Thread: Charity Auction

Charity Auction

Hi Corrie fans.

Let me introduce myself briefly. My name is Matt, I'm 38, and in April I am doing 3 marathons in 3 weekends for charities supporting children with disabilities. In order to raise my aimed for £6000 I am holding various events, the first of which was a charity auction last night. Unfortunately, and there is no accounting for taste, there were no bids for the Newton and Ridley beer tray pictured on the link above signed by many of the cast in this there 50th anniversary year. The tray was kindly donated by Steve Huison and is a little battered as it was actually used on set. Anyway, as you have probably guessed, I am now fishing for bids on the world wide interwebby and I thought what better place to start than here?

If you bid on here I shall keep you updated on bids recieved elsewhere and see where we are in a week?

More info on my exploits can be found here :

Many thanks for your time
    Last edited by Siobhan; 22-02-2011 at 09:47.

Matt, understand where you are coming from but can you please speak with the Admin of this site to ensure this is valid as you are asking for people here to part with their money. I am removing the links and closing the thread until this has been done
    Super Mod

Thread Information