Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Wasn't this when Phil uttered the ridiculous "I...

Wasn't this when Phil uttered the ridiculous "I own you" line to Jase!
  2. Replies
    Views

I read "who is doing it" before I read about Phil...

I read "who is doing it" before I read about Phil being arrested re Kevin's death. I presume the same person is responsible for all of it?
  3. Replies
    Views

It does sound awful and also unbelievable....

It does sound awful and also unbelievable. Presumably the babies are at least a day old as they are both at home? A mother would know instinctively if it wasn't her baby so I don't see how Kat wont...
  4. Replies
    Views

Poll: I'll be voting Labour - always have. I remember...

I'll be voting Labour - always have. I remember when the Tories were in last time, interest rates were about 17%, whole communities totally destroyed and some still haven't recovered and, the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Syd came across as really selfish to me last...

Syd came across as really selfish to me last night. It is obvious that Stacey has a problem and needs help and yet she was completely unsympathetic. I remember her being similar when Nick and Dotty...
  6. Replies
    Views

That was Kate, early on "It was our holiday too...

One of the quotes from Gerry (or maybe it was Kate) in regards to this was "It was our holiday too".. like the kids were an afterthought.[/QUOTE]

That was Kate, early on "It was our holiday too...
  7. Replies
    Views

Actually, I have never heard either of them...

I agree. I'm sure the parents feel enough guilt for what they did without being thrown in prison abroad and the social taking their children. I highly doubt they will do it again. They leant their...
  8. Replies
    Views

I detest the McCanns - absolutely detest them....

I detest the McCanns - absolutely detest them. What I think happened to Madeleine I can't say here as it would probably be libelous (sp) so I'm sure from that you can guess my views on this case.
  9. Replies
    Views

I was in floods of tears at the end. Samantha...

I was in floods of tears at the end. Samantha Janus has never particularly impressed me before but that scene at the end she played brilliantly.
  10. Replies
    Views

But they were all taken in by Tony. They all knew...

But they were all taken in by Tony. They all knew that he was in prison for assaulting someone for trying it on with Whitney. I remember when he was released from prison he was treated like a hero in...
  11. Replies
    Views

Phil has got a short memory though. After what...

Phil has got a short memory though. After what happened with Stella and Ben he out of everyone should have realised that Lucas wouldn't necessarily have known there was anything vile about Tony...
  12. Replies
    Views

He can't be seen to get away with it. What...

He can't be seen to get away with it. What message would that send out to any youngsters who may be watching and are going through the same thing themselves?

He has got to be punished.:angry:
  13. Replies
    Views

I echo everything that has been said already...

I echo everything that has been said already about last nights episode.

The bit that got me was when Bianca mentioned Tiffany, Tony said he hadn't touched her and Bianca said "but you would have"....
  14. Replies
    Views

How is it worse? Whitney was younger than Lauren...

How is it worse? Whitney was younger than Lauren when Tony started preying on her. Preying on both girls is equally sick in my opinion.
  15. Replies
    Views

I'm not suggesting anything - I don't know how...

are you suggesting he might marry Peggy and somehow get control of the Vic? i do like the slow burner thing too. when he first came in i was wary of how much Ronnie hated him but its very interesting...
  16. Replies
    Views

Poll: In one of the TV mags today it says an Albert...

In one of the TV mags today it says an Albert Square RESIDENT confesses to it in a couple of weeks.
  17. Replies
    Views

Where did Whitney's tan come from tonight? In the...

Where did Whitney's tan come from tonight? In the morning she's all pasty in her school uniform. Then, wearing a yellow top she's all golden and glowing!

I saw a debate about this storyline on The...
  18. Replies
    Views

Tony had no interest at all in working with Lucas...

Tony had no interest at all in working with Lucas until Bianca said he'd be working with kids then his whole attitude changed and he became really keen. Gross. I feel so sorry for Whitney, she looked...
  19. Replies
    Views

Big mistake getting rid of Honey IMO - she's one...

Big mistake getting rid of Honey IMO - she's one of the few nice characters in EE.
  20. Replies
    Views

I know that most people won't agree with me on...

I know that most people won't agree with me on this but I'm getting a bit fed up with the whole St Tanya routine.

Men don't just fall for Tanya - they become besotted with her, in Sean's case to...
  21. Replies
    Views

Thought it was all a bit cheesy and predictable....

Thought it was all a bit cheesy and predictable.

And, we must conclude that Jase is the only person in the whole of Albert Square who owns a ladder!
  22. Replies
    Views

I think most of us on here also just take...

I think most of us on here also just take Eastenders for what it is.
  23. Replies
    Views

Why would you want to be either of those? They've...

Why would you want to be either of those? They've both got mental health problems - why would anyone choose to be someone with a mental health problem?
  24. Replies
    Views

Yes. London is ridiculously expensive. I never...

Yes. London is ridiculously expensive.

I never understood how Gus could afford a two bedroomed flat on a road-sweeper's salary and still have enough money left over to regularly go drinking and...
  25. Replies
    Views

I've got a feeling that he was responsible for...

I've got a feeling that he was responsible for Zainab's scars. She actually seemed frightened of him while they were at the front door after she had told Jase to put the blanket back on the wall. I...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3