PDA

View Full Version : Benidorm Series 3

Perdita
16-09-2009, 09:40
Friday, 2 October 2009, 9:00PM - 10:00PM

Our holiday makers are back for a free week's holiday in Benidorm that they received as compensation after being taken hostage by a drug dealer last year.

Martin (Nicholas Burns) has a very different new girlfriend Brandy (Sheridan Smith) who is desperate to break out of The Solana and have a good time.

While Mel (Geoffrey Hutchings) enlists the help of Mick (Steve Pemberton) to open his new mobility shop with disastrous results.

From itv.com

Looking forward to this :cheer:

Hannelene
19-09-2009, 10:51
I love this show I saw the advert some minutes ago and I am so excited

LostVoodoo
19-09-2009, 11:56
ahaha, brilliant, i love how they have to think of ways to get them all back to the same place!

i still think they should all go to blackpool one year...

Hannelene
19-09-2009, 14:15
No Benidorm seems to be the perfect location for this show they can't change a winning formula

LostVoodoo
20-09-2009, 07:38
No Benidorm seems to be the perfect location for this show they can't change a winning formula

ah, but there's a credit crunch on!

Hannelene
20-09-2009, 11:46
It wouldn't work!

Perdita
30-10-2009, 05:46
Hit TV show Benidorm is all about Brits behaving badly abroad – and Kerry Katona thinks she would fit right in.

The axed Iceland star is in talks to star in the ITV1 comedy. She believes it could rescue her career which was shattered by footage of her snorting cocaine in her home.

A source said: “She’s been talking with producers for weeks and they’re poised to sign the deal.

“They see Kerry as perfect to star in the show and she’s told her reps to make it happen. Kerry knows it may only be a small part but she’s hoping it could lead to bigger things, maybe becoming one of the main roles. Acting is something she has always wanted to do.”

The award-winning show – about a bunch of misfit Brits on holiday in the Spanish resort – is now in its third series and stars Johnny Vegas as quiz king The Oracle.

Kerry, 28, starred in her own MTV reality show for four years before it was axed. She also had a bit part in Brit comedy Three and Out.

Her pal added: “She’s been through a lot in the last 12 months and she thinks being an actress will be a new beginning for her.”

Kerry once said she can relate to Benidorm. She said: “I could make that programme go with a real zing.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/30/kerry-katona-in-talks-to-star-in-benidorm-115875-21783582/

Hannelene
31-10-2009, 09:43
Kerry could be perfect to star in it but she wouldn't be acting- she would be playing herself.

Perdita
31-10-2009, 13:03
Good grief, no, I don't want her in the show, she is no actress apart from trying to flog some frozen food in a tv advert :thumbsdow:

Hannelene
31-10-2009, 13:45
She needs to do something and she could have a bit part on the show. I am no fan of Kerry's as I think she has wasted her life and opportunities but she needs to do something instead of selling every ounce of her existence.

Trinity
31-10-2009, 14:17
She needs to get, clean, get healthy and get rid of that waster of a husband.

And she needs to ditch her obsession with publicity - why would anyone be interested in watching someone self destruct?
I only ever read about her in the hairdressers and dentists, but there seem to be constant pictures of her on the covers of magazines in the supermarket. Why????

Kerry, Jordon and Posh - over rated, over inflated and malnurished.

A trio of bad role models.

Bryan
31-10-2009, 16:14
Kerry, Jordon and Posh - over rated, over inflated and malnurished. .

I wouldn't call Kerry Katona malnurished! :D :lol:

Trinity
01-11-2009, 07:44
Kerry, Jordon and Posh - over rated, over inflated and malnurished. .

I wouldn't call Kerry Katona malnurished! :D :lol:

That was supposed to be:

Kerry - overated
Jordon - over inflated
Posh - malnourished.

But you knew that, Bryan :D

Perdita
02-11-2009, 07:54
Kerry Katona will not appear on Benidorm, the show's writer has said.

Recent reports claimed that Katona was in talks to appear on the ITV1 comedy in an attempt to rebuild her image.

However, when writer Derren Litten was asked about the rumours on his Twitter page, he replied: "No. Not true."

Rumours that Katona would appear on Coronation Street were also denied recently. :eek:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a184664/benidorm-writer-denies-katona-cameo.html

I am pleased about that :cheer:

Perdita
06-11-2009, 04:13
THE third series of ITV1's award-winning comedy Benidorm ends in a flash.

Tonight's finale sees Donald (Kenny Ireland) and Jacqueline (Janine Duvitski) welcome pal Wink McAndrew into the resort - who sparks outrage by strapping a fake willie under his kilt.

The wacky character, played by Stuart McGugan, causes even more mayhem on the Spanish coast with his ideas of fun - which end in a character's death.

The 9pm episode also sees Johnny Vegas's character The Oracle decide to give his relationship with Telle (Hannah Hobley) another go.

Meanwhile Madge and Mel make a momentous decision which will keep them in Benidorm forever. And there's more crazy antics as Keith Barron guest stars as Benidorm's deputy mayor.

Hasta la vista, Benidorm!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2716751/The-third-series-of-ITV1s-award-winning-comedy-Benidorm-ends-in-a-flash.html

What a shame it is the last episode already :(

alan45
10-11-2009, 00:09
Just watched the last episode on ITV2. Can anyone settle an argument. Was that actually Mel and Madge singing Spanish Eyes. If so they werent at all bad

Perdita
10-11-2009, 06:12
I think it was them too but I am not sure. Shame the series has ended again.