PDA

View Full Version : Jordan

tammyy2j
17-09-2009, 11:57
Jordan claims she was sexually assaulted by someone in the public eye.

But the glamour model, real name Katie Price, won't name the personality.

‘A famous celebrity raped me,' says Jordan, 31.

‘It was years ago, before I was with Peter Andre, and my friends and family knew about it at the time.'

Jordan did not report the attack and wants to move on.

‘I don't want to go down that road,' she tells OK! ‘I don't want to talk about this ever again.'

Last month, Jordan admitted for the first time that she had been raped more than once.

I really really hope she is not lying about this for publicity and sympathy

Perdita
17-09-2009, 12:06
She might not be lying but I wish she would have kept quiet about this instead of making this public or go to the police and name the person. If she felt the need to talk about it, there are other organisations or people she should have talked to if she does not want to go down that road. I expect it will only be a matter of time before the alleged rapist will be known anyway now as investigating journalists will make enquiries into her life around the time she says it happened and plenty of speculations will be made.

Trinity
17-09-2009, 12:36
She should only have brought it up if she intended going to the police and getting the b*st**d arrested.

She is a sad woman whose life is in freefall, she should try living in the real world and not on the pages of OK! and the screens of Living TV.

sindydoll
17-09-2009, 12:51
i really do not like her at all she is always looking for publicity she is not happy unless she is centre of attention

moonstorm
17-09-2009, 12:53
If she's not going to go to the police, what is the point of bringing it all up now? All she is doing is keeping her name in the papers.

Chloe O'brien
19-09-2009, 02:08
She is doing the same as Ulrika did when she made allegations of being raped. If Jordan was raped and I hope she's not lying why didn't she go to the police when the incident happened . There are hundreds of women who are subjected to rape and sexual assult every year and are two frightened to report the crime. Having celebs like Jordan come forward and encourage others to report these crimes. not wait years and bring it up when nothing can be done. Even if she does release the man who raped her no charges can be brought against him.

Hannelene
19-09-2009, 10:36
She is doing an Ulrika - she would do anything to make money I have come to realise

sindydoll
24-09-2009, 12:01
if she was raped and very hurt by this ordeal then she wouldn't want to talk publicly about it

Perdita
24-09-2009, 12:02
But then she should not have mentioned it at all

Chris_2k11
24-09-2009, 12:05
Exactly, she is such an attenton seeker

lizann
24-09-2009, 20:03
I see Dwight Yorke is doing a tell all in the newspapers this weekend

Perdita
24-09-2009, 20:05
I will not be reading his story because I really don't care.

sindydoll
24-09-2009, 22:23
so who has raped her do we know

Perdita
25-09-2009, 05:53
No, because she will not say and because she is refusing to make a statement to the police, they can't investigate. So you will have to wait for some journalist to research all the celebrities she went out with before she met Peter Andre. Then the speculations will be rife, that is for sure. The papers have to be very careful though, to avoid getting hit with lawsuits for libel.

Trinity
25-09-2009, 06:45
The woman is not exactly known as a shy and retiring violet, I would not like the task of going through all the men she has been seen with.

DaVeyWaVey
25-09-2009, 09:50
Why doesn't she just buzz off and go away?!

Perdita
25-09-2009, 09:55
Because she no longer can live without being in the media 24/7 and the money she is earning from it.

Hannelene
26-09-2009, 16:40
I am surprised that tomorrow Sunday paper will have a story from Dwight Yorke - where did they drag him up from? As he is hardly in Jordans life now?

Perdita
26-09-2009, 17:53
He is the father of her first son though, so might be more in her life than we know about.

Chloe O'brien
26-09-2009, 22:49
Jordan is another Jade Goody/Posh Spice she hates being being hounded by the press but can't stay away from them. If the make-up and the layers were stripped away Katie Price is a vunreable girl who can be a sensible mother and role model, it's when she plasters on the make-up and dresses like a tart that she get's into trouble. If she was raped and I would hate to think for a moment she was making the story up then she either has to be strong and come clean and name the beast or shut her mouth because she is not doing anything to help herself or countless s of victims who have suffered this horric crime.

