Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Americas Next Top Model

Could be but I can never get into the BNTM in the same way it always feels like its missing something. I am impressed with this years contestants on the show all very beautiful but Allison leaves me feeling worried!

Allison freeks me out.. her eyes are mad!!! I love ANTM and BNTM... every day at 6 I am still glued to the old ones.. Season 6 is up next week, my favourite ANTM (the one with Jade, Dannielle and Joanie in it)
    Super Mod

I don't get home to watch the old episodes in the week but I can hardly forget Jade and her attitude. The other one I disliked was Renee who was on the season where Jaslene won. Renee was such a horrible girl so bitchy

I can't get over Sandra in the current season. Is she really so obnoxious and conceited, or is it edited (or scripted even) to make her appear so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I don't get home to watch the old episodes in the week but I can hardly forget Jade and her attitude. The other one I disliked was Renee who was on the season where Jaslene won. Renee was such a horrible girl so bitchy
    Jade was horrible but funny... Renee was just plain mean.. didn't like Dominque either (she was kicked out after 2 shows, think same cycle as Renee). Natasha, the russian girl was hiliarous and I loved Britney is the cycle 4.. she was funny
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Jade was horrible but funny... Renee was just plain mean.. didn't like Dominque either (she was kicked out after 2 shows, think same cycle as Renee). Natasha, the russian girl was hiliarous and I loved Britney is the cycle 4.. she was funny
    Natasha was so funny especially when she phoned home and was purring like a cat for her husband!

Renee was a cow I would of come to blows with her!

Jade was so full of something and I was so happy when she didn't win

Britney? I don't know if I remember her.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I can't get over Sandra in the current season. Is she really so obnoxious and conceited, or is it edited (or scripted even) to make her appear so.
    It could be bad editing to make her look like that- well for her sake I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    It could be bad editing to make her look like that- well for her sake I hope so
    Thats true, but she seems to be like that all the time, plus no one is making her act like that

Got to see it last night.. Sandra is not a nice person and she thinks she is better than everyone else... Really thought she would be kicked out last night
    Super Mod

Britney? I don't know if I remember her.......
    she was in it the year Naima won it.. she was always getting drunk and the judges though she was too sexy..
    Super Mod

Thread Information