Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This isn't the first substantial break Lorna has...

This isn't the first substantial break Lorna has had. She was absent from July to November in 2020. I think the reason that was given then was that she had a vulnerable relative that she was looking...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hearing that he's playing Daisy's brother and...

Hearing that he's playing Daisy's brother and that their mother has terminal cancer.
  3. Replies
    Views

Heard on the grapevine that Damon is supposed to...

Heard on the grapevine that Damon is supposed to be Harvey's brother.
  4. Replies
    Views

Summer's biological mother maybe?

Summer's biological mother maybe?
  5. Replies
    Views

I hope she survives. So much potential if she...

I hope she survives. So much potential if she returns in the future as a visitor for Toyah (like Jenny or Sharon with Rita) or maybe even with a baby to Aadi.
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes, he's getting killed off at some point this...

Yes, he's getting killed off at some point this month. Todd Boyce who plays Stephen confirmed this in an interview. And by the spoilers it looks like this could be happening between 19th-23rd; "A...
  7. Replies
    Views

Looks like the Daily Mail jumped the gun and...

Looks like the Daily Mail jumped the gun and Gabrielle will be returning as another character not Debs.
  8. Replies
    Views

I didn't know about the naming of the baby, but I...

I didn't know about the naming of the baby, but I can absolutely say that this is true and that the birth occurs sometime next week. The cast list shows Jane Hogarth is reprising her role as Judith...
  9. Replies
    Views

He's not confirmed to be leaving, it is just a...

He's not confirmed to be leaving, it is just a clickbait headline because he discusses the possibility of leaving.
  10. Replies
    Views

Basically, Terry borrowed money from Rick and...

Basically, Terry borrowed money from Rick and couldn't pay him back so reconnected with his son Tommy in order to use his inheritance. Despite Tommy giving Rick his entire inheritance, the loan shark...
  11. Replies
    Views

Yea, the speculation is he's going to buy it but...

Yea, the speculation is he's going to buy it but there's not really any evidence to back it up.

It would be interesting though considering Terry last appeared in 2012 and his exit storyline...
  12. Sticky: Interested to see who Amy's boyfriend is. I'm...

Interested to see who Amy's boyfriend is. I'm thinking he could be Joshua Peacock? Would explain why Steve recognises him, and would cause problems as he's currently in hiding after Claire attacked...