Perdita
27-09-2009, 11:53
Dwight Yorke has said that the birth of his and Katie Price's son Harvey did not change Price.

The former Manchester United footballer told the News of the World that he was unhappy with Price's reported behaviour during her pregnancy.

Yorke said: "I'd call her out of sheer frustration asking, 'Are you serious, woman? You're still going ahead with this? Why are you behaving this way?'. They weren't great conversations. She seemed very unstable, very out of control.

"I hated what I discovered when I arrived at Katie's house. Motherhood didn't seem to have calmed her. She was dating or partying with what seemed like a string of young dudes throughout the first year or so of Harvey's life.

"I'd arrive and be marched into a room where I'd find Harvey. The door would be slammed shut behind me, but that wasn't enough to shut out the presence of Katie's young boyfriend next door. It was horrible."

He added: "And Katie's not exactly domesticated. The house was invariably a tip - and with a newborn baby around that was another subject of concern. And there was no sign of her party lifestyle changing to take in the responsibilities of motherhood.

"I remember staying down one night and Katie's crowd were heading off to a big party in London. They all came back steaming drunk and making a terrible noise in the early hours, oblivious to the fact that little Harvey was asleep upstairs.

"I challenged her about this lifestyle. She'd desperately wanted our baby but was this her idea of motherhood? It was the most distressing thing I'd ever had to deal with."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a179284/yorke-motherhood-never-changed-price.html

Seeing he was so concerned about the way she behaved, did he ever try to obtain custody and provide a more suitable lifestyle for Harvey?

Trinity
27-09-2009, 13:03
What a hypocrite.

Honestly, if he was so concerned about Harvey, as Perdy says, why did he allow it to go on?

One thing I would say about Peter Andre - he seem to be a wonderful father who really does all he can to be around his (and Dwight's!) kids.

Jordon is a dreadful role model.

miccisy
27-09-2009, 17:35
Why dont the paper just leave them alone now.
Peter dumped her and when he had the kids she went to ibiza and partied and people said she was a bad mum for doing that. Im sorry but if she hasnt got the kids with her how does it make her a bad mum. I would do exactly the same thing.
Then she starts going out with someone new and papers are slating him off even though they dont know who he is.
All the time since the split Peter has used the kids for his publicity with t-shirts saying crap like Team Children and stuff trying to make out like she doesnt care. Also then saying that people who sell their stories are stupid but then tells the papers he will sell his story about katie when they are divorced.

Now katie has finally opened up and said she has been raped and people call her a lier. Its hard enough coming to terms with something like that. It can take years and then to have some small minded idiots come out and say thats she lying, its just childish.

In the end the reason they split up is their business. Peter would always be jelous of her anyway. Even in their series she wasnt allowed to speak with men without him pulling faces.

One last thing. The reason they supposedly split up was cos katie was having an "affair" with her horse riding trainer. The papers reported this but they all claimed it was untrue. Then after a few weeks the papers then claimed that his wife had said that she hates katie and would rip her face off if she saw her but in katies new TV show they are clearly shown together at katies pool party with her and their kids and then when they are going to a fight night, that woman comes too. So how does she hate her?!

Remember just cos the papers print something doesnt make it true.

Perdita
28-09-2009, 08:22
Nobody on here has said that she is lying about the rape, but most of us think she should not have mentioned it at all seeing she does not want to discuss it with anybody nor make a complaint to the police. I think that both are using the media to their own advantage but I never bother to read any articles. Only Katie and Peter know what really went on behind doors in their relationship and ideally this is how it should have stayed, imo.

lizann
28-09-2009, 20:47
Katie Price has been dropped from a breast cancer awareness campaign promoted by supermarket Asda.

It is after the model - also known as Jordan - complained about the scars left on her own breasts by cosmetic surgery. She made the comments during her TV show.

Hundreds of cancer sufferers have said they found what she said hurtful and complained to Asda about her Miss Price's involvement in the Tickled Pink campaign.

