PDA

View Full Version : Grant v's Dennis

chance
05-06-2005, 16:04
With both on there way back who do you think would win a fight if it were to come to it? (over Sharon of course)

chance
05-06-2005, 16:06
Now remember ladys you are voting for who you think would come out on top in a fight not whos the best looking as we all know the answer to that one.There fore i have voted for grant to win the fight as realistically he looks like he could thrash dennis.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
Dennis coz they are made for eachother (so people say) Grant had his turn.

Angeldelight
Dennis... Dennis... Dennis... he loves her... their meant to be together 'forever'

Plus Dennis is younger... and he's got that gym training... think of those muscles... hehe

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-06-2005, 16:07
Though Grant does look tougher must admit!!

chance
05-06-2005, 16:09
Thats what i mean.we know sharon and dennis are meant to be together,they are great and grant had his turn and blew it but you all must admit i dont think dennis would have much chance against the madman that is grant.

*Roxy*
05-06-2005, 16:12
Dennis

Treacle
05-06-2005, 16:25
Grant Mitchell :)

Rough and rugged :D

Angeldelight
05-06-2005, 16:35
yeh but Grant's been away for a while...

~Sooz~
05-06-2005, 17:06
Now remember ladys you are voting for who you think would come out on top in a fight not whos the best looking as we all know the answer to that one.There fore i have voted for grant to win the fight as realistically he looks like he could thrash dennis.

I agree, as much as I like Dennis I think Grant would flatten Dennis in a fight!

shannisrules
05-06-2005, 17:18
i voted for dennis but i think i should have voted for grant because he looks stronger although dennis deserves to win lol

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/shannisrules/MANINTHEMOON.jpg

i_luv_dennis
05-06-2005, 17:50
dennis

CC_Rickman
05-06-2005, 22:47
Yeah i guess grant could wack dennis hes a completely different build to dennis, but obviously dennis owns the key to sharons heart, whoever wins the fight hes got sharon forever so a few bruices to the face wont matter, lol.

squarelady
05-06-2005, 22:56
I voted Dennis because I want Dennis to win the fight but I think Grant would and I think he'd win by a long way. I hope this doesn't happen. With Ross only back for a week or so I'm hoping they won't have time!

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:01
Ross Kemp is back for 2 weeks in August and has the chance to come back for longer in 2006. When they say 2 weeks though that's just filming and they film for 2 weeks worth of episodes in one session so Grant could be there for god knows how long.

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:12
Ross Kemp is back for 2 weeks in August and has the chance to come back for longer in 2006. When they say 2 weeks though that's just filming and they film for 2 weeks worth of episodes in one session so Grant could be there for god knows how long.

They said he had two weeks break from filming Ultimate Force and would only appear on screen for approx one week in the autumn when the whole family were reunited (possibly for Phil's trial?). When he finishes Ultimate Force in January he may come back for a longer period of a few months but they don't know because he never was too keen on doing that.

Treacle
05-06-2005, 23:15
I thought he would film for the whole 2 weeks.

I think he is keen to go back for 4 months in 2006, he said he's available to do that :)

squarelady
05-06-2005, 23:20
I thought he would film for the whole 2 weeks.

I think he is keen to go back for 4 months in 2006, he said he's available to do that :)

I'm not too keen on him going back because I want to watch Eastenders not 'The Mitchell Show' - I frankly find all of them pretty boring when they are together. And Peggy drives me up the wall! She's slightly up herself as Stacey Slater would say!

ElectricToes
05-06-2005, 23:25
Dennis. No question.
Grant might be big and rough but Dennis is physcotic when he's angry and where Sharon's involved I think he could get pretty scary...

Alisha
05-06-2005, 23:43
Dennis

Sharon is the love of Grants life but he is not hers and plus she has shown for more for Dennis than any of her previous partners, including Grant. When she talks about him, its unhappy memories and a life she wants to move on from. Plus Sharon was willing to leave her father for him. That says a lot for how deeply she feels for him. Sharon and Grant were well over 10 years ago and they have both evolved as people. I think there will be lots of tension but her love for Dennis simply overrides it, plain and simple. :)

Fighting physically though -still Dennis. He used to beat peeople up for a living. :lol: He can handle himself.

melanielovesdennisrickman
06-06-2005, 07:11
Hiya!!!!!
I really want Sharon and Dennis to get together and stay together,they are made for eachother!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Siobhan
06-06-2005, 09:37
Grant would kick Dennis ass anytime....

dddMac1
06-06-2005, 15:51
Sharon would chose Dennis over grant but if there was a fight for her Grant would flatten him

chocolate
06-06-2005, 17:02
i think grant is probably more stronger and probably still loves sharon but not like dennis. His love for sharon is so much that he'll win with that knowing how much he loves her and how much she loves him

