Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Sarah Louise Platt

sarah and damon start up again

That will be another Who Is The Daddy storyline coming up then as she is bound to get pregnant... and another divorce ... sigh

I thought that! So predictable!

is sarah going to do a soap first, confess her affair to adam

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Yawn....

Because this storyline hasn't been done to death!

How boring!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (06-06-2023)

Coronation Street star Tina O'Brien has promised that "exciting" scenes are on the horizon for her character Sarah Barlow following her recent baby plot.

Tina confirmed that she's currently filming another chapter of drama for Sarah, who was recently left devastated as her family life fell apart.

Last month, the show revealed that Sarah's lover Damon Hay was the father of her baby, rather than her husband Adam. Once the truth came out, Sarah tragically suffered a miscarriage and Adam shared plans to file for divorce as he couldn't forgive her lies.

Tina recently discussed the future for Sarah while taking part in an exclusive Inside Soap magazine photoshoot to celebrate Corrie's nominations at the Inside Soap Awards 2023.

Digital Spy was granted exclusive access to the photoshoot and spoke to each of the cast involved.

Tina told Digital Spy: "It's going to continue being quite busy for Sarah, in the aftermath of the Damon and Adam situation and of course the subsequent devastation that she feels over the miscarriage. There's more to come. There's things coming up that we've only just started filming, that's going to be quite exciting."

Asked whether viewers have really seen the last of Damon, she smiled: "I would hate to give any secrets away, but I think knowing Damon, it might not be the end."

Discussing the recent miscarriage scenes, Tina continued: "I didn't know it was going that way, but when I read the episode of the miscarriage, every time I tried to read it, I'd cry. I found it so beautifully written.

"It was a writer called Jan McVerry and she's been with us for a very long time ? she's incredibly talented. I felt quite lucky to be able to do that scene, because it's something that happens to so many people and it's heartbreaking.

"I know with all the stuff with Damon and Adam, Sarah had not helped herself. She put herself in some ridiculous situations, stupid positions and made some terrible choices. But to see that she was really heartbroken by the loss of the baby that she really longed to have, it was something that was really important to me."

Tina also discussed Corrie's nominations at the Inside Soap Awards, which take place next month.

She said: "I think that soap fans should vote for Coronation Street this year because I truly believe that we have everything. We have fantastic comedy, we have tragedy, we have drama. The writers and producers are so clever at mixing it all so well. And we have some classic characters!"

ran down, by harvey?

Thread Information