Thread: Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 19th - 23rd October

Neighbours Oz Spoilers, 19th - 23rd October

Monday 19th October

Dan believes the bottle in his locker isn’t Declan’s but urges him to give the culprit up. Knowing how much trouble it will mean for Harry, Declan pretends he doesn’t know who framed him. However, when Harry overhears just how much trouble Declan is likely to get into, he realises he’s made a terrible mistake. He apologises and promises to make things right but while he’s figuring out what to do, Dan warns Declan he’ll have to cancel the Deb unless the smuggler is found. To protect his friends’ special night, Declan returns to Dan and claims the bottle was his all along. However, he’s too late. Harry has already confessed.

Wednesday 21st October

Kate and Declan surprise the teens when they show up at the Debutante Ball. Kate faces not only cruel Amanda but the terrifying thought of seeing Jason Coleman – the man who crushed her dancing dreams. When Amanda causes Kate’s dress to be ruined, it takes a pep talk from Declan to show Kate the way forward. With a little help from her friends, Kate proves to Jason Coleman she has what it takes to be a dancer.

Friday 23rd October

Steph tries to play down her jealousy when she learns of Lucas’ engagement to Elle. Seeing through her mask, Toadie’s intent on distracting her from her gloom. He enlists her to help him convince Callum and Sophie there’s no need to be afraid of entering high school. Harry accidentally throws Callum and Sophie’s friendship into doubt, but manages to patch things up, convincing his sister the move to a new school is nothing to be afraid of. But just as Sophie’s feeling okay again, a special visit from DHS throws the Ramsay family’s future into doubt.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

bingojuls (28-10-2009), tammyy2j (06-10-2009)

Do Kate and Declan get together?

Is there some episodes missing?

I've thought that for a long time, but i don't know as of yet. And we mising 2 days from this week as soon as i find them i'll post them

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (07-10-2009)

Theres something there between them, you can tell

Thread Information