Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bones season 6

Bones season 6

Season 6 Spoilers

No full year time gap?

Spoiler:
    'So much for that one-year jump forward. I hear the gang will have been gone for just seven months when Caroline summons Booth and Brennan back to the Jeffersonian in the Sept. 23 season premiere (uk date unconfirmed as mid to late October) to help Cam solve a controversial case — and save her job in the process. “The first episode begins with Brennan and Booth reuniting with the squints to save the career of one of their own,” confirms exec producer Stephen Nathan. “They each bring a new past with them as they forge their old alliances in new ways.” Bonus scoop: We may get to see Booth play hero in Afghanistan!'

Source: Aussiello files
    Last edited by squillyfer; 15-09-2010 at 23:41.

Bones to lose one of its own?

Spoiler:
    Keck's Exclusives: Bones Scoop on New Serial Killer and More!
    I was the first to tell you that Bones, in Season 6, will be introducing its third recurring serial killer (after Gormogon and Gravedigger). Now I have exciting new details to share about this baddie. He'll be a sniper — just like Booth was before he teamed up with Brennan!

"You have to be incredibly cold and calculated to be a sniper," says Emily Deschanel, who is already mourning the loss of one squintern whom series creator Hart Hanson says will be taken out by the sniper. "I don't want anyone to die."

The fourth episode of the new season sounds like a strange one — and of particular interest to fans of the supernatural. "It will appear to Brennan that she is solving her own murder," Hanson says. "She is looking at a body and slowly realizes it's her, which leads her to rethink her entire life." This is no dream, insists Hanson. "She'll try to keep it hidden from Booth for as long as she can, and will ultimately change how she approaches him."

The far-out concept appeals to Emily Deschanel, who tells me, "I'm intrigued by this. It sounds very creative. I'm sure they'll be some fear for Bones, which she'll try to overcome with scientific analysis."

The season premiere (Thursday, September 23) will open with glimpses of Booth in Afghanistan, Brennan and Daisy in the Maluku Islands and Angela and Hodgins in Paris. "Brennan and Daisy are looking for evidence of cross-breeding between two ancient species of man," says Hanson. Meanwhile in Afghanistan, "Booth is playing lifeguard. We see him training other people. And in Paris, Angela and Hodgins are having exactly the life they wanted. Why would they ever come back to solve crimes in D.C."

Expect Booth to brings back a souvenir from the battlefield in the form of new love interest, war correspondent Hannah Burley. David Boreanaz, who will be directing Episodes 10 and 16, says he read with three women up for this recurring, open-ended role, but it worked best with actress Katheryn Winnick. "There's good chemistry — a lot of trust and very relaxed," he says. "The network has final say, I just give my influence." As for what his character likes about Hannah, Boreanaz says, "she likes being out in the field and has a big sense of adventure. Things he sees in her he also sees in Bones. It'll be an exciting opening. One thing I'm promoting this year is getting some more action involved. In five seasons, I think they've used 10 percent of the action I'm capable of doing."

Of course the action fans most want is between Booth and Brennan. And in the premiere, it seems Brennan wants that too. "She's had a lot of time to think in the Maluku Islands and contemplate her future, and I think she regrets having said 'no' to Booth," says Deschanel. "I think him having a new girlfriend will complicate that, but she loves him and wants him to be happy."

Source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Ex...s-1021207.aspx
    Last edited by squillyfer; 15-09-2010 at 23:42.

Ask Ausiello - Angela/Hodgins, Sniper, Who will Die?

Spoiler:
    Question: Please tell me you have some Bones scoop that doesn’t involve Booth’s new girlfriend. I really need the distraction. —Amy
    Ausiello: As they approach their first-year anniversary, Angela and Hodgins will remain an “ironclad couple,” says exec producer Hart Hanson. “They are in the honeymoon phase but they keep getting smacked in the head. But the honeymoon phase never goes away. They are deeply, deeply in love. We just want to do everything to a couple you would do to a couple that is going to go through life together. Sort of the opposite of Booth and Brennan for the time being.” Hanson adds that he plans to “have the kitchen sink thrown at them” this season, “but they’re together for always. We could change our mind next year, but they’re pretty strong this season.”

Question: What’s this I’m hearing about a sniper stalking the Bones gang this season? —Dave
    Ausiello: “We’ve got someone worse than the Gravedigger coming,” teases Hanson. “And if the Gravedigger is Evil Brennan, this next person is Evil Booth.” Sounds like a sniper to me. “Booth was a sniper,” Hanson points out, “so it may be a sniper.” In related news, sources confirm to me exclusively that Hart Hanson is legally changing his name to Teasy McTeaserson.

Question: Can you give us any sort of clue as to who is going to die on Bones? Is it a series regular? —Camilla
    Ausiello: I’m 92 percent certain it is not a series regular. Hanson, meanwhile, would only tell me “it’s someone we know.” This Just In: Hart Hanson is changing his name yet again. He will now be known as Cryptic McCrypticson.
    Last edited by squillyfer; 15-09-2010 at 23:42.

