Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Loved it, some top acting. This cant be the end...

Loved it, some top acting. This cant be the end of Archie, he's so descipable but such a great character and Larry Lamb is an excellent Actor.
  2. Replies
    Views

knew it was Lauren still good to see it finally...

knew it was Lauren still good to see it finally coming out, am liking the scenes with Tanya in prison, starting to get some attitude on her.
  3. Replies
    Views

I felt the same, I cant deny he was a very good...

I felt the same, I cant deny he was a very good dancer with a great determination and passion but of the finalists Escala, Andrew, Signature and Faryl were the strongest for me. Escala were...
  4. Replies
    Views

I'd love Janine back but like Charlie Brooks says...

I'd love Janine back but like Charlie Brooks says so long as she's not toned down or softened. If Janine comes back she's got to be as bitchy as ever.
  5. Replies
    Views

But technically speaking he didn't do the right...

But technically speaking he didn't do the right thing, Tanya never would have been smashed if it wasn't for him. So he's to blame for everything, and he's trying to be the good father taking them...
  6. Replies
    Views

I won't miss Preeti one bit, but Chelsea cant go,...

I won't miss Preeti one bit, but Chelsea cant go, I think's shes great.
  7. Replies
    Views

Me too Ian's always been best when he's cruel,...

Me too Ian's always been best when he's cruel, and that was classic Ian Beale. Cant say I blame him though, Steven and Pat are stupid to think Ian should give him another chance, If someone stalked...
  8. Replies
    Views

boring? really, I think its the best one yet....

boring? really, I think its the best one yet. Right up there with the Paul Burrell one. What with Janice Dickson's bitching and moaning- best contestant ever, Christopher Biggins shrilling and...
  9. Replies
    Views

Am I the only one that agrees with Sarah, lets be...

Am I the only one that agrees with Sarah, lets be honest he said he'd set out to ruin her day, and after all the cruel acts he'd done before, she must have seen it coming. Yet everyone else is buying...
  10. Replies
    Views

its a shame, I loved Phil Daniels in Eastenders...

its a shame, I loved Phil Daniels in Eastenders but cant say I'll miss Deano. Hope Diane Parish will return though, still I think it wont be quite the same Denise without Kevin.
  11. Replies
    Views

so did I brilliant acting from the two of them...

so did I brilliant acting from the two of them tonight.
  12. Replies
    Views

Im still unconvinced how this will work seeing as...

Im still unconvinced how this will work seeing as the whole premise for Life on Mars was not knowing what had happened to Sam. But hey Philip Glenister's performance as Gene Hunt will make the show...
  13. Replies
    Views

im getting myself one of those, Jack Bauer in my...

im getting myself one of those, Jack Bauer in my bedroom, its every girls dream