Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Archie & Stacey

Archie & Stacey

Is anyone else in shock like me that Archie supposely raped Stacey and now she is preggers by him.

I mean i know he is a villian but i really just cant see him raping Stacey i mean he has two daughters himself and he wasnt too keen on sleeping with Janine.

I posted in spoilers just in case someone have more info on this.

Would Stacey lie about this?

Could maybe Ryan or even Max be the real baby daddy?

Stacey's telling the truth cos Archie admitted it, but there's no way she can possibly know that Archie is the dad. She slept with Ryan on September 21st looked it up, that's 3 months. Dont know why she didnt mention him. Dont think Max, they seem fixed to this storyline, and its been done.

Maybe she used a condom with Ryan. Unlikely, I know but it's possible if there's two potential fathers and she used a condom with one.

Apparently women "know" these things and can tell who the father is after sleeping with several men close together.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Is Stacey the EE bike?

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Apparently women "know" these things and can tell who the father is after sleeping with several men close together.
    lol yeh. I really hope its ryans, i love him and think him and stacey could make it work, after bradley leaves.

Is Stacey the ee bike? lol. no i dont think she is, she's had a few flings with a few people around the square, but apart from Ryan, Archie, Bradley and Max, cant think of anyone else she's slept with on the square. She gets herself into states sometimes and sleeps with randoms, its a lot to do with her mood swings though.
    Last edited by sean slater; 26-12-2009 at 20:42.

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    lol yeh. I really hope its ryans, i love him and think him and stacey could make it work, after bradley leaves.

Is Stacey the ee bike? lol. no i dont think she is, she's had a few flings with a few people around the square, but apart from Ryan, Archie, Bradley and Max, cant think of anyone else she's slept with on the square. She gets herself into states sometimes and sleeps with randoms, its a lot to do with her mood swings though.
    Deano and Callum also and when she went missing didnt she sleep with alot more fellas

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Deano and Callum also and when she went missing didnt she sleep with alot more fellas
    Callum was about a year ago and Deano was like 3 years ago. Yeh she slept with some blokes when she disappeared, when she was ill. But to be honest when thinking of the blokes on the square there arent that many. Though there isnt that much to choose from is there lol. Anyway whats wrong with having a bit of fun when you are single.

Imagine a baby that was a combination of Ryan and Stacey, it would be absolutely stunning! lush.
    Last edited by sean slater; 27-12-2009 at 03:22.

There's always Darren of course!

Stacey is 3 months gone so it cant be Bradley's baby which is a shame i'd love it to be his

Stacey pregnant with Roxy and Ronnie's half sibling

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Stacey pregnant with Roxy and Ronnie's half sibling
    That would mean both Stacey and her child were Amy's auntie. How bizarre.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information