Thread: Archie & Stacey

I need to start watching EE again
    Stacey pregnant?
    Who is the father?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I need to start watching EE again
    Stacey pregnant?
    Who is the father?
    I started watching again last week after a year so I have no idea who the father is. Or who Ronnie's baby's father was.
    Thanks CrazyLea

The last time I properly watched the show was when Stacey and Max's affair came out!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    I started watching again last week after a year so I have no idea who the father is. Or who Ronnie's baby's father was.
    The father of Ronnie's baby was Owen. Were not 100 percent sure who the father of Stacey's baby is. Archie raped her a few months ago and were supposed to think its his, but I think it could also be Ryan or anyone else she slept with around that time.

Stacey and Achie were in the laundrette talking then the next bit was her running in her house telling her mum not to touch her.... At Bradleys leaving do she did tell everyone that Archie had attacked her but people thought she was lying as she was ill...
    So Archie could be the dad

Archie could definitely be the father as he confirmed her rape story to Bradley. The thing I don't get, though, is how she knows it's definitely his baby. She was very ill at the time of conception and sleeping around - surely she was too ill to be thinking of condoms. I find it unlikely that all the men she slept with would conscientiously use condoms! Even if they did, how could she remember that?

What I don't understand is why she wasn't routinely offered a pregnancy test in hospital. Anti-psychotics can cause birth defects and no doctor would prescribe them without first checking for pregnancy.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    What I don't understand is why she wasn't routinely offered a pregnancy test in hospital. Anti-psychotics can cause birth defects and no doctor would prescribe them without first checking for pregnancy.
    well this is soapland

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    well this is soapland
    Wasn't she on medication or suppose to be on medication before all this happened.. she stopped taken them... maybe she lied and said she wasn't.. obviously she didn't tell anyone Archie raped her...
    Super Mod

Thats true, plus she didnt know she was pregnant and so maybe she really thought she wasnt and there was no need

Thread Information