Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Little Mo Slater - Kacey Ainsworth

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    The thing I've found with little mo too is that she was more than happy to be with Alfie in front of Billy and even ask him to keep it secret for her, but as soon as he finds happiness with someone, she then decides that she does care for him afterall. It wasn't so long back that she had decided she loved Alfie. I feel for her in one way, but the majority of me thinks that she needs to let Billy get on with things.

hope she goes,cant stand her,her voice does my head !

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    The thing I've found with little mo too is that she was more than happy to be with Alfie in front of Billy and even ask him to keep it secret for her, but as soon as he finds happiness with someone, she then decides that she does care for him afterall. It wasn't so long back that she had decided she loved Alfie. I feel for her in one way, but the majority of me thinks that she needs to let Billy get on with things.
    The thing is though, it wasn't her relationship with Alfie that broke up their relationship, it was everything that happened with Graham and Billy's feelings towards Freddie. They've both come through an ordeal, and if for some stroke of luck they are still in love with each other and are able to put the past on the backburner and make their relationship work, I feel they should do that. But clearly the writers are making Billy move on, and if Honey is going to have his baby then they can't have him leave her for Little Mo. As Little Mo said at the trial, Billy would never leave a baby that was his. He wants to be a dad, and I've heard he's chuffed to bits about the news Honey's pregnant.

It seems that Honey is going to be a longterm character, and Billy is going to make a go of things with her. But it's a shame things can't go back to way things were with Billy and Little Mo.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Like you say, they've been through so much - I think they both do obviously care about each other, but too much water has gone under the bridge really

i dont care how just that she is going,just wish she'd take julie,ruby,charlie,and rosie and dawn with her

i quite agree go little mo and dont let the door hit you on the way out.lol

she is leaving for good

excellent news, she is the most annoying person along with Naomi

i do still like mo but i like billy and honey

I think Kacey Ainsworth is a brilliant actress, if she is hoping to pursue her acting career, I don't think it will be too difficult for her to get work. I've really liked Little Mo, it's a shame she's leaving.

Thread Information