Page 15 of 77 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this woman cannot sing/??
    She cant sing

SHARON Osbourne is making a shock return to The X Factor two years after she quit over constant run-ins with Dannii Minogue.

The catty former judge, 57, has been drafted in by pal Louis Walsh to help him out as a guest mentor during the Judges' Houses round.

A friend of Louis said last night: "Sharon knows she's only back for one episode and is determined to stir things up and make mischief.

"Louis is absolutely delighted she is coming back. He has dearly missed having her around."

Sharon walked off the ITV1 show after four series in 2008, later admitting she could not bear the idea of working alongside fellow judge Dannii, 38, any longer.

She and Louis, 58, will start filming their episode later this week in Shannon, Ireland, after judges are allocated their singing category.

The wife of rocker Ozzy will help the band manager choose his finalists from hopefuls who have made it through the Boot Camp stage.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (25-08-2010)

SIMON Cowell told last night of the "heartbreaking decision" to axe troubled Shirlena Johnson from The X Factor.

The single mum was dropped after The Sun revealed she hid her mental illness from the ITV1 show's producers.

Medics warned she was at risk after a bizarre performance of the Duffy song Mercy on Saturday night's first show stunned viewers.

Shirlena, 30, was on course to be a novelty hit as popular as Jedward. Simon, 50, told The Sun: "I'm devastated. It's heartbreaking.

"Shirlena desperately wanted to do this to make a better life for herself and her daughter. I feel she may now struggle to do that.

"I really feel for her. I'm very upset and disappointed.

"The advice I'm given is she can't do the show. But there's another argument that we're depriving her of the chance to make some money.

"Even if she didn't win, she could have picked up money for personal appearances.

"On the other hand, if we don't take the advice we're irresponsible."

Shirlena said she did not hide her mental issues.

She told The Sun: "I just wasn't sure how much I was supposed to say.

"I'm very upset. I think people want to hear more of me and they will be disappointed by this.

"It's not fair. I want another chance."

Psychiatrists say Shirlena has problems which may affect her ability to care for daughter Mariah, three.

They feared her condition may worsen if propelled to fame.

After her weird wailing on Saturday, Simon said: "She was different and I really liked her for it."

But The Sun can reveal her next performance, at the show's Boot Camp stage, was even MORE outrageous.

Dressed in a leopard print bra and hot pants, she writhed and shrieked to Lady GaGa's Bad Romance in front of Simon, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh.

Her wacky performance, seen by The Sun, was recorded in July.

Another contestant said: "Nicole and Louis kept giggling and Simon was in disbelief."

A spokesperson for The X Factor said: "The welfare of contestants is of paramount importance and it has been agreed Shirlena Johnson should not continue.

The Sun
    Last edited by Perdita; 25-08-2010 at 06:13.

This was a pure publicity stunt. It was very clear she had emotional problems. The judges should never have put her through let alone allow the clip to appear on national tv.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I hope Louis dont get the groups again Cheryl should get them this year

Louis Walsh has reportedly continued to weigh up his future on The X Factor.

The Irish judge previously admitted that he considered walking after being "annoyed" by his mentoring category this year.

A source told the Daily Star: “Louis reckons he has an uphill struggle with the category he’s been given.

"He thinks it’s over before it has even begun. He just wants out. He hasn’t won since Shayne Ward and is determined to stop Cheryl [Cole] getting a hat-trick this year.”

Walsh recently revealed that he finds fellow X Factor judge Simon Cowell hard to work with.

I like him, hope he stays

Simon Cowell has banned the use of Auto-tune on The X Factor, it has been claimed.

Fans reacted angrily to the use of vocal effects during auditions and accused show bosses of "deceiving" viewers.

According to the Daily Record, Cowell returned from holiday and ordered an immediate ban on the use of Auto-tune on the show.

"As soon as he landed, he was very busy taking lots of calls from production and ITV bosses," a source told the paper. "He said 'the s**t has hit the fan', and was shocked about the fans' reaction and wanted to do something straight away."

They added: "The integrity of the show is very important to him and so he told production that Auto-tune cannot be used again."

A former member of the programme's production team claimed that Auto-tune was also used on contestants in the live finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Louis Walsh has reportedly continued to weigh up his future on The X Factor.

The Irish judge previously admitted that he considered walking after being "annoyed" by his mentoring category this year.

A source told the Daily Star: “Louis reckons he has an uphill struggle with the category he’s been given.

"He thinks it’s over before it has even begun. He just wants out. He hasn’t won since Shayne Ward and is determined to stop Cheryl [Cole] getting a hat-trick this year.”

Walsh recently revealed that he finds fellow X Factor judge Simon Cowell hard to work with.

I like him, hope he stays
    Did he get the groups again?

I think we have to wait before we find out. But DS have published this:

Cheryl Cole's psychic healer has predicted that Dannii Minogue will be the winner of this year's X Factor.

Jusstine Kenzer, who told Cole earlier this year that ex-husband Ashley was her "soul mate" from another life, felt that Minogue "had great energy around her".

On Simon Cowell's chances in the competition, Kenzer told the Daily Mail: "I see frustration. Simon's not getting what he wants from the contestants in his category.

"In the end, though, I see him happy, if not jumping up and down with joy."

Of Louis Walsh, who recently claimed to be unhappy with his chosen category, the psychic said: "Yes, I like his energy. He sees a real opportunity here. Having said that, he doesn't stand out as the ultimate winning judge."

The clairvoyant was also quick to dampen expectations of a third successive victory for Cole, saying: "I see her more as being focused on America and completing the recovery process, both in her private life and in terms of her health. She's still healing."

However, on Minogue's chances, the 42-year-old said: "Oh yes, there's a great energy around her. She's like a healer. She's really warm.

"With her help, people grow over the weeks. She's going to be really happy with the end result."

Simon will do all he can so his golden girl Cheryl will win again

Thread Information