Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

she did, you'd never have guessed she had a baby. (well, you might have, i'm not sure) but she did look fab! I hope alfie sees what made him fall in love with her again soon. And put that snivelling little mo in her place!!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

hopefully they will get Kat & Alfie back together, even if it is only for a short time, because they make such a great couple. It seems that in eastenders your relationships are doomed once your married, there isn't 1 married that hasn't had a problem once they got married. Apart from Jim & Dot that is.
    Last edited by tigger's pal; 03-06-2005 at 13:50.

Quote Originally Posted by tigger's pal
    hopefully they will get Kat & Alfie back together, even if it is only for a short time, because they make such a great couple. It seems that in eastenders your relationships are doomed once your married, there isn't 1 married that hasn't had a problem once they got married. Apart from Jim & Dot that is.
    even now they are doing a story with Rawlin the driving instruction, telling dot how he feels but I don't think it will break them up..

There is another posibilty-Kat and Alfie leave together, But Kat comes back a few weeks later saying that Alfie been offered his own bar and hotel to run for a year abroad and they're going to attempt a long distance relationship leaving the door open for shane to return

In real life My girlfriend attends a uni in Scotland and we do a long distance relationship!
    Last edited by bb9499; 03-06-2005 at 14:24.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    Did any one see it last night when Kat made a joke and you could see alfie had almost a rush of feelings for her again or something. Because a small smile crept across his face so he obvioulsy felt something....or he found her joke funny!!
    I agree, out of all last nights episode it was that part I enjoyed the most. I hate Alfie being with Little Mo, and Alfie and Kat get on so well, and if I'm right I remember Alfie seeing Kat's gentle side, the good side and that side was like Little Mo in a way, so WHY ISN'T HE WITH KAT!!!! I'M GETTING VERY ANGRY WITH EASTENDERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bb9499
    There is another posibilty-Kat and Alfie leave together, But Kat comes back a few weeks later saying that Alfie been offered his own bar and hotel to run for a year abroad and they're going to attempt a long distance relationship leaving the door open for shane to return

In real life My girlfriend attends a uni in Scotland and we do a long distance relationship!
    GREAT IDEA, THANK YOU SO MUCH I FEEL MUCH HAPPIER!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky
    WHY ISN'T HE WITH KAT!!!! I'M GETTING VERY ANGRY WITH EASTENDERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Me too!! Why can't they do something we want to happen for a change?!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Im getting very VERY angry as well!! I hated last nights episode, well most of it especially the parts with Alfie and Little Mo. It made me really really angry, I cant stand Little Mo now and the way Alfie kept telling Mo how he wanted her and not Kat made me start to hate him as well now!!

Also I think when Shane leaves, the long distance thing would be FAB but eastenders wouldnt do it cos its not like a big story line that way. Also, what would keep Kat in walford if Alfie isnt there? I mean Zoe wouldve been gone as well so theres nothing keeping Kat in walford when Alfie goes.

Back to normal

I really hope that Kat & Alfie get back together! I think they are still right for each other! Shane & Jessie are leaving so I hope Kat & Alfie leave tgether!!! I do wish the old Alfie was back though! He used to be so funny and made me smile every time I saw him on the tv! I think that the moons should be back in the Vic with Kat of course! Anyone aggree? x x x x x x x

Quote Originally Posted by jo3520
    Shane & Jessie are leaving
    i knew shane was leaving but i didnt think jessie was as well?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information