.:Kitz:.
06-06-2005, 17:10
Grant :thumbsup:

~*~Leanne~*~
14-06-2005, 20:26
Dennis would win by miles

Bryan
14-06-2005, 20:29
mad phyco rockweiler vs tamed puppy dog

we all know who'd win

grant grant grant!

dont mean to say he'd get the girl

shannis forever!

bondboffin

Rach33
14-06-2005, 20:54
Dennis cos I'm biased

keymy
14-06-2005, 23:52
grant is bigger but dennis aint scared shot some dude before & done time for gbh so he aint a pussy

Bryan
15-06-2005, 11:59
he shot a fat defenless old man...

and probably did gbh picking on some porr inoncent vitcim

you cnat get much harder that grant mictchell

will be interesting to see who wins the inevitable fight

bondboffin

crazygirl
15-06-2005, 13:37
when does ross kemp start filming

phils little sister
15-06-2005, 14:03
Dennis the little weasel wouldnt stand a chance against Grant!!! :moonie:

littlemo
15-06-2005, 20:13
I voted for Dennis, because if they were having a fight to win Sharon's heart he would win hands down! although I do think Dennis has his work cut out. I think it'll be great, when Dennis and Grant come face to face. Dennis acts very jealous knowing that Sharon has had previous partners, such as Grant and Phil Mitchell, I think Dennis feels quite threatened by that fact. I remember the way he was when he was asking Sharon about her relationship with Phil, whether she loved him etc. He got very touchy. Even when Dennis first came into it, it was like nobody is going anywhere near her, like Sharon was his property. He's loved her from the moment he saw her, and there is no way Dennis is letting anybody take her away!

Grant's not going to win against Dennis!

Alisha
15-06-2005, 20:40
I know alot of people are thinking that Grant would knock Dennis's socks of but I wouldn't under estimate Dennis here. Lets look at the facts. Dennis
spent 10 years of his life beating people up for a living. He went to prision for GBH. Also Dennis is 10 years younger than Grant and therfore in a better postion. Dennis has continued to keep fit (in more ways than one) on a daily basis and is into boxing. Dennis has shown that he is no pushover and if he is fighting for Sharons love, he will go all the way.

I think they will both give as good as they get. I can't see a winner or a loser but of course the real winner would be the person who finds a place in Sharons heart. I can't see that being Grant.

stapler
15-06-2005, 20:46
I voted for Dennis, because if they were having a fight to win Sharon's heart he would win hands down! although I do think Dennis has his work cut out. I think it'll be great, when Dennis and Grant come face to face. Dennis acts very jealous knowing that Sharon has had previous partners, such as Grant and Phil Mitchell, I think Dennis feels quite threatened by that fact. I remember the way he was when he was asking Sharon about her relationship with Phil, whether she loved him etc. He got very touchy. Even when Dennis first came into it, it was like nobody is going anywhere near her, like Sharon was his property. He's loved her from the moment he saw her, and there is no way Dennis is letting anybody take her away!

Grant's not going to win against Dennis!
I don't know... Dennis is/was/whatever a boxer and all but his build isn't really anything in comparison to Grant's no matter how much he loves Sharon or not.

Alisha
15-06-2005, 20:54
I don't know... Dennis is/was/whatever a boxer and all but his build isn't really anything in comparison to Grant's no matter how much he loves Sharon or not.

true but its not about the build, its physical strength and Dennis has continued to maintain that so unless Grant hasn't been doing the same, I think Dennis will come of as the better of the two.

I personally don't think either will win or lose. They will both give as good as they get and knock each others lights outs.

ElectricToes
15-06-2005, 20:59
Dennis has got a good ten years on Grant, he spent a large part of his life beating people up for a living and he doesn't show any fear, I'm not saying he'd smash Grant to pieces, but Grant wouldn't smash him to pieces either.
Remember, it's been a while since we last saw Grant, he's older now, he's not necessarily going to be as strong as he was, or as fit...and where Sharon is concerned Dennis would kill if he had to.

stapler
15-06-2005, 22:10
Okay, all valid points lol... Dennis would do some damage, maybe they both get a punch in. I couldn't see him being that much of a threat to Grant though, the age difference or not.

squarelady
15-06-2005, 22:33
How can you compare? The only person you have to compare Grant to is the pasting he gave Phil. And you don't know how 'hard' Phil is compared to Grant because when he got the chance he got three heavies with iron bars to do it for him!

Bryan
16-06-2005, 17:27
we'll have to wait and see if or when there is one

bondboffin