Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Looks like closing the old thread and opening a...

Looks like closing the old thread and opening a new one has killed the conversation, maybe the last few posts should have been copied over.

I don't think it was wise of Ken to burn the money.
    If...
  2. Replies
    Views

Blowing into his hands and trying to keep warm,...

Blowing into his hands and trying to keep warm, Martin was shivering outside Walford East Station. "Where is she?" he thought to himself, "eleven o' clock she said and it's nearly half past."...
  3. Replies
    Views

Most people on benefits (most through misfortune...

Most people on benefits (most through misfortune that is no fault of their own) are already living in poverty. This kind of statement is Tory propaganda and the only way to stop it happening is to...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Our lovely Admin started it off in 2005 after the...

Our lovely Admin started it off in 2005 after the board on the EE website closed. I just joined the EE boards when it was closing and came across this site and was so happy to join. Yes we started in...
  5. I'm not sure Jack Mills and his family would...

I'm not sure Jack Mills and his family would agree with you. In the event, of course, they only did about seven years anyway.
  6. Replies
    Views

Happy Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a...

Happy Christmas to everyone. Hope you all have a great day.
  7. He was a petty criminal who took the piss out of...

He was a petty criminal who took the piss out of the system

And to all those who say 'he served his sentence'....he was sentenced to 30 years and served 7? Before being released on his deathbed in...
  8. Thread: A bit of nostalgia

by Kim
    Replies
    Views

One was probably me :lol: Great to see the...

One was probably me :lol:

Great to see the boards back. I was getting worried earlier in the week when it said that the server couldn't be found.
  9. Replies
    Views

I would just like to thank everyone who voted for...

I would just like to thank everyone who voted for me. My grateful thanks.

I would also like to thank my sponsors and my producer as well as my hairdresser and cuticle operative. I could never have...
  10. Replies
    Views

How the flaming hell can this storyline have a...

How the flaming hell can this storyline have a warm and tender ending? By the time Ronnie gives the baby back to Kat he will be 4 months old and would have bonded with Ronnie and Jack. Kat/Alfie...
  11. I have started dropping in occasionally, I have...

I have started dropping in occasionally, I have been really busy what with working full time, part-time uni course, house, husband and teenage boys. I don't have much time for TV anymore, but I do...
  12. Replies
    Views

Over at the Butchers, Bianca had just put the...

Over at the Butchers, Bianca had just put the turkey nuggets under the grill. “Dinner’ll be ready soon, kids” she shouted. “Ricky, did you get those crisps I asked you to get? We’re ‘avin’ turkey...
  13. Replies
    Views

EastEnders is in a poor state.

*Beware this post is one massive rant*

I don't want to moan too much, but I've watched EastEnders for years and at the moment, it has to be in the worst state I've seen it in. What on earth is...
  14. Thread: Jokes

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Three hillbillies were sitting on the porch. The...

Three hillbillies were sitting on the porch. The first hillbilly said `My wife is so dumb, yesterday she drug home a brand new washer and dryer, and we ain`t even got electricity!` The second...
  15. Replies
    Views

http://rlv.zcache.com/gosling_godiva_goose_happy_5...

http://rlv.zcache.com/gosling_godiva_goose_happy_5th_birthday_card-p137734531342514845tdtq_400.jpg

5 years already
  16. Thread: X Factor USA

by Bryan
    Replies
    Views

well i watched half an hour of American Idol with...

well i watched half an hour of American Idol with her as a guest judge last night and she contributed very little, so i think that would be a big waste of money if you ask me! She has the charisma of...
  17. Replies
    Views

Blanche's funeral

Coronation Street legend Blanche Hunt is to get an on-screen send-off after the much-loved character passes away, it has been announced.

Producers' plans for Blanche had remained uncertain after...
  18. Replies
    Views

Trailer ...

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL8Nw6eQrrk
  19. Replies
    Views

Members Questions Submitted by Norman Bates...

Members Questions

Submitted by Norman Bates
    1. a/s/l
    Mature/Female/Germany
    2. Do you have any moral objections with your work?
    No
    3. Would you say you're a leader or follower?
  20. Replies
    Views

Valentino Rossi without a doubt he's talented...

Valentino Rossi without a doubt he's talented beyond belief and Motorsport haven't seen anything like him plus he is cute :)
  21. Replies
    Views

The executive producers of Lost have hinted that...

The executive producers of Lost have hinted that season six may not mark the end of the franchise.

Damon Lindelof told The Hollywood Reporter that while the "definitive edition" ends in May, he...
  22. Replies
    Views

I really hope this doesn't happen. Anything...

I really hope this doesn't happen. Anything sanctioned by Rupert Murdoch has got to be a bad thing.
  23. Replies
    Views

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me...

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me as Most Interesting Poster. This is my first award on this Forum and is much appreciated.

I should like to thank my parents and my teachers for all...
  24. Replies
    Views

Soapboards Awards 2009: The Winners Thread

Soapboards Awards 2009: The Winners Thread
    I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has voted :D Thank you so much!

Biggest Chatterbox
    The winner is : Abbie
    Runner up: Perdita...
  25. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 2010

New Nick on the block

WEATHERFIELD has been missing an alpha male who will turn a few heads and ruffle some feathers - and that's exactly what is promised with the return of Nick Tilsley.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4