PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Church to be new face of Iceland?

Perdita
14-09-2009, 08:57
Charlotte Church has reportedly become the new face of Iceland.

According to The People, Church signed a £250,000 deal with the supermarket and has already started filming television adverts.

"Charlotte's perfect for the role," an Iceland source said. "She is a mum, down-to-earth, and has a huge following of fans who are also Iceland's target shoppers."

Church would be taking over from Kerry Katona, who lost her Iceland contract last month when a video emerged of her allegedly taking cocaine.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a177206/charlotte-church-to-be-new-face-of-iceland.html

Chris_2k11
14-09-2009, 12:54
Why does it have to be someone famous who does it?

Perdita
14-09-2009, 13:03
Perhaps Iceland thinks that ordinary shoppers will be positively influenced if they see celebs shopping in their stores

Abigail
15-09-2009, 18:18
Well to be honest, the Queen could front their adverts and it wouldn't change my shopping habits.

Where I shop is a personal choice on quality & quantity of food, price and location, not who stars in the adverts for a particular shop.

Chloe O'brien
15-09-2009, 20:22
I thought Kym Marsh was going to be the new face of Iceland.

Perdita
16-09-2009, 06:04
From Kym Marsh's interview on DS:

And there have been press reports suggesting that you're about to become the new face of Iceland...
"[Laughs] It's very flattering to be considered, however my contract with Granada will stop me from doing that because I'm very busy here and can't possibly take on other things!"

Hannelene
19-09-2009, 10:50
This could work as I like Charlotte she seems like a sensible girl!