Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Gail's hair

This has nothing to do with the storyline but I wish they would give Gail a haircut. The style that she has now does not suit her and nearly hides her face.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Did the police not confiscate Geoff's laptop. ...

Did the police not confiscate Geoff's laptop. There must be a lot of evidence on that.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I thought that I had missed an episode as I don't...

I thought that I had missed an episode as I don't recall her mentioning going to Ireland and they seemed to have skipped quite a bit of the story.
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Am I the only one that does not see any chemistry...

Am I the only one that does not see any chemistry between Jai and Lauren. She seems a lot older than he is. I will be glad when they find out who is doing the bullying - I hope its soon.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I just read where Maria gets pregnant with Gary's...

I just read where Maria gets pregnant with Gary's baby. Have they never heard of condoms.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: When did this attraction with Nate and Moira...

When did this attraction with Nate and Moira start. It seems that he was really into Amy even rejecting Kerry's advances. This attraction seems to be forced and happened all of a sudden.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Am I the only one that can't see any chemistry...

Am I the only one that can't see any chemistry between Robbo and Jasmine. Its more like father and daughter. He has more chemistry with Tori.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: After watching todays episode in the hospital...

After watching todays episode in the hospital room. Wouldn't it have been smarter to have Charity and Faith do something about their hair. They are wearing a smock to keep the germs at bay but...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Am I the only one who does not see any chemistry...

Am I the only one who does not see any chemistry between Lauren and Bob. Its like they are trying too hard and not succeeding. I will be glad when this storyline is finished.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Looking ahead at the story of Bob and Laurel am I...

Looking ahead at the story of Bob and Laurel am I the only one who can't find any chemistry between them. They are more like brother and sister. I hope that they forget about this story and let Bob...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: After staying away from eastenders for a year I...

After staying away from eastenders for a year I decided to come back and see if the writing had improved. I actually watched the show for two weeks and then after seeing Max and Stacey going at it...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I find emmerdale one of the better along with...

I find emmerdale one of the better along with Coronation Street. The unwatchable soap is Eastenders where they need to get new writers.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Am I the only one that thinks that Debbie needs a...

Am I the only one that thinks that Debbie needs a haircut?