Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Grant Mitchell (Ross Kemp)

EastEnders returnee Grant Mitchell will prove that old habits really do die hard next week when he gets passionate with a female resident.

Grant (Ross Kemp) has always had wandering eye when it comes to the opposite sex, and he will hook up with one lucky Walford lady in a bid to distract himself from his ongoing family problems.

After Sharon calls on Grant to help the Mitchells through their latest turmoil, he reluctantly returns to Walford - but his comeback only serves to bring about further complications.

Tensions continue to simmer between the Mitchells in EastEnders
    © BBC

Sharon Mitchell tries to talk to Grant about Phil in EastEnders
    © BBC

Sharon and Grant Mitchell chat about everything that's happened in EastEnders
    © BBC
    Grant is holding a huge amount of animosity towards his brother Phil - firstly, over their mother Peggy's death and secondly, over that money.

After the siblings have an almighty argument, both Sharon and Kathy do their best to keep the peace, but it soon becomes clear that Grant has other things on his mind.

After Sharon pleads with Phil to let his brother help, she is disappointed when she is later unable to find him - unaware that Grant has found himself in the arms of a fellow resident. But who? And how will Sharon feel if she finds out?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Tuesday, August 9 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (02-08-2016)

Is it an ex like Kathy or a new lady maybe Belinda?

where is he off too again if has lost his pub and home in portugal, any chance he left bells a present of another little mitchell

We always knew it would happen one day but EastEnders has just imploded its 21-year secret as Grant Mitchell finally discovered that he was Mark Junior's father.

Phil (Steve McFadden) decided to come clean with his brother following an unbelievably tough day that had seen him end up in hospital after collapsing and Ben and Jay get kidnapped.

Back in August, Phil found out that Grant (Ross Kemp) had fathered a child with Michelle Fowler during a one-night stand in 1995. But his wife Sharon had persuaded him to keep it a secret.

However, a fragile Phil went back on his promise to Sharon tonight - telling Grant the truth as he laid helplessly in his hospital bed.

Phil was feeling grateful to Grant after he returned Ben (somewhat) safely, and also brushed off the money that he had previously demanded was paid back.

Acknowledging that Grant had a right to know the truth, Phil said: "I can't pay you the money I owe you and I can't return the father as far as Ben is concerned. But there is something you need to know. Call this me doing something for you.

Mark - I only found out a bit ago myself but Michelle wrote to mum before she died. He's your kid, Grant. Mark is your son."

The episode had seen Grant unknowingly team up with his son in a bid to rescue Ben and Jay, but hadn't been backwards in coming forwards where Michelle was concerned.

All eyes will now be on Grant as he processes the news about his long-lost child, but the big question now is - will Mark learn the truth too?

Digital Spy
    Last edited by Perdita; 06-09-2016 at 20:11.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-09-2016), tammyy2j (07-09-2016)

I am glad he knows but felt the reveal and episode was a let down maybe the aftermath will be better

EastEnders fans may need to make the most of Grant Mitchell's recent return, as Ross Kemp doubts he will be back again.

Last night's episode saw Grant return to Walford for the fourth time this year and he has headed straight into the centre of the action. But it could well be the last time we see our favourite bad boy.

"I think they're done with me," Ross told Digital Spy. "When they invited me back, it was under an old producer - they've not mentioned to me that they want me to go back again.

"It was in the back of my mind that when I went back the second time, everyone said I'd suddenly become some kind of worthy individual, so I went back to try to play him from the old psychopathic Mitchell that he was and hopefully that will entertain, for a period.

"But it's not long haul for me. This [making his Sky1 documentary films] is my passion - though I enjoy both of them. If someone offered me a lovely part in a nice drama, I'd do it without a shadow of a doubt, as long as it didn't interrupt my documentary work."

Ross also admitted that he hasn't watched any of his recent episodes, but thoroughly enjoyed being reunited with his former co-stars Steve McFadden and Letitia Dean.

"I've not seen any of it yet, so I don't know how well I did, or how badly I did," he said.

"Hopefully I just fitted in with the cast. The cast were lovely, everyone was great. Do you know what? It wasn't a holiday, because it was hard work. But a change was as good as a rest, in many respects, and it was great to work with Steve again, with Letitia.

"It brought back lots of weird thoughts and memories. I was there for 10 years and you become quite institutionalised there. It is a world within a world, where you spend more time with your pretend family than you do with your real family."

Ross Kemp: Extreme World begins tonight (Wednesday, September 7) at 9pm on Sky1.

There's been loads of speculation lately on whether Grant Mitchell will be making a return to Walford for good, now that Michelle Fowler (the baby mama of his son Mark Jr) is back on the square.

And it seems Ross Kemp isn't ruling anything out just yet. Speaking to OK! Online, he said: "You know what, in life, particularly if you work in television, who knows? Never rule out anything!"

Grant briefly returned to Albert Square last year for his mum Peggy Mitchell's final episodes.

Grant Mitchell returns to EastEnders for Peggy's funeral
    © BBC
    At the time, executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins said: "Grant Mitchell is an EastEnders legend and finally he is returning home to Walford to say goodbye to his mother and be reunited not just with his old loves but also his brother.

"We are all so excited finally to have Ross back on the Square - and to have Ross Kemp, Barbara Windsor, Steve McFadden, Letitia Dean and Gillian Taylforth all on screen together at the same time."

Grant Mitchell (ROSS KEMP), Peggy Mitchell (BARBARA WINDSOR), Phil Mitchell (STEVE MCFADDEN) *STRICTLY NOT FOR PUBLICATION UNTIL 00:01HRS, TUESDAY 10th MAY, 2016* ***FORTNIGHTLIES PLEASE DO NOT USE (SOAP LIFE AND ALL ABOUT SOAP) Grant & Phil take Peggy's arms and walk her home across the Square.
    © BBC KIERON MCCARRON

Kemp first appeared in EastEnders in 1990 and left in 1999, but has since made a couple of brief returns.

Digital Spy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-01-2017), Rear window (28-01-2017)

on line talk he is returning

Thread Information