Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Mo Slater - Kacey Ainsworth

Kacey's a great actress and her character should improve once Alfie has left.

Hopefully she will liven herself up a bit when alfie goes!!

Mo ??? liven up??? nah cant see that happening

Why is this happening to us Well me I speak for.. why?!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Why is this happening to us Well me I speak for.. why?!!!!!!!!!!!
    i have no idea spicy lets hope they get some better storylines for her!! sshe could fall in love with phil mitchell! now that id like to see

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    no, not anymore, the pair have moved on now...

if mo loved billy she'd have gone back to him rather than alfie, she knows however much he tries, he'll always resent freddie, and therefore she will never get abck with him, the alfie buisness has made her a stonger character, more brave, hey would the old little mo have dated her sisters boyfriend? no! shes now independant and would wear the shoes in any relationship, i think she can now do better than Billy and will love to see who shes paired with next...maybe a "real" mitchell?
    I don't think her relationship with Alfie has made her stronger, if anything I think it has knocked her confidence even more. She thought he loved her, and that they'd made a proper commitment, and now she's found out he is still in love with her sister. He betrayed the trust that she had in him. Almost immediately after Alfie split up with her he had sex with Kat. So pretty much everything he has told her has been a lie. No doubt he cared for her, but he let her think that it was more than what it was. I'm sure she'll get over it, but it hasn't been a great experience, the way that it's turned out.

I would love for her and Billy to get back together, it seems impossible at the moment but I hope in the future Mo will fall in love with him again. It can't be forced, it has to be something they both want.

Little Mo Slater - Kacey Ainsworth

Haven't seen this anywhere else, but sorry if it's been posted.

Was reading The Sun's article for last night's NTAs here and it said this:

Little Mo is ready to go

KACEY Ainsworth, who plays Little Mo in EastEnders, sensationally revealed she is quitting the soap.

The actress, 35, told BBC bosses she wanted to end her five-year stint before fans tired of her.

Kacey took a break last year to give birth to daughter Blossom — and she is tipped to play a nanny in US show Desperate Housewives.

An insider last night said: “Kacey’s contract finishes in March and she intends to leave.”

I thought she'd just signed a new contract - or was that just a rumour? And wasn't the Desperate Housewives rumour denied by the producers of that show? *is confused*

Maybe she signed a 6 month contract then because I thought the desperate housewives rumour was denied and that she signed a new contract at eastenders

There was a report in The Mirror saying she had signed a new contract, and now this report in The Sun saying she is quitting. Which paper would be more reliable when it comes to stuff on EastEnders? Neither reports are confirmations though, just newspapers reporting what a source told them. The only way we will know the truth is when Kacey herself says she is leaving/staying or when/if we here something from the BBC. Anything other than that is just rumor.
    Last edited by Florijo; 26-10-2005 at 11:54.

i'm a bit confused i thought she'd signed a 1 year contract!

Thread Information