Cancer sufferer Debbie Hirst says it is 'wholly inappropriate' for Jordan to be involved.

She said: "It is a different mindset of losing your breast to breast cancer, and having cosmetic surgery and to look and feel better about yourself."

Siobhan
29-09-2009, 11:14
Why dont the paper just leave them alone now.
Peter dumped her and when he had the kids she went to ibiza and partied and people said she was a bad mum for doing that. Im sorry but if she hasnt got the kids with her how does it make her a bad mum. I would do exactly the same thing.

Miccisy, I think what is annoying people most is that while she was partying it up abroad she made remakes about not been able to come back to UK due to Peter etc and couldn't be around Harvey.. if she was that concerned about him, nothing or nobody would stop a mum been with her son.. she left him in the UK while she went to live the party lifestyle.. sorry but all that should be on the back burner if you have kids.. they should come first.. I don't feel one bit sorry for her at all

Perdita
29-09-2009, 11:42
I have the impression that Katie uses her children as another tool to earn lots of dosh, why else would she have subjected them to the fly-on-the-wall tv programmes instead of affording them some anonymity and now quite openly portrays her life with another man, somebody she only met 5 minutes ago but has already taken their dads' place. :angry:

Hannelene
01-10-2009, 09:32
I am so sick of seeing her plastic face in magazines I have had enough of all the stories enough is enough.

Chloe O'brien
03-10-2009, 00:41
For Katie to gain the public sympathy she needs to stop partying abroad and come back to the UK to be a mother to her kids. No-one doubts her claims of being raped, and if she doesn't want to name the beast then so be it but dumping her kids to go go abroad and party is not the way either. I am not Peter Andre's biggest fan but it takes a lot a lot for a guy to take on,love and raise another man's child without the child been disabled. Peter has been a better parent to Harvey than Katie and Dwight have been.

Hannelene
03-10-2009, 11:12
Thats never going to happen she can't be normal and calm down. Her ego doesn't allow to

Perdita
05-10-2009, 06:12
BOOKSHOPS are threatening to boycott Jordan's looming autobiography - because it's her FOURTH in five years.
The backlash by leading chains is to avoid them being seen as helping the glamour girl "milk" her fans, publishing insiders revealed yesterday.

The latest instalment of her life story - as yet untitled - is poised to lift the lid on the 31-year-old's split from hubby Peter Andre.

But the mum of three, real name Katie Price, could see it banned in the run-up to Christmas - while HIS autobiography hogs the shelves.

A source at publisher Random House, which three years ago signed her to write a succession of children's books, said: "Bookshop managers are really worried.

"They fear this latest book could do more harm than good for business and are seriously considering shunning it altogether. Booksellers do not want to annoy their customers by putting out yet another autobiography from the same person who has already had three printed.

"It seems to them as though she is trying to milk her fans for everything they've got."

The source added: "Reputable companies also do not want to get dragged into a sordid sales war where bitter partners are dishing the dirt on each other."

Andre, 36, is preparing to launch his autobiography in time for the lucrative festive season.

His ex-wife, who is currently dating cage fighter Alex Reid, 34, sold more than a million copies of her first book Being Jordan.

Its launch in May 2004 was followed in 2007 by A Whole New World.

She released Pushed To The Limit only last February.

Book chain Blackwell confirmed branches would not be stocking Jordan's latest effort unless managers specifically requested copies.

A spokesman said: "She has done three already.

"This is not a book we would say to our readers, 'You must buy'."

Waterstone's said the book would make it into their 300 stores only "if we thought it was the right thing to do".

