Page 6 of 71 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    Yeah exactly. i can't be doing with another love triangle that drags on for ages! I understand they have to make the reunion (i hope theres one anyway) believable but surely theres another way of doing it rather than a love triangle or quadruple again. And if they are going to do one at least make it plausable i.e. get alfie together woth someone who he has chemistry with eg Not Little Mo!
    Now you know how the shannis fans suffered last year. We had to watch Zonnis for 8 months, which is what we now like to call our equivalent of Little Mo and Alfie

That’s ee for you -they think that if they pair them up with a certain person they will have this great chemistry and the viewers will take to them. Zoe and Dennis were branded as a 'hot' couple and apparently the scriptwriters are saying that the Little Mo and Alfie storyline is good because viewers have noticed the chemistry between them. Have they heck! It's a cheap predictable boring plot. I can tolerate it now because Kats back but I think we will have Alfie dithering between the two for a while just like Dennis was last year and unlike Sharon making the departure this xmas it'll be Alfie. Do you see the parallels there?

Why do ee think that we would like this? Did they not learn from last year. We don't want too many love triangles. Sure they can work given the right story but not all of them as desirably great. Grant/Sharon/Phil, Tiffany/Grant/Louise, Dan/Bianca/Ricky and Gita/Sanjay/Meena were great ones but the latest ones are lame.

I personally like to see a couple work through their issues together as a couple without that extra third party.
    Last edited by Alisha; 31-05-2005 at 17:19.

if little mo was a bicth (like the rest of the slaters) then i wouldnt like her to get wid alfie'

but she's sweet and nice and lovely and had so much misery in her life so she needs to stay with alife

the poor woman cannot go bakc to looser billy... i ask why billy exists? he is usless and should be axed!

anyone in agreeance?

bondboffin

I like little Mo. Despite her recent storyline her character is selfless and has a good heart. I have never actively disliked her but she is starting annoy me now. It’s not her fault as an actress but it's just her interaction with Alfie. They don't gel well and have no screen presence. They are acting like they are dating for the first time and it's getting up my nostrils.

I personally think Kacey Ainsworth is a great actress- much better than Shane Ritchie and she deserves better than this storyline. This storyline is makeing her more unlikable and undermining her ability as an actress. She has shown tremendous talent in the past but this is ruining her. I preferred her in the Trevor days and her relationship with Billy –that gave her the best opportunity to shine and people cared more about her.

i totally agree with you Alisha i also liked little mo better with trevor and when she got married to billy( not that i dont like little mo now as i do) i mean in my opinion little mo and billy back then had more chemistry then alfie and little mo now... but i really hope alfie and Kat get back together cause they fit better to me

yeah they were meant for each other since day one

Talking

Hiya!!!!!
    I Hope That They Will Get Back Together,I Love Them Together,And I Actually Even Loved Alfie When They Were Together!!!!!
    But Alfie Is LEaving At The End Of The Year,So If They Do Get Together It Will End Dramaticly Again Probably!!!!!

Love
    Melanie

Just 6 days untill it's Christmas!!
    Thanks soooooo much Dennis no.1 Fan for my Banner!!!!

y does everyone suspect they will split? there are many ways that shane could leave without kat and alife slpitting up

prison
    coffin
    kidnap
    carehome
    "gonna get my head sorted out"
    holiday

the list goes on

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    y does everyone suspect they will split? there are many ways that shane could leave without kat and alife slpitting up

prison
    coffin
    kidnap
    carehome
    "gonna get my head sorted out"
    holiday

the list goes on
    i was thinking they could do some sort of storyline with him going to prison
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

some beating up billy over littl mo thing or something...

i wana see the pici!
    Kat and Alfie are so good together! I don't want Alfie to leave cause then they will have to split up again!

Thread Information