PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook, McFadden: 'We'd love Grant back'

sindydoll
08-09-2009, 15:32
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a176366/westbrook-mcfadden-wed-love-grant-back.html

to watch interview

Chris_2k11
08-09-2009, 17:14
Steve - "shes been around the block"

Chloe O'brien
09-09-2009, 12:37
Of course they want Ross back, he is their only hope of saving their jobs, as he's the only one of the mitchell clan who can act.

alan45
09-09-2009, 12:44
Of course they want Ross back, he is their only hope of saving their jobs, as he's the only one of the mitchell clan who can act.
The Poison Dwarf proves your post Kath. She is always babbling on to whoever will listen that the Beeb should bwing Gwant Back

Chloe O'brien
09-09-2009, 12:47
I'm all for them bringing back Grunt but they have to sacrifice at least three cast members to pay his salary. So Peggy, Phil and Sam will have to take an extended holiday to Mexico.

Siobhan
09-09-2009, 12:48
I'm all for them bringing back Grunt but they have to sacrifice at least three cast members to pay his salary. So Peggy, Phil and Sam will have to take an extended holiday to Mexico.

maybe Grant can come back and kill them all!! :ninja::ninja:

alan45
09-09-2009, 13:44

maybe Grant can come back and kill them all!! :ninja::ninja:

Yes he could return to the Square as his alter ego Henno Garvey and wipe out the lot of them:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chris_2k11
09-09-2009, 13:57
All the mitchells back together as a faaaahmlee haha

DaVeyWaVey
09-09-2009, 19:51
Hope he returns and kills off Peggy. Shes been getting on my tits lately.

matt1378
09-09-2009, 23:49
Roxy is really annoying me lately, her and Archie must go asap!:lol:

As for Grant returning that would be cool, Ross has always played the part well, very good actor, but he is signed up with other stuff well into next year?

Perdita
10-09-2009, 18:16
EASTENDERS bosses hope to follow up Danniella Westbrook’s sensational return by bringing Ross Kemp back to Albert Square.

They want the actor turned TV presenter, 44, back as hardman Grant Mitchell, a role he last played in 2006.

Danniella, 35, who plays his screen sister Sam Mitchell, said: “If he’s not too busy fighting pirates and being a soldier, we’d love to have him back with us.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/soaperstar/view/98065/EASTENDERS-Call-Grant-back/

Perdita
10-09-2009, 18:32
Ross Kemp has announced that he has no immediate plans to return to EastEnders.

The 45-year-old actor last appeared in the role of Grant Mitchell three years ago and has since concentrated on his career in investigative journalism.

Speaking at the GQ Men of the Year Awards, Kemp admitted that he is currently unsure about whether fans will see his hardman character again.

He told PA: "I don't know yet - you never know, do you? It depends if I'm employed, if they ask me and where I am in terms of work.

"But not at the moment. They seem to be doing quite well without me."

Asked about his next TV project, he revealed: "I'm off somewhere on my travels pretty soon. I can't tell you where, because of insurance issues."

Kemp was named as TV Personality of the Year at the GQ ceremony.

His screen siblings Steve McFadden (Phil) and Danniella Westbrook (Sam) recently told DS that they are keen to see him making an Albert Square comeback.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a176798/kemp-i-wont-return-to-walford-yet.html

With a bit of luck, Steve and Danniella and Barbara will read this and stop carping on about Ross coming back, it is getting very tiresome now in my opinion.