Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Janus Womack)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is she being killed off?
    andy or his dad to finish her off, give a point to the andy storyline even though he was very nice to look at especially wet and naked

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-08-2016)

I remember Sam Womack when she was in Pie In The Sky, also her husband Mark played Eddie Ainsworth in Willie Russell's Dancin Thru The Dark, it is based on the play Stags & Hens, its a good film. I have watched it 2 times.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrocanthus For This Useful Post:

Perdita (16-08-2016)

Barbara Windsor has slammed EastEnders for killing off the Mitchell sisters.

Barbara's onscreen nieces Ronnie and Roxy Mitchell (played by Samantha Womack and Rita Simons) are set to die as part of a shake-up of the soap by new boss Sean O'Connor, but the 79-year-old actress insists it is a mistake.
    She told The Sun: 'It wasn't the girls' choice. It's the new producer's decision.

The script for Roxy and Ronnie's deaths has been written, but none of the actors know what's going to happen.'
    Meanwhile, a spokesperson for the BBC told MailOnline that while the girls were thought to be set to drown to death, the show is actually filming multiple endings.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-Mitchell.html

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Barbara Windsor has slammed EastEnders for killing off the Mitchell sisters.]

I hate agreeing with her but she makes a point. They are wonderful characters, both having some edgy darkness to them that belies their blondness.

Ronnie needs to stay alive so she can return in the future to be the albert square hard man able to dispose of the bodies.

Roxy can float back off to Ibiza for however long she likes.

I spose the balance has to be how they write her out for 5 or 10 years and allow Jack to stay. That's if they have big plans for him, if not he'll dwindle away.

Well past their sell by date.

Won't be missed by me.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice Christie For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-10-2016), Perdita (26-10-2016)

Won't be missed by me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice Christie For This Useful Post:

Boomerang (26-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Rice Christie View Post

Won't be missed by me.
    As a former fan of the Mitchell sisters I'm sad to say I agree nowadays. Hopefully the rumours of both of them being killed off are untrue and one or both can return one day.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Boomerang (26-10-2016), kaz21 (26-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    As a former fan of the Mitchell sisters I'm sad to say I agree nowadays. Hopefully the rumours of both of them being killed off are untrue and one or both can return one day.
    I liked them too when they first arrived, it is the ridiculous storylines that Ronnie especially was given that have turned me off both. I won´t miss them and would not mind them never returning again

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Boomerang (26-10-2016), Dazzle (26-10-2016)

I'm glad they are going, they are worn out and Ronnie particular has been severely damaged by sensational storytelling.

Whether their "deaths" are a good idea remains to be seen. EE has suffered before by prematurely killing off characters so they shouldn't do it lightly.

I'm still not entirely convinced they will be killed off, I'm thinking a more ambiguous ending might be in store although that doesn't seem like SOCs style.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boomerang For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-10-2016), tammyy2j (27-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
    I'm still not entirely convinced they will be killed off, I'm thinking a more ambiguous ending might be in store although that doesn't seem like SOCs style.
    Neither am I. It would be a total waste of two (once) good characters. At a stretch I think Ronnie could be killed off as "punishment" for her sins, but it'd be a silly for them both to die.

Thread Information