A spokesman said: "We would give it consideration but I have not heard of any plans to do it yet."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2667606/Jordan-book-ban-over-4th-memoir.html

4 autobiographies in five years? :eek: What is she writing about, seeing we have been able to watch her life with Peter Andre on the tv for the past few years anyway. And we are reading about their split in all the tabloids already :hmm:

Abigail
05-10-2009, 11:09
She has four books worth of stuff worth writing at the age of 31? She's been on TV for the past however many years, I doubt there's not much we don't know.

alan45
05-10-2009, 11:27
This woman is a complete waste of space. Her antics are a disgrace. She behaves like a spoilt brat rather than a 31yr old mother with responsibilities. She is a self centered, self opinionated egotist who thinks of no one only herself. She craves publicity and without it she is shown for what she really is. A talentless Bimbo whose breast size is twice that of her IQ:angry:

Chris_2k11
05-10-2009, 23:03
This woman is a complete waste of space. Her antics are a disgrace. She behaves like a spoilt brat rather than a 31yr old mother with responsibilities. She is a self centered, self opinionated egotist who thinks of no one only herself. She craves publicity and without it she is shown for what she really is. A talentless Bimbo whose breast size is twice that of her IQ:angry:Post of the day!

Hannelene
07-10-2009, 09:48
She has four books worth of stuff worth writing at the age of 31? She's been on TV for the past however many years, I doubt there's not much we don't know.

What is in these 4 books she has hardly had much of a varied life to write about.

Abigail
07-10-2009, 18:36
I read her second one (I think it was) but I couldn't tell you much about the content now.

Hannelene
07-10-2009, 18:47
I read the first one being jordan I can admit

Perdita
15-10-2009, 15:08
Katie Price has reportedly blasted fashion labels who refuse to lend her clothes.

According to Splash News, the glamour girl complains about the attitude of high-profile brands in her new book Standing Out: My Look, My Style, My Life.

Price is quoted as saying: "You'd think with the amount of coverage I get in magazines and papers each week, designers would be more than happy to lend me an outfit, but, no, I can't get any big names to lend to me - and it really p*sses me off.

"I'm probably more successful than most girls in the public eye. I look at people like Kelly Brook and I just can't understand how she gets to wear all these designer clothes."

She added: "I'm not slating her, but really, what the hell does she actually do?"

It is thought that the 31-year-old goes on to name Chanel, Gucci and Prada as some of the labels which have ignored her pleas for handouts in the past.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a182130/katie-price-complains-after-fashion-snubs.html

The audacity of this woman. I used to like her a lot but I have changed my mind since her divorce :(

Trinity
16-10-2009, 12:44
Oh, let me see, why would classy designers not want their clothes to be seen worn by a tarty glamour model with an inflated chest?

Perhaps they would rather see them worn by someone whose body shape suits the clothes?

Or maybe someone who is a role model to people who can afford to buy the blasted things?

All press coverage is not the same, some has a negative effect. I would not want to pay good money for something that Jordon had been seen in.

Hannelene
17-10-2009, 09:06
I wish this woman would fade away as she is a pointless celeb.

tammyy2j
05-11-2009, 15:32
Katie Price's disabled son Harvey has been admitted to hospital with flu-like symptoms.

The seven-year-old was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill by the glamour model's mother Amy and a nanny.

Both Price, aka Jordan, 31, and her ex-husband Peter Andre, 36, dashed to be at his side.

"Harvey woke up on Wednesday with a very high temperature and flu-like symptoms so he was taken to hospital, as he always would be with such symptoms because of his disabilities," Price's spokesman said.

"Doctors decided to keep him in hospital overnight for observation as a precautionary measure because of his underlying health problems.

"Katie was in touch with Peter from the moment it was decided to take Harvey to hospital and Peter visited Harvey in hospital.

"Katie also informed Harvey's biological father Dwight Yorke of the situation."

Harvey is partially-sighted and suffers from severe autism.

Andre cancelled a visit to turn on the Christmas lights at a London store to visit the hospital.

Perdita
06-11-2009, 09:53
Katie Price's son Harvey has been discharged from hospital.

The disabled 7-year-old was taken to East Surrey Hospital in Redhill on Wednesday after experiencing breathing difficulties.

Harvey's latest problems reportedly led to a reunion between Price and her ex-husband Peter Andre at the child's bedside. The warring pair had not met for four months beforehand.

Writing about his stepson's condition on Twitter last night, Andre confirmed: "Harvey is okay and out of hospital earlier today. I'm smiling. Thank you everyone for asking."

