Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Leah Patterson (Ada Nicodemou)

Not a spoiler, but for anyone interested Ada Nicodemou will be appearing in Dancing With The Stars: All Stars series on CH7 later this year:

Daily Telegraph article:

Ada Nicodemou joins 2021 Dancing With The Stars All Stars cast

Home and Away star Ada Nicodemou is putting her dancing shoes on again, with the 43-year-old signing on to the anticipated ?All Stars? Dancing With The Stars series.

Sixteen years since she edged out Chris Bath in a nailbiting grand final showdown on Dancing With The Stars, Ada Nicodemou is strapping her heels back on for another shimmy around the dancefloor.

The 43-year-old mother of one is confirmed as the first big name from the show?s glorious past seasons to sign on for the anticipated ?All Stars? season set to air on Channel 7 later this year.

And, in a move designed to sweeten the deal, Nicodemou will be reunited with her original dance partner Aric Yegudkin who helped the Home And Away star to her famous victory back in 2005.

?I basically told (Seven) that I wouldn?t do it without Aric,? laughs Nicodemou, who says she had serious misgivings about a return from dance retirement when approached by producers to come back for the All Star treatment.

?When they first approached me I was talking about it to my partner (Adam Rigby) and I said; ?Gosh, I don?t know. It?s been ten years since I did Dancing With The Stars?. And then I actually did the maths and I realised that, hang on, it was actually 16 years.

?I couldn?t believe it had been that long. I thought that maybe I actually didn?t have it me, you know? I?m 43 now and I thought maybe I was too old.

?But then I just thought; ?You know what? Why not. It?s a challenge and that?s what life is all about at the end of the day. New challenges.?

Nicodemou will be joined by a cabal of past winners and contestants from the show?s 18-year history which included some eye-popping performances from Bec Cartwright, Tom Williams and a pre-Thor Chris Hemsworth back in 2006.

?I would love to see Chris make a dancefloor comeback but something tells me he has his hands full at the moment,? laughs Nicodemou.

And:

Home and Away?s Ada Nicodemou returns to ?Dancing With The Stars: All Stars? 2021

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/h...2021-c-2148113

Home and Away's Ada Nicodemou joins all-stars reboot of Dancing with the Stars on Channel Seven - after it was axed by Network 10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...boot-DWTS.html
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-02-2021 at 11:40.

Digital Spy article:

Home and Away's Leah to step up the search for Susie after devastating con
    Will Leah notice that Justin is struggling too?

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...stin-struggle/

Home and Away spoilers follow for UK viewers.

Home and Away's Leah Patterson-Baker is to intensify the search for Susie McAllister after she conned the people of Summer Bay.

Leah (Ada Nicodemou) and Justin Morgan (James Stewart) were fleeced of their life savings when Susie (Bridie Carter) posed as an estate agent. She gladly accepted the $90,000 deposit for the couple's first home together and quickly disappeared before the couple realised that she had stolen their money.

Justin and Leah were left devastated when they went to pick up the keys to the house and the estate agent said that they've never heard of them. Susie managed to persuade them that it was a misunderstanding, which gave her enough time to flee the Bay.

Both Leah and Justin are struggling to come to terms with what's happened, but things are about to get even worse.

The police investigate Susie's crime but a frustrated Leah takes things into her own hands when she feels that there's not enough being done to catch Susie.

Leah begins to look online, hoping to find Susie's trail of destruction, and a concerned Justin tries to offer his help as Leah becomes more and more obsessed with the case.

Elsewhere, a heartbroken John Palmer (Shane Withington) is trying to recover from what Susie has done: she pretended to be in love with John so that she could get access to his money and manipulate the people of Summer Bay.

In addition to taking Justin and Leah's house deposit, Susie also got her hands on John's savings. Now John is trying to sell his house (which is his last asset) in order to give people back the money that Susie stole.

"He puts his last remaining possession on the market to make some money to assist those also hurt by her actions."

"John wants to make amends for his poor judgement with Susie," Shane explained while speaking to TV Week.

