Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I do hope they get Mark and Paige together..Very...

I do hope they get Mark and Paige together..Very much liked couple..
  2. Completely agree with you, I really don't...

Completely agree with you, I really don't understand all the hate for Paige - it seems like most of it is in people's heads as none of what they say correlates with what she does!
  3. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 17th - 21st October 2016

Spoilers

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14502938_1767313796875752_4348970997059383345_n.jpg?oh=f14ebf70eb01e335d388fa6c71d67343&oe=58A420F3
  4. Replies
    Views

I'm so excited for Jack and Paige to finally get...

I'm so excited for Jack and Paige to finally get it on. It's been long enough!! Plus I think that probably means Paige survived the hot air balloon disaster too. All round, I'm happy.
  5. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 19th - 23rd Sep 2016

Monday

Kyle´s return pushes Amy to move out. Steph and Mark fear they´ve lost Charlie forever. Is this the end for Elly and Ned?

Tuesday

Ned reveals a dark secret. Amy and Jimmy find a...
  6. ^I agree, and she's hardly "drooling" over the...

^I agree, and she's hardly "drooling" over the thought of soiling his virtue - she flat out told Tyler she was in love with Jack. Doesn't sound like some evil predatory temptress hell-bent (lol) on...
  7. Replies
    Views

yea but paige has history with tyler pre piper...

yea but paige has history with tyler pre piper and if piper was that funny about sisters hooking with up with sister bfs then maybe she shouldnt have went there with tyler in the first place. Plus...
  8. Me too.

Me too.
  9. Replies
    Views

okay i watched the tonights preview and it looks...

okay i watched the tonights preview and it looks like after the pool party hook up Paige and Tyler hook up again and Jack and Tyler face off in the Waterhole and Amy has to stop them from getting in...
  10. Replies
    Views

Definitely! :sick:

Definitely! :sick:
  11. Replies
    Views

It's definitely not just you (or us). I've seen...

It's definitely not just you (or us). I've seen plenty of other fans complaining about it being distasteful on other sites.
  12. Replies
    Views

Ughh...I'm really not enjoying watching a 24/25...

Ughh...I'm really not enjoying watching a 24/25 year old man and a sixteen year old girl all over each other. :thumbsdow
  13. Replies
    Views

Do you think John has some sort of connection to...

Do you think John has some sort of connection to Ned? They haven't crossed paths have they? And Ned was (or is) involved with that gang?
  14. Replies
    Views

It's enjoyable to speculate... :p

It's enjoyable to speculate... :p
  15. Thread: Joshua Willis

by Dazzle
    Replies
    Views

The video clip mentioned above is on Harley's...

The video clip mentioned above is on Harley's Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/harleympbonner/
  16. Replies
    Views

Sarah may be his connection? She's dying and...

Sarah may be his connection? She's dying and wants Karl and Susan to take him in...for some reason?
  17. Thread: Sarah Beaumont

by lizann
    Replies
    Views

john doe is her son i think

john doe is her son i think
  18. Thread: Stingray

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a7...

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a789442/meet-chad-brennan-neighbours-star-ben-nicholas-strips-off-to-pretend-hes-a-brennan-brother/

Neighbours joker Ben Nicholas has been up to...
  19. Replies
    Views

At least 2, seen other comments where it says 3...

At least 2, seen other comments where it says 3 die ... Kyle appears to be one of the victims :(
  20. Replies
    Views

I think it will be Tyler who saves Paige and not...

I think it will be Tyler who saves Paige and not Mark
  21. Oh well guys, I guess you'l just have to stay...

Oh well guys, I guess you'l just have to stay suprised..... I might not like the way it happened with them, but I do think they are a better couple..... Therese might not have pushed them together...
  22. The problem most of us have with Gilly's posts...

The problem most of us have with Gilly's posts about Paige, Mark and Tyler (amongst other things) isn't that she's convinced Paige will end up with Tyler, but that she doesn't seem to understand the...
  23. They will build up the sexual tension between ...

They will build up the sexual tension between Tyler & Paige over the last 2 weeks of the year, then the return of the Dimato storyline will likely bring Paige & Tyler together and Paige & Mark will...
  24. Paige and Tyler has been buildling up for months....

Paige and Tyler has been buildling up for months. The will likely get together during season finale week, when Dennis Dimato & Michelle Kim come back for revenge on Paige and Tyler. it's only a...
  25. No way,,,, she loved Matt, she just longed for...

No way,,,, she loved Matt, she just longed for what could of been with Brad because of the kid (paige) she thought she lost...... Yes she may have had feelings for Brad,,, but she loved Matt......
Page 1 of 2 1 2