Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: No you're not, Kim should have done it long ago.

No you're not, Kim should have done it long ago.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Was that loud bang I heard about 7.40 pm the...

Was that loud bang I heard about 7.40 pm the sound of your new coincidence meter exploding, Parkerman. Honestly, I mean really, the coroner phoning Charles just as Ruby was about to confess, could we...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Note to Samson: Keep the bathroom door locked...

Note to Samson: Keep the bathroom door locked when you are having a bath.
  4. Thread: Samson Dingle

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Been thinking about how he can leave Emmerdale...

Been thinking about how he can leave Emmerdale without being killed off..... he is perverting the course of justice... it can be a prison sentence... would be lovely for him to experience prison life...
  5. Thread: Samson Dingle

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Has been confirmed that he will not die..

Has been confirmed that he will not die..
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Marlon has lost the plot, he seems to be looking...

Marlon has lost the plot, he seems to be looking for things to get annoyed about. I do not think it is so much what Rhona did, that upset him, but that she made decisions without talking it over with...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think Marlon has lost the plot a bit. Nothing...

I think Marlon has lost the plot a bit. Nothing that Rhona said in court was a lie. She simply blurted out the truth because of Gus smirking while she was giving evidence. Marlon needs to grow up, he...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Tracy should have told the truth. " I am getting...

Tracy should have told the truth. " I am getting a new doctor because you two are never there"
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I expected more of Liam, being a doctor I thought...

I expected more of Liam, being a doctor I thought he might have been a bit more understanding.

Considering how many people in the village have lashed out at someone, it is surprising that a few...
  10. Replies
    Views

It was excellent

It was excellent
  11. Replies
    Views

I loved it, binge watched it in one day

I loved it, binge watched it in one day
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I am thinking of buying a load of pitchforks and...

I am thinking of buying a load of pitchforks and flaming torches and heading to Emmerdale, should clean up and make a fortune.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not only is Emmerdale "The Village of the Damned"...

Not only is Emmerdale "The Village of the Damned" it is "The Village of Hypocrites". It is said "let those without sin cast the first stone". Walking down Emmerdale High Street you would be in very...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She certainly is entertaining, a lot more so than...

She certainly is entertaining, a lot more so than Charles, who is just boring. She probably does have a mentail illness, I agree that I do not think she was particularly remorseful with Chas.The...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Exactly what I find difficult to accept, she was...

Exactly what I find difficult to accept, she was presented as someone who did not care about anyone, except Caleb and Nicky, now suddenly she has a conscience. When you hit someone with a car even if...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat...

Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat the words of another witness.

There are exemptions such as a dying declaration.
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat...

Yes. Hearsay is when one witness tries to repeat the words of another witness.

There are exemptions such as a dying declaration.
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: After they went back to the house, she said, she...

After they went back to the house, she said, she did not think he had concussion, but that he should go to A&E to get checked out. He said he was fine, just cuts and bruises, and did not want to go....
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So a young man who was kept in a coma because of...

So a young man who was kept in a coma because of pressure on his brain leaves hospital and the first place he goes to is the pub??
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Pity Chloe, the cliff diver, is not about now, a...

Pity Chloe, the cliff diver, is not about now, a blood transfusion with some of her magic blood would have him up and back at work in no time.
  21. Replies
    Views

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a608733...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a60873389/emmerdale-spoilers-rose-secret-phone-call/

Emmerdale has hinted at newcomer Rose Jackson having a secret agenda for reconnecting with daughter...
  22. Replies
    Views

Osian Morgan joins Emmerdale

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a60880571/emmerdale-waterloo-road-osian-morgan-cast/

Emmerdale has cast Waterloo Road's Osian Morgan for a new Samson Dingle storyline.

The actor...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Teenage characters often appear less or disappear...

Teenage characters often appear less or disappear at an age when they may have to concentrate on their school exams. Also they are sometimes replaced by older actors, who can still play a teenager if...
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Usually when a character is sent to "the chokey",...

Usually when a character is sent to "the chokey", as Dennis would say, it is because the actor wants to leave, or their contract is not being renewed, unless they are a long serving major character...
  25. Replies
    Views

the boss in 9 to 5

the boss in 9 to 5
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4