As Leah continues to obsess over a scam-watch website, she doesn't realise that Justin needs her support and that he could be heading down his own dark path.

Since his surfing accident, Justin has been struggling with a great deal of pain, for which he started taking strong painkillers. But before he knows it, he's taking too many...

Will Leah realise what's going on with Justin before it gets more dangerous?

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Digital Spy article:

Home and Away's Leah to get new lead on Susie as a stranger arrives
    The search enters a crucial stage.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...susie-stephen/

Home and Away spoilers ahead

Home and Away's Leah Patterson-Baker will have her interest renewed in tracking down Susie McAllister thanks to an unexpected arrival.

In scenes airing in Australia this week (and a month's time in the UK), Leah's hit something of a dead end in her pursuit of Susie, but she gets fresh hope in the form of a mysterious stranger.

Her hopes of finding Susie, who fled Summer Bay with a bag full of cash, appear to be dashed when John Palmer chooses not to accompany her on another search, but the arrival of one of Susie's previous victims Stephen changes things.

Although he clearly reignites Leah's drive to find Susie, not everyone is thrilled to have the newcomer around, as John actor Shane Withington teased (via TV Week).

"John can't quite trust this newcomer and is a little jealous he might be one of Susie's former lovers," he explained.

Could there be more to Stephen than meets the eye, and will he ultimately help or hinder Leah's search for the scheming Susie?

We'll find out soon enough.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

Hey does Justin know that Leah has a son called VJ ?

Nowtolove.com.au article:

EXCLUSIVE: Home And Away's killer was caught, but only after making Leah a shocking offer
    What is Leah hiding?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...r-caught-68218

It's the murder investigation that has gripped Summer Bay and fans alike.

In Home And Away this week, Stephen is arrested for killing Susie ? and Leah is caught up in the heart-stopping drama.

We pick up the action with Justin (James Stewart) being interrogated at the police station.

His wild behaviour ? a result of his painkiller addition ? have seen him become a prime suspect in the investigation into the murder of conwoman Susie (Bridie Carter).

Officer Cash (Nicholas Cartwright) and detective Amy (Lisa Flanagan) argue over who they think killed Susie.

Leah (Ada Nicodemou), meanwhile, is with Stephen (Bren Foster) at his motel. She's just discovered a bag of Susie's things and realised the shocking truth: Stephen is Susie's killer!

"Leah is scared but sympathetic, and begs Stephen to come clean to the police," Ada, 44, tells TV WEEK.

"If Stephen lets Justin take the fall for this, he's no better than Susie."

A frantic Leah sends John (Shane Withington) a text from Susie's phone: "Stephen killed Susie. SOS Leah".

John rushes to the police station, where Cash and Amy try to figure out the location of Stephen's motel.

But Stephen knows Leah has found the bag with Susie's belongings ? and he's not letting her leave. Poor Leah is now being held hostage!

Scared for her life, but thinking quickly, Leah asks why he didn't just go to the police when he found Susie.

"Stephen seems unhinged, but Leah thinks she could possibly talk him around," Ada says.

Stephen refuses to go to prison for killing Susie, who ripped off so many people.

He appeals to Leah for the two of them to take the $90,000 Susie stole and make a fresh start together.

Don't do it, Leah!

But no-one's going on the lam. Police descend on the motel, and Cash quickly grabs Stephen as he's trying to do a runner. The arrest means Justin is off the hook for the heinous crime.

Later at home, Leah and Justin take their first steps towards patching up their relationship, so battered in recent times. Yet as Justin walks in, Leah goes to great lengths to hide a bag before he sees it.

What have you done now, Leah?

EXCLUSIVE: Home And Away bombshell sees Leah arrested after Justin's ultimatum
    How will she make it out of this mess?

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...in-money-68325

One of Summer Bay's favourites could be off to the slammer this week.

Leah is shocked beyond belief when, after handing over the money scammer Susie stole, she's told she's going to be arrested in Home And Away.

Last week, viewers saw Stephen (Bren Foster) charged with the murder of scam artist Susie (Bridie Carter), who fleeced Leah (Ada Nicodemou) and Justin (James Stewart) of their life savings.