Yesterday, reports suggested that Harvey may have been suffering from swine flu. However, according to The Sun today, medics ruled out the possibility of the virus following assessments.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a185496/peter-andre-harvey-is-out-of-hospital.html

tammyy2j
10-11-2009, 13:45
I heard on the radio this morning that Jordan has agreed to go in the jungle again and Peter is disgusted as Harvey has been sick lately and she's fecking off and leaving him

Siobhan
10-11-2009, 14:33
I heard on the radio this morning that Jordan has agreed to go in the jungle again and Peter is disgusted as Harvey has been sick lately and she's fecking off and leaving him

I agree with him on this one... Harvey was in hospital last week and is only out and she goes of to the jungle for a month or so...

alan45
10-11-2009, 15:27
There are no lengths this talentless silicone enhanced bimbo will go to publicise herself. I hopes she gets the most disgusting things to eat and do in the jungle. She really is a complete waste of space and an oxygen thief

Perdita
11-11-2009, 13:00
Katie Price has revealed that she will make a "big" announcement about her personal life before the year is over.

The glamour girl told readers of her OK column that she wants to keep her fans guessing for the time being, refusing to deny rumours that she is expecting a baby with boyfriend Alex Reid.

Price explained: "Last week I told OK that I have a big surprise in store and there is already gossip that I'm pregnant. Well, let them speculate what they like. All I'll say is never underestimate the Pricey.

"They can say I'm pregnant, they can say what they like. It will all be revealed before the New Year."

The 31-year-old started dating cage fighter Reid in July this year. Since then, there have been constant rumours that Price wanted to settle down and start a family with him.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a186355/price-teases-over-shock-announcement.html

Siobhan
11-11-2009, 13:15
Who cares?? :rolleyes:

alan45
11-11-2009, 13:30
Who cares?? :rolleyes:

Personally speaking I dont give a flying %^*& what this trollop gets up too:thumbsdow

Trinity
11-11-2009, 13:33
I don't care What Katie Did, Does or Will Do.

tammyy2j
11-11-2009, 13:55
FFS she is not fit to be a mother and now she could be pregnant again :angry:

Debs
11-11-2009, 17:05
She'll do anything for attention, she really is the most annoying person on the planet at the moment!!!
i was looking forward to im a celeb this year but now theres a chance she can be on it i dont think ill bother!

lets hope her big announcement is she is going to move to mars or something!

Siobhan
11-11-2009, 17:07
That is what really annoys me about her.. she has a big announcement well then say it already instead of making it the BIG thing of the century and I bet it is something stupid like she is going to become a pop star, reduce her breast or get back with Peter.... :angry::angry:

Bad Wolf
11-11-2009, 18:46
her going in im a non-entity get me in here, is even more of a turn off for me than the bugs, - cant stand watching it because of all the critters, definately not going attempt to watch if that twit is going back on,

im not loving "reality" (term used very loosely) tv at the moment- the x factor is a joke, and now this!

Perdita
26-11-2009, 11:40
ITV2 has commissioned a second series of What Katie Did Next, it has been announced.

The fly-on-the-wall series will follow Price immediately following her exit from the I'm A Celebrity... jungle last week.

Price commented of the new series: "Viewers have seen what I went through in the jungle, and now they’ll get to find out exactly what happens next. As ever, there’s bound to be lots of drama!"

ITV2 controller Zai Bennett added: "The first series of What Katie Did Next was a huge success for ITV2 and we’re delighted that Katie will continue to share every facet of her amazing life with our viewers first."

The eight-episode series, which will see Price continuing her life as a model, mother and businesswoman as she heads home from Australia, is slated to air in early 2010

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a188700/katie-price-handed-new-itv2-series.html

Is anybody actually watching this? I have enough when I see the trailers, could not sit through an hour of it. :confused:

Perdita
27-11-2009, 09:08
Katie Price has reportedly asked Peter Andre for a reunion.

According to The Sun, Price made the request in a phone call on Monday shortly after she walked out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

A friend of Andre said: "She said she was sorry for being such a bitch to him. She asked him straight out if there was any chance they could get back together and pleaded for a reunion.

