Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JSW's Eastenders Spoilers Extraordinaire (14/03/05-18/03/05)

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Now hang on a minute I'm not having that...If you know what decent acting is you'll know that they're not poor actors atall and their main problem has been the storylines they've been given.
    Here here, they are good actors but they have had no decent story lines.

Kareena and Ash both had potential to stay.

I admit mabye my words were a little harsh but their acting has just about reached average at the best of times. They all seem very wooden. Adi has never really acted anything above average. Ash- again never above average. Tariq and Ronny have both always been below par IMO. They were a sign of EE 'worse time' and needed to go. Its a shame for them. I suppose they never got a decent storyline so never got a chance to shine. But what I did see was below par. I suppose I see your point WQ.

Kareena and Ash both had potential to stay.
    But what could they do with Ash? I see no real potential. He doesn't seem to have a slightly interesting side to him. He comes across as very dull.

Karenna though I agree with you. This drug-taking storyline could have worked well with her but again we never saw enough of her.

I like Raji James (Ash's) acting and his talents have been wasted. Adi and the others weren't the worst actors (Look at Kate Ford and Patsy Kensit) but it was their characters that didn't interest me. I like Sasha and am glad she's staying. Sorry to see Kareena go this drugs for recreation thing was a good thing for them to touch upon...and also sorry to see Ash go. Don't mind about Ronny and Tariq.

Quote Originally Posted by *JSW*
    But what could they do with Ash? I see no real potential. He doesn't seem to have a slightly interesting side to him. He comes across as very dull.

Karenna though I agree with you. This drug-taking storyline could have worked well with her but again we never saw enough of her.
    Ash never really got the chance to shine. The actor is very good though, seem him in other stuff.

Ash never really got the chance to shine. The actor is very good though, seem him in other stuff.
    Again he had that storyline with that women (Shelly?) Non of them were ever given a chance. The storylines in the last year have been so awful nobody really got a proper chance to shine in anyway

I've enjoyed this chat WQ, thanks!

I know!!!! i wish that Kareena had better story lines......for example. When Demi went into labour with her up stairs with Mickey and the furry hand cuffs!!!

The woman was called Shirley, another good sub-plot with the noisy neighbour but again wasted and boring and turned into a main storyline!!!!!!

Thank you for the news !

Thread Information