Secretly, Leah took the bag with $90,000 in cash Stephen had hidden in his motel room. This week, she decides to tell Justin she got their money back, adamant it's rightfully theirs, so they should keep it.

But Justin doesn't see things that way.

After all the trouble he's been in of late ? including being arrested for assault while high on painkillers ? the last thing he needs is one more run-in with police. Justin and Leah clash over the recovered cash.

"Leah believes it's their money and they deserve it," Ada, 44, explains to TV WEEK.

"They've been through hell, so this could change their lives."

What Justin does next stuns Leah. When they bump into police officer Cash (Nicholas Cartwright), Justin asks a hypothetical question about what would happen if the money was found.

Cash tells them not to get their hopes up about ever locating it.

Later, Justin gives Leah an ultimatum: hand in the money or he will.

When Leah and Justin decide to show John (Shane Withington) they have Susie's laptop, Cash shows up in the middle of their discussion. A panicked John tells Leah to conceal it.

Leah, however, knows what she must do ? she reluctantly gives Cash the bag of stolen money. Then Cash drops a bombshell: he's going to arrest Leah and charge her with being in possession of stolen goods!

"She knows she will be arrested and, obviously, she's very scared," Ada explains.

"But she realises she did the wrong thing."

Poor Leah!

EDIT: Digital Spy article:

Home and Away confirms shock arrest for Leah in Susie aftermath
    Leah's troubles continue as she makes a confession.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...sie-aftermath/
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 12-07-2021 at 22:54.

Digital Spy article:

Home and Away's Leah to fear addiction relapse for Justin in new scenes
    Leah is concerned after Justin gets some bad news.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...relapse-fears/

Home and Away spoilers follow for Australian and UK viewers.

Home and Away's Leah Patterson-Baker will be confronted with new fears in scenes to air in Australia this week, as she worries that some bad news will cause her partner Justin Morgan to relapse into his painkiller addiction.

After having a surfing accident earlier this year, Justin (James Stewart) began taking medication to deal with his severe back pain, only to become reliant on the pills to the extent that he almost suffered a fatal overdose.

Justin's addiction has almost cost him his relationship with Leah (Ada Nicodemou), particularly after he began displaying violent behaviour as he struggled to give up the painkillers. But after receiving professional help, Justin is now in recovery, and viewers in Australia are seeing his romance with Leah getting back on track.

TV Week reports that in upcoming scenes, a special proposal dinner is prepared for Justin's sister Tori Morgan (Penny McNamee) and Christian Green (Ditch Davey), with Justin gearing up to perform a song that he has written for the pair.

Unfortunately, doctors Tori and Christian end up being called into the hospital and are a no-show at the dinner. But with such a lavish meal prepared, Justin and Leah aren't going to let the dinner go to waste, and they soon get the champagne corks popping for their own little celebration.

However, their joy is short-lived when Justin discovers that the owners of the site where his garage is have decided to sell up. Leah's hopeful that whoever buys the site will want to keep Justin on, but Justin is concerned that the buyers might put his rent up ? or even decide to redevelop the site entirely.

Leah comes up with an idea ? they could use the money that con artist Susie McAllister stole from them to buy the garage. But of course, there is no guarantee that they will be able to get the cash back from the police.

ustin's new worries leave Leah concerned that he could be tempted to start taking painkillers again to cope with his stress. Will Justin relapse after all his hard work to recover?

Actor James Stewart recently told Digital Spy that he has felt honoured to be able to portray Justin's addiction story on screen, saying that he has been pleased to have the chance to represent this very real issue.

"Some of the very best people in the world have had their trouble," he said. "To get given this storyline at Home and Away it was my greatest challenge and my greatest privilege. I really went at this one!"

Home and Away airs these scenes this week in Australia, and in September in the UK.

Home and Away airs on weekdays at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5 (UK) and Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 (Australia). Selected classic episodes are available via Amazon Prime Video in the UK.

