Page 1 of 77 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The X Factor 2010

Talking The X Factor 2010

Simon Cowell has confirmed that there is no contract yet in place with ITV for next year's X Factor.

Speaking at the press conference for this year's final, the show boss brushed aside reports that decisions had already been made regarding format and judging changes.

Cowell said: "Where we stand next year, we have no deal in place for The X Factor. Until that's concluded I can't really tell you about changes at the moment, because we've got to get that sorted first of all.

"That's the conversation we'll be having next year with ITV. Genuinely, we make these decisions when we've had a break from the show, we're a bit too immersed in it at the moment."

He added: "It's a long a show, so we tend to have a break and sit down and then we decide what we want to do. This year was a good example, because we changed the audition sequence after shooting one day in Scotland.

"At the last second, with eight days to go, we built that audition arena and travelled all over the country with it. It was a nightmare. I actually built the set myself! In my shed!"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...ctor-2010.html

well hopefully Rage Against the Machine will get to number 1 this Christmas and the show will get cancelled for a year or so!
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

its too early for anyone to say whats going to happen next year i think all that simon is thinking at the mo is getting on that plane and relaxing nxt to his pool in LA! thinking about what to buy next
    Last edited by sindydoll; 15-12-2009 at 10:46.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Because this show is so popular and ITV and Cowell have raked in the money, there will be another X Factor in 2010, perhaps with Robbie Williams as another judge, maybe without Dannii or Cheryl (although she is now reported to want to go for a hat trick rather than having a baby), but this show is a golden goose that will not be killed off.

As long as Simon and Louis are back as judges i dont care who else

Yep, that would be fine with me too

I lkie Louis and Dannii the best to be honest, Simon is financially interrelated with the show to such an extent and I don't think that it would be possible to bring it back without him

I cannot stand Cheryl

Cheryl will never get the sack, but I do think she will quit after this series.

As good a judge as Danni is i think it's time she moved on and gave someone else another chance.

Will be exciting to see who replaces either or both of them, and who will be the 5th judge!

Simon should hire Michael Buble as a judge

I think Danni wont be back - Cheryl is going nowhere Simon so wants her

Thread Information