"She was telling him she just couldn't stop thinking of him and their life together. Katie told him she even dreamed of him at night but would wake up to realise he wasn't there, and feel sad. She was being the Katie Pete fell in love with in the first place."

He added: "He just assumed she wanted to speak to the kids, which she eventually did. But then she came out with all this stuff about how she missed him and knew she had been an idiot.

"The idea of a reunion is not something Pete would even consider. They are divorced and that's it."

Andre and Price wed in 2005 after getting together on I'm A Celebrity a year earlier. Their divorce was finalised last month.

Price split from her partner Alex Reid earlier this week.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a188814/katie-price-asks-andre-for-reunion.html

If they do get back together, they will have both made a packet out of their divorce and rekindled relationship. Can't help feeling it was all a publicity stunt anyway but I might be wrong about that

sindydoll
27-11-2009, 10:13
Katie Price has reportedly asked Peter Andre for a reunion.

According to The Sun, Price made the request in a phone call on Monday shortly after she walked out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!

A friend of Andre said: "She said she was sorry for being such a bitch to him. She asked him straight out if there was any chance they could get back together and pleaded for a reunion.

"She was telling him she just couldn't stop thinking of him and their life together. Katie told him she even dreamed of him at night but would wake up to realise he wasn't there, and feel sad. She was being the Katie Pete fell in love with in the first place."

He added: "He just assumed she wanted to speak to the kids, which she eventually did. But then she came out with all this stuff about how she missed him and knew she had been an idiot.

"The idea of a reunion is not something Pete would even consider. They are divorced and that's it."

Andre and Price wed in 2005 after getting together on I'm A Celebrity a year earlier. Their divorce was finalised last month.

Price split from her partner Alex Reid earlier this week.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a188814/katie-price-asks-andre-for-reunion.html

If they do get back together, they will have both made a packet out of their divorce and rekindled relationship. Can't help feeling it was all a publicity stunt anyway but I might be wrong about that

i was reading the other day on another forum someone had posted that they could see right through her! this person said this divorce is a sham its just to make money she is getting her publicity on I'm a celeb she is getting the most hated woman status so she can earn a few quid writing about that! and to top it all she will get back with peter because she has already made her money out the divorce so now she will earn a bit more with the story of them getting back together...i said from the beginning of the divorce not to believe anything! there not in it for pure love its just to make money

Abigail
27-11-2009, 12:41
I have far better and more important things to fill my days with than worrying over some celebrity who may or may not have got married and divorced for publicity. To be quite honest, I couldn't give a flying duck.

lizann
27-11-2009, 15:45
Jordan and Katie Price need to disappear

Chloe O'brien
29-11-2009, 00:30
It would be front page news if Jordan was to trun up at the opening of a branch of the poundshop. She can't help herself she has to be in the media everyday. She doesn't care if she makes a full off herself or not, which is sad because I felt for Jordan when she went through all the heartbreak with Harvey's disablity and Dwight Yorke shunning his own child. Being nominated for all those bushtucker trials only proved how the public feel about her. She needs to go away and rethink her priorities. She can have a life in the media but it has to be for the right reasons not just to promote her sex life.

tammyy2j
29-07-2010, 15:25
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1298304/Katie-Price-lands-controversy-says-divorced-children-lucky.html#ixzz0v0puKQoO

She's not exactly known for choosing her words carefully.

But even Katie Price may have gone too far this time when she said children that come from divorced families are 'lucky'.
Appearing on This Morning yesterday, the glamour model said they were probably better off than those whose parents were still together as they got 'extra' presents.

Speaking to hosts Eamon Holmes and Ruth Langsford, Katie, who was at HMV in London today to launch her new book Paradise, said: 'Any child that has parents who are divorced are lucky. They get extra Christmas presents, birthday presents and extra trips.'
And she added that she was glad that she split from Peter Andre while her children - Harvey, seven, Junior, five and three-year-old Princess - were young, as they will 'forget' about the split when they are older.

