Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: max and libby

max and libby

these two just dont fit in the village,they look like they should be in hollyoaks if done up a bit more or extras in casualty.what ever is the point of them being in it.

They need some totty but I still don't think they're "it"!

Libby really annoys me. She has no personality, has hardly said two words to anyone in the village and looks like her horse but has Max and Andy fighting over her and seems to have evryone else drooling over her. What is the point of her?? She hasn't had any storylines at all and what about her sister? She came in at Christmas and I can't even remember her name!

No there doesnt seam any pont to her, by the way where are Katie and Robert?
    Last edited by judejude; 12-03-2005 at 14:12.

I know they've seemed to have diappeared.Robert has been seen a couple of times recently but Katie hasn't since Christmas! I think that if Robert's affair with Sadie comes out before the actress that plays Katie goes on maternity leave, then they will have to be back soon.

Good I can wait!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jemma
    Libby really annoys me. She has no personality, has hardly said two words to anyone in the village and looks like her horse but has Max and Andy fighting over her and seems to have evryone else drooling over her. What is the point of her?? She hasn't had any storylines at all and what about her sister? She came in at Christmas and I can't even remember her name!
    I take your point about her jemma, but in fairness to the actress that plays her , its hardly been her fault that she has not been able to establish herself, its the writers fault... its the same with max, give both time i say and if after a long stretch and more storylines crucial to charactor developement, they have not made a big impact, then the criticism would be more merited.

I think Max is more likely to make an impact as he's one of the Kings and thats what they do! Unless Libby is supposed to be another Chloe type I dont think its very likely she will have any major storylines - although you never know!

And yes in fairness it is not the Actors fault - another Ferriars situation?

Quote Originally Posted by badactor
    I take your point about her jemma, but in fairness to the actress that plays her , its hardly been her fault that she has not been able to establish herself, its the writers fault... its the same with max, give both time i say and if after a long stretch and more storylines crucial to charactor developement, they have not made a big impact, then the criticism would be more merited.
    I'll see what happens with her character but I dont think I'm going to be convinced, she just doesn't seem to fit in.

Thread Information