Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelo Rosetta

Home and Away Casting News

- TV Week has reported that producers are looking to upgrade newcomer Alexandra Park, who plays Geoff's new love interest Claudia to permanent status.

- Jodi Gordon has ruled out another posthumous appearance from Paul O'Brien, who is currently in Los Angeles. She said "Not unless he comes back from LA to play Jack's identical twin brother."

- Conrad Coleby has finished filming and is to depart onscreen in late May, with producers remaining tight lipped about his exit storyline.

- Jeremy Sims' character is to be named Gary and "unsettle many lives in the bay."
    Thanks CrazyLea

I still dont want roman to leave

Don't understand why they axed him, I hate this: the character has come to its end, it is up to scriptwriters to make them interesting and give them decent storylines. Guess we only say that about characters we like though, not about those we don't

It could be that Conrad wanted to leave, not that he was sacked
    Thanks CrazyLea

That was not the impression I got from the announcement, but it could be, I suppose. Don't believe it though

Many people do wish to leave even after short periods of time

With so many caracter depating i'm thinking of giving up watching Home & Away

Return not to be embraced by some.

One of the most hated characters in Home and Away is set to return to the iconic soap in the coming weeks. Luke Jacobz is reprising his role as Angelo Rosetta, the police officer who shocked audiences by knocking off Jack Holden (Paul O'Brien), a fellow police officer in the 2008 season finale. He is set to return to conduct a special investigation, seemingly cleared of all murder charges and allowed back onto the police force to the dismay and ire of the rest of Summer Bay's residents, which has allowed Jacobz to embrace a new side to the nice guy role.

"For many years I've played likeable characters that never do anything wrong, so it's been great to walk into a room and have daggers thrown at you." Jacobz said "It's good playing a character that isn't liked. Everyone hates him and it's been great to play something new." His first stint in the bay, where he became romantically entangled with both Belle Taylor (Jess Tovey) and Charlie Buckton (Esther Anderson) was a testing ground and now Jacobz is set to stay in the bay for the forseeable future.

I dont hate him, just shoked

Is it conclusive now that he killed Jack? I guess if it was a bullet from his gun, it must have been him. I don't hate him either.

Thread Information