She said: 'I revert back to when my mum and dad split up. I was three or four and I can't even remember it.
'So really it was good it happened at that age because if it had happened when the kids were a bit older then I think it probably could have affected them.'

Siobhan
29-07-2010, 15:34
it is stuff like this that makes me wanna vomit everytime she appears on tv.. how are they lucky??

Chloe O'brien
30-07-2010, 23:14
She really does just open her mouth and let's her belly grumble.

Perdita
09-08-2010, 12:45
Katie Price has expressed hopes that a recent magazine photoshoot will enable her to move into fashion modelling.

The glamour star has focused on her ventures in reality TV, music, merchandising and writing in recent years.

Price told Metro: "I've done Wonderland magazine, a spread and a cover, which will hopefully open up fashion magazines for me.

"Hopefully they'll see I'm still a good model with a story to tell and it'll be different to the weekly celebrity magazines."

Asked if she had a typical fan, she said: "No, I cater for all ages, male and female. With my books it's from young girls to old ladies. Some girls say I'm their role model, which is really flattering.

"I don't know, they just say they want to be like me. They also say I'm really tiny. I get that a lot. People can't believe how small I am when they meet me."

What kind of fashion can she model with her figure??:rolleyes:

Siobhan
09-08-2010, 13:04
What kind of fashion can she model with her figure??:rolleyes:

Skanger and Chav weekly :lol:

Perdita
13-08-2010, 06:56
Katie Price has revealed that she would love to be a forensic detective.

The 32-year-old, who recently stated her desire to move into fashion magazine modelling, said that her dream job would involve studying the rationale of the criminal mind.

She admitted: "If I could be a forensic detective I would.

"I am fascinated by the human brain. A lot of people don't know this but if I could have my dream job it would be going into prisons getting inside people's minds to know what triggers them off."

Price made the comments during an interview on ITV1's The Michael Ball Show, which airs on August 16 at 3pm.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::lol:

Siobhan
13-08-2010, 08:43
People are always fascinated by what they don't have :lol:

Chloe O'brien
13-08-2010, 14:45
She is away with the fairies. She just says any old rubbish to get herself in the papers. WTF is she going on about forensic dectectives don't go into prisons to get inside prisoners mind. They work crime scenes. She's confused between Cracker and CSI. completely bonkers.

Perdita
11-03-2011, 10:22
Katie Price has reportedly filed for divorce from Alex Reid almost eight weeks after announcing their separation.

According to The Mirror, the 32-year-old's lawyer Fiona Shackleton lodged papers at the High Court yesterday. It has been suggested that the pair could be legally separated within two months if they are granted a no-fault divorce.

"Katie wants to put the past behind her and get on with her life," a source said. "The way she sees it, her marriage to Alex is over. The sooner they can put it all behind them, the sooner they can both move on.

"Neither she nor Alex wanted to drag out the process or point the finger. If anything, they just wanted it dealt with in the most mature manner possible."

Price split from the cage fighter in January after 11 months of marriage.

DS

Very predictable from the start :rolleyes:

Perdita
10-05-2011, 14:43
Katie Price has revealed that she will record a new series of her current reality TV show Katie this summer.

The glamour model also added on Twitter that she will eventually release the show on DVD for those without a satellite dish.

Price said: "My last episode of 'Katie' tonight sky living 9pm thanks for making it SKY high rating show!I film my next 'Katie' august!! X (sic)"

"Don't worry I know a lot of you people didn't get to see my show as its not on free view! All my series will be out on DVD x"

Price switched from ITV2 to Living with a deal in June 2010. The Living network was purchased by Sky as part of its acquisition of Virgin Media's TV channel that month.

She later claimed that she made the move because ITV did not sufficiently promote her reality shows.

Are people still watching this to warrant series afert series? :eek: Only ever managed to watch 10 minutes when she was still married to Peter Andre, that was enough for me

Siobhan
10-05-2011, 14:55
I refuse to allow that woman to have air time in my house so I have only seen ads of this, not the program

Chloe O'brien
15-05-2011, 01:28
I've never watched any of her reality shows even when she was with Peter Andre. I only see the trailers when I'm watching programmes on living.

