Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'H&A' star Lasance in 'cocaine arrest'

Well I can't see him getting any sort of visa to work or enter America in the next 12 months.
    Thanks CrazyLea

brilliant line by the judge "your in the entertainment industry, but i dont feel entertained by your conduct!" hes spot on.

They should know better, they are role models yto alot of people

Todd Lasance has admitted that he wants to be 'unrecognisable' in his new TV show Cloudstreet.

The former Home and Away actor signed up for the role of Quick Lamb on the forthcoming mini-series earlier this year.

Speaking to TV Week about the part, Lasance commented: "Hopefully people won't even recognise me at all in this role and will just connect with the character. That's the plan. I really don't want to be recognised - I want to do something completely different and recreate myself."

Lasance has often spoken of how he wants to crack America since bowing out from his role as Summer Bay's Aden Jefferies last year.

Asked whether a Stateside move is still on the cards, he replied: "America is the plan for sure, at some point. But Cloudstreet sort of blew everything out. I was so honoured to get this part. And it's opened a lot of doors for me in Australia, so I'm just happy to wait and see what pops up."

Cloudstreet - due to air later this year - is based on Tim Winton's acclaimed novel of the same name.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (22-05-2010)

What a shame we won't get to see it over here.

I'm sure you could download it somehow if you really wanted to see it.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Yes, I could do that. I watch American TV online so there's no reason I couldn't watch Aussie tv too.

Thread Information