DS article:

Home and Away brings back another missing character in latest episode
    Another popular star returns.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...terson-return/

Home and Away spoilers follow from Thursday's Australian episodes (March 31), which some UK viewers may prefer to avoid.

Home and Away has aired Leah Patterson's return following her recent absence from screens.

Australian viewers saw Leah leave Summer Bay late last year, as she headed off to visit her son VJ in Cyprus.

Leah hadn't featured in the show since, although occasional mentions from her partner Justin Morgan and nephew Theo Poulos kept fans updated with what she's up to.

In Thursday's episodes on Channel 7 in Australia, Leah finally arrived back in the Bay and reunited with her family.

After leaving Cyprus and returning to Australia, Leah had gone to visit her brother Dimitri in the city for a few days.

This left Theo feeling nervous, worried that Dimitri would bad-mouth him and cause Leah and Justin to kick him out.

When Theo learned that Leah was due back imminently, he briefly considered fleeing the Bay on his own terms, but was encouraged not to by his garage colleague Ziggy Astoni.

Theo returned home and faced Leah, who had some news to share with him.

Leah admitted: "I'm so sorry that I have to tell you this, but your dad has no interest in reconnecting with you."

Asked if that's all Dimitri said, Leah replied: "I'm afraid so."

Theo brushed off the revelation and didn't appear concerned. This confused Leah, Justin and Ziggy, who all suspected that he was hiding his true feelings on the matter.

Theo's loved ones in the Bay are all still unaware of his traumatic past with Dimitri.

Earlier this year, Theo confided in John Palmer about how Dimitri was violent towards him when he was growing up.

John pointed out that this was abuse and encouraged Theo to contact the police, but he refused.

Leah's return comes after Marilyn Chambers also recently reappeared in the Bay at Australian pace, following a similarly-long absence.

Home and Away fans in the UK will see these scenes on Channel 5 in early May.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.15pm on Channel 5 and 6pm on 5STAR. First look screenings air at 6.30pm on 5STAR and the show also streams on My5. In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7plus.

Home and Away: Leah and Justin's relationship is put to the test by intrusive houseguests
    The couple turn on each other!

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebri...eo-house-73493

Young love can be exciting, scary? and intrusive ? at least for couple Justin and Leah, who find their home overrun by lustful teenagers this week.

But in their fight to get back their space, Leah and Justin turn on each other!

In recent episodes of Home And Away, Theo (Matt Evans) and Chloe (Sam Barrett) decided to give their relationship a try. It's a win for Theo, whose life was recently upended when his abusive father returned to Summer Bay.

Now, he's finally happy.

"In his mind, Chloe is the most beautiful, intelligent girl, and he's had his eye on her from the very beginning," Matt, 25, tells TV WEEK.

But the young lovebirds never seem to leave the house, much to the annoyance of his aunt, Leah (Ada Nicodemou), and partner Justin (James Stewart).

Feeling like intruders in their own home, the couple take the opportunity to set boundaries over lunch ? where Justin blames it all on Leah, implying that she doesn't want Chloe to come over anymore.

That night, Justin is given boundaries of his own when Leah bans him to the couch for throwing her under the bus at lunch. Justin rails at her "overreaction" and opts to stay at John's (Shane Withington) that night.

The following morning, Leah tries to mend fences, but Justin digs in his heels. Now, he wants her to apologise!

Meanwhile, at the Parata household, the shoe is on the other foot as Theo tries to impress Chloe's family.

But his nervous energy takes over and he stumbles headfirst into the pool! However, his tumble serves as the ultimate ice-breaker and he quickly settles in. Chloe smiles widely, a sign of her adoration.

"Since they reconnected, Chloe and Theo have formed a really nice connection," Sam, 21, says.

Now, they just need to find a way to help Justin and Leah?

The next day, Chloe and Theo hatch a plan to fix Leah and Justin's relationship, but neither go for it ? in fact, they don't even want to be in the same room!

As one Summer Bay couple finds their feet, will another crumble?

Is the Leah on the show now the original Leah? She looks a lot different , her face is not the same as the original , is it really her?

Thread Information