PDA

View Full Version : BBC snub Denise Van Outen

Treacle
05-06-2005, 14:48
The beeb have banned Denise Van Outen from auditioning for any BBC roles for a whole year after she snubbed a role in their flagship soap EastEnders.

di marco
05-06-2005, 14:51
The beeb have banned Denise Van Outen from auditioning for any BBC roles for a whole year after she snubbed a role in their flagship soap EastEnders.

lol!

squarelady
05-06-2005, 14:52

She didn't snub a role, she completely lied and said she'd been offered the part of Tina Stewart when she hadn't at all!

Treacle
05-06-2005, 14:53
This is the full article - DigitalSpy:
Denise Van Outen has been banned from auditioning for any BBC roles for a year, after refusing a part in EastEnders.

The presenter-turned-actress ridiculed the soap, and eventually decided to opt for a role in ITV1 drama Where The Heart Is.

Van Outen said at the time, "It's something with real, credible actors, rather than going into something that in the first two scenes has me taking my clothes off and snogging the face off someone."

A source told The People, "Many on EastEnders were very upset. They felt she had stabbed them in the back by belittling them. So they've decided to give her a taste of her own medicine."

squarelady
05-06-2005, 14:57
Tina didn't take her clothes off, it was very tasteful. I think 'Enders is better of without her. <--- I'm actually just annoyed because I really like Tina/Charlotte!

.:Kitz:.
05-06-2005, 15:02
Tina didn't take her clothes off, it was very tasteful.
yeah, so whats she on about? :hmm: :D

Treacle
05-06-2005, 15:03
That Denise Van Outen is crazy :)

05-06-2005, 15:05
That Denise Van