it!

Agnes reacts badly when Rory announces that husband Dino is buying him plastic surgery for Christmas. And things go from bad to worse when Agnes gets the wrong end of the stick about exactly what sort of nips and tucks Rory will be having.

Winnie receives some bad news when Jacko’s brother Willie passes away, prompting her to make a life-changing decision. Could Winnie’s announcement spell the end of her and Agnes’s lifelong friendship?

Meanwhile, Buster Brady has delivered Agnes a magical new Christmas Tree which is sure to restore Agnes’s festive spirit. If only it would co-operate.

Confirmed for BBC One on 25 December at 10.05pm to 10.40pm

Thread Information