Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelo Rosetta

I still don't believe Angelo killed Jack. The walk through of the scene proved that there was someone else there because of the position of Angelo and Jack. The trajectory just wasn't right for Angelo to have shot Jack.

It was probably Tim or another of the developers.

But I thought they said it was his bullet?

Former Home and Away star Luke Jacobz is returning to Summer Bay as police officer Angelo Rosetta, reports The Daily Telegraph.

The 28-year-old said that he is relishing the opportunity to return to his role as the most hated character in the soap's history.

"For many years I've played the likeable characters that never do anything wrong, so it's been great to walk into a room and have daggers thrown at you," Jacobz said.

"It's good playing a character that isn't liked. Everyone hates him and it's been great to play something new."

Earlier this year, viewers were left stunned when Angelo fatally shot one of Summer Bay's favourite sons, fellow police officer Jack Holden (Paul O'Brien).

Jacobz, who previously starred on rural drama McLeod's Daughters, said that he would remain with Home and Away for the foreseeable future.

any word on joey's return or how they are gonna manage the charlie storyline??

Axle Whitehead signed as a regular

EXPOSING his privates at the ARIAs has not slowed Axle Whitehead's showbiz career - he has signed as a regular on Home And Away.

But the confessed naughty boy hasn't had to stretch too far - he's playing bad-boy rocker Liam Murphy in the soapie.

"It allows you to be a bit devilish and it has been good fun," the 28-year-old told TV editor Erin McWhirter.

"You have to find a balance between putting yourself into it and not being too cheeky. (My mum) has referred to me as cheeky and naughty, a risk taker. But I get myself out of trouble."

Whitehead says he draws from experiences of close friends to portray the drug addict rocker.

to the whole angelo bein innocent thing i think roman killed jack!!!
    hence his mental blindness and nightmares!
    a spoiler shows him saying i have got to tell the truth!!!

Angelo Rosetta

Luke Jacobz has announced his departure from Home and Away after nearly three years in the role of Angelo Rosetta.

TV Week reports that the actor has already filmed his final scenes for the Summer Bay soap, though he is expected to remain on screen for a few more months.

Speaking to the magazine, Jacobz commented: "I've thoroughly enjoyed playing Angelo. I've worked with some amazing people - and, as they say, when one door closes, another door opens.

"So I'm looking forward to what's next - here or abroad."

Reports claim that Jacobz is currently in talks for a role on the Seven Network's new drama series Wild Boys.

The star is also the host of the Australian version of The X Factor, though it is currently unclear whether the reality show is returning for a third series.

Jacobz first appeared in Home and Away as a guest star in July 2008, before being promoted to a series regular.

DS

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-02-2011), homeawayjsk (01-03-2011), tammyy2j (28-02-2011)

I'm sorry to hear Angelo's leaving.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

homeawayjsk (01-03-2011)

Thats a shame he is vey hot

He is very good and I like him very much but I dont blame him for leaving. His character has become quite stale during the last few months after he lost his police officer job and with his split from charlie which we havent exactly seen why it happened, there isnt anything that makes his role exciting. Sad to see him go!!!
    Last edited by homeawayjsk; 15-03-2011 at 12:12.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to homeawayjsk For This Useful Post:

elle101 (28-03-2011)

Thread Information