First image of Booths new girl

Spoiler:
    Bones fans expecting a knock-down, drag-out catfight this season between Booth’s new girlfriend (played by Canadian actress Katheryn Winnick) and soul mate Brennan (Emily Deschanel) are out of luck.
    “We are not playing a jealous triangle,” insists executive producer Stephen Nathan. “I can tell you that categorically. This isn’t high school. It won’t be two women fighting over the same man. There’s no outward tension.”

Regardless, Winnick—whose war-correspondent character met Booth during his tour of duty in Afghanistan—was warned to brace for a backlash when she debuts in the Sept. 23 premiere. “We told her, ‘You’re going to be resoundingly hated [at first],’” says Nathan, “‘but then you’ll be loved.’”

Last edited by squillyfer; 15-09-2010 at 23:43.

Season six premiere - The Mastadon in the Room

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squillyfer For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-09-2010), tammyy2j (21-09-2010)

Press Release: Episode 6.02 - The Couple in the Cave

Spoiler:
    Air Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010
    Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on FOX
    Episode Title: (BON-602) "The Couple in the Cave"

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30

--"BONES" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

BOOTH'S NEW GIRLFRIEND MAKES A SURPRISE VISIT ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, ON FOX

Katheryn Winnick ("Failure To Launch") Guest-Stars

When the remains of a couple are discovered in a cave at National Park, the team must piece together the identity of the man and the woman as well as solve the crime. After interrogating two viable suspects, the team identifies the woman as a marketing executive who also served as her partner's AA sponsor, providing clues that lead them to expose the truth. Meanwhile, Booth's girlfriend and Afghanistan war correspondent, Hannah Burley (guest star Winnick), makes a surprise visit. After meeting Burley and sensing the couple's genuine happiness, Brennan re-evaluates her own relationship with Booth, and he tries to teach her that love is not always logical in the all-new "The Couple in the Cave" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Sept. 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-602) (TV-14 D, L, S)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Katheryn Winnick as Hannah Burley; Eugene Byrd as Clark Edison; Scott-Michael Campbell as Gary Nesbitt; Bobby Hosea as Jerry Doroughty; Justina Machado as Lupe Rojas; Karina Logue as Lorraine Allen; Dave Buzzotta as Man (Hank); Jack Impellizzeri as Michael; Kristina Hayes as Tracey; David Meunier as Winston Hinkle
    Last edited by squillyfer; 15-09-2010 at 23:44.

Geneal Spoilers

Spoiler:
    Spoilers from Ausiello

Question: How serious are things between Booth and that new girl on Bones? —Catelynn

Ausiello: That new girl has a name—Hannah. Show some respect. And to quote Booth in the Sept. 23 premiere, their relationship is “as serious as a heart attack.”

Question: So these new Bones promos have me super-excited for the new season (and more than a little bit heartbroken for Brennan), but I’m confused: Is Hannah going to show up in the premiere, or in episode 2? —Amy

Ausiello: You mean that new girl? She shows up in episode 2.

Question: Will we see more of Parker on Bones this season? —Brianna

Ausiello: Mini Booth actually plays a pivotal role in the opener, as he’s essentially the reason Big Booth returns home from Afghanistan. (And yes, you will actually see him.)

Question: Got a Bones scoop? I’m such a good girl. —Galle

Ausiello: My fave moment from the premiere involves Brennan and Daisy channeling their inner action heroines—well, it involves Brennan channeling her inner action heroine while Daisy suffers a series of mini strokes on the sidelines.
    Last edited by squillyfer; 15-09-2010 at 23:44.

Will they finally get together this season

Spoiler:
    John Francis Daley has suggested that his Bones character Sweets will reunite with Daisy in the future.

Sweets and Daisy (Carla Gallo) broke up in the last season finale when Daisy decided to accompany Brennan on an anthropological dig in the Maluku Islands.

However, Daley told Entertainment Weekly that Sweets may begin a relationship with Daisy again.

"He's taking baby steps to finally let [Daisy] back into his heart," he said. "He has a very fragile heart. He's been through a lot."

Daley continued: "Obviously they have very strong feelings for each other and they can't really stay apart for too long - as we establish [in the premiere]. He's a good guy generally, so I think ultimately, yeah, he'll take her back."

Bones returns for a new season on September 23 on Fox.

Angela and Hodgins research alternative methods

Spoiler:
    Question: Can I have a scoop on Bones, please? —Pauline
    Ausiello: The rumors are true: Angela, who had a little pregnancy scare last season with boyfriend Wendell, is actually having a baby with husband Hodgins. Actress Michaela Conlin expects Angela to “weave in some of her craziness” to their impending parenthood. “I think we may see her interviewing some doulas and wild pediatricians and things like that. And hopefully, she’ll be eating a lot of weird stuff,” Conlin says. “I think it’s going to be nice to see another side of her this season.”

Thread Information