Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

"Mike Darnell, president of alternative...

"Mike Darnell, president of alternative entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company, continued: "Cheryl Cole has the whole The X Factor package - She's an incredibly talented artist and performer, as...
  2. Replies
    Views

Couldn't have put it better myself

Couldn't have put it better myself
  3. Replies
    Views

The only truth they can tell is they left 3...

The only truth they can tell is they left 3 children unattended in an apartment while they ate and drank with friends, even tho there was a babysitting service available. Sorry, its a terrible thing...
  4. Replies
    Views

Gamu wasn't my favourite cos of all the crying...

Gamu wasn't my favourite cos of all the crying but her voice is incredible - much better than the Madonna wannabe and Cher who looks a mess and couldn't even sing, how she could put her through based...
  5. Replies
    Views

Poll: The Grants all the way - they were so...

The Grants all the way - they were so dysfunctional but so true to life
  6. Replies
    Views

I am so not interested in these two - every paper...

I am so not interested in these two - every paper today is full of their sad sordid tale - I hope she goes to the US like Mrs. Beckham and he goes overseas and leaves us all in peace to read about...
  7. Replies
    Views

Pan Ferris as Smithy's mum - genius casting, so...

Pan Ferris as Smithy's mum - genius casting, so alike :cheer: :cheer:
  8. Replies
    Views

It was the most pointless storyline ever - Ms....

It was the most pointless storyline ever - Ms. Marsh needs to get over herself.
  9. What a pile of rubbish - some role model Kim is -...

What a pile of rubbish - some role model Kim is - as for beating the likes of Katie Price and Holly What's it (who is only a mum for a couple of weeks) - some achievement that is:angry:
  10. Replies
    Views

Ricky Whittle - Dirty Dancing???

Whittle 'would love Dirty Dancing role'
    Monday, October 26 2009, 13:26 GMT

By Alex Fletcher, Senior Entertainment Reporter

BBC
    Hollyoaks star Ricky Whittle has revealed that he would love...
  11. Replies
    Views

Best news I have heard this week - the storyline...

Best news I have heard this week - the storyline is rubbish and her acting is not much better :cheer: :cheer:
  12. Replies
    Views

That is such rubbish, she is never shown going to...

That is such rubbish, she is never shown going to work, so why suddenly be made redundant to highlight everyday life. The rest of us work
  13. Replies
    Views

He wanted to leave - asked Marco to let him leave...

He wanted to leave - asked Marco to let him leave because he missed his wife and wanted the others to stay over him, that's why he went.
  14. Thread: Jade Goody

by no1abbafan
    Replies
    Views

This is beyond a joke now - I feel desperately...

This is beyond a joke now - I feel desperately sorry for her boys and her mum and grandparents, but she is just an ordinary person who died, not royalty so can the world please get a grip and give us...
  15. Replies
    Views

Poll: Tough decision, hard to pick between Chris and...

Tough decision, hard to pick between Chris and Cheryl - but Cheryl did it for me, I can't stand all the sudden adoration for her, people have a short memory sometimes and forget things she said and...
  16. Thread: Jade Goody

by no1abbafan
    Replies
    Views

I am truly sorry for her and her family but no...

I am truly sorry for her and her family but no more please I am sick and tired of reading about this wedding and who is going and what it's costing - there are millions more dying of cancer in the...
  17. Replies
    Views

You need to take it back to its natural colour...

You need to take it back to its natural colour and start again, I was blonde highlights and wanted to go reddish, so i took it back to mousey brown (my natural colour) then put in the red colour...
  18. Replies
    Views

Mineral water either fizzy or still is free so...

Mineral water either fizzy or still is free so you are ok :cheer: - just checked my Syns book
  19. Replies
    Views

I have to admit I am kind of bored with it all...

I have to admit I am kind of bored with it all now - surely someone should remind Audrey about her raving about Richard Hillman and she being right, she should be more sympathetic towards Maria in...
  20. Replies
    Views

If she didn't deserve it then what did Cheryl...

If she didn't deserve it then what did Cheryl Cole do to come second. I am glad she got 1st place because the rubbish she has had to put up with in the media and hassle from the other judges and...
  21. Replies
    Views

I am really sick and tired of the...

I am really sick and tired of the Max/Stacey/Bradley/Callum/whoever else story line - it's going on too long now. Too Many Brannings in it now.
  22. Replies
    Views

Brookie was the best soap ever, so many actors...

Brookie was the best soap ever, so many actors started off on it. They did stories better than any other - remember the incest story, brilliant stuff, not easy to watch but wonderfully done.
  23. Replies
    Views

Andy Williams sings the best version of this song...

Andy Williams sings the best version of this song I have ever heard.
  24. Replies
    Views

And once again Niki does a ballad or two -...

And once again Niki does a ballad or two - getting boring now,. :crying:
  25. Replies
    Views

Having watched a bit last night, I reckon Ronnie...

Having watched a bit last night, I reckon Ronnie had a baby that either died or was taken into care, when Roxy said something along the lines, what you had you couldn't even keep hold of and then...
Page 1 of 2 1 2