JustJodi
15-05-2011, 12:03
If I am brutally honest, we are wasting a page talking about this plastic boobie doll,,shes awful, period,,,

Perdita
17-08-2011, 06:15
COVER your ears - Jordan is planning to revive her music career.
The tone-deaf glamour girl, real name Katie Price, says she wants to release an album next year.

It comes despite her debut single Free To Love Again, turning out to be a flop and only getting to No 60 in the charts last year.

Katie, 33, who is dating toyboy Leandro Penna, 25, has asked fans what sort of songs they would like her to sing.

She tweeted: "I want to do another album for next year what would my fans prefer cover songs (of what) new songs or mixture?" When one suggested Adele's Someone Like You, she replied: "Me and Leo love that song its our fav song."

She also said that the album would be made for charity.

And the mum of three hit out at critics who mocked her singing abilities, writing to one: "Whether you think I can sing or not at least I do things I want in life your obviously a person who would rather knock people."

Five years ago Katie, right, released the nauseating album A Whole New World with her then hubby Peter Andre, 38.

alan45
17-08-2011, 06:46
ZZZZZZZZZ Is there nothing this talentless bimbo won't try in her insatiable quest for self promotion.

Perdita
25-02-2012, 19:34
Katie Price has landed her own column in The Sun on Sunday.

The former glamour model plans to show a more intellectual side to herself in the new role, discussing topical issues such as the recession, feminism and the education system.

"It's simple. Katie Price has grown up," she told The Sun. "I am now 33 and I am much more interested in what's going on in the world than I was before. Maybe I was uninterested in the past because I was arrogant. Maybe it was because I was living in a bubble. But now things are different.

"I have kids who I have to think about. What kind of future will they have? How will I make their lives secure? These are questions I have to ask myself. Of course I still like to let my hair down from time to time - I'm only human - but I've become more sensible.

"The reason I am doing this column is because I want to show people I'm not all lashes, fake tan and boobs. I've got more common sense than most celebrities and I've got a point of view on most subjects.

"I want it to carry serious messages without being boring. I have a view on things that are political and if I think something needs changing, I fight for what I believe is right. I'm not a quitter. And unlike some, I haven't shied away from British taxes and gone to live in Monaco. I love Britain and everything about it."

Price has taken part in debates at Oxford Union and Cambridge Union in recent months

She also appeared on Newsnight earlier this month to discuss PIP breast implants with host Jeremy Paxman.

The Sun on Sunday launches tomorrow (February 26)

alan45
25-02-2012, 20:07
There is alredy a mention of the Sun on Sunday here http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?123098-Phone-Hacking-Scandal&p=751682#post751682 and surely there are enough threads on Katie Price

lizann
24-02-2013, 23:15
i see she is reproducing again

Perdita
25-02-2013, 05:44
Yes, her 4th child with husband #3 ... and I don't see that marriage lasting, I feel sorry for her children, having to adjust to another father figure in their lives :(

JustJodi
25-02-2013, 11:27
Shes pretty pathetic and shallow ,,down right selfish !!!!!! Thats just how I see it, and I agree its the kids I really feel bad for

tammyy2j
07-05-2014, 14:05
Yes, her 4th child with husband #3 ... and I don't see that marriage lasting, I feel sorry for her children, having to adjust to another father figure in their lives :(

She is pregnant again and now divorcing the father too

tammyy2j
07-05-2014, 14:05

Perdita
07-05-2014, 15:05
Yes, this relationship only lasted 20 months and she is 6 months pregnant :(

Kim
13-05-2014, 22:17
She is pregnant again and now divorcing the father too

And apparently she wants even more kids when she is over 40 :eek: I don't disagree with pregnancies over 40, but I do disagree when someone will already have 5 children.

Apparently the latest husband cheated on her but a lot of people are saying it's karma for her cheating on Andre.

She needs to stop popping out kids like smarties and start actually getting to know men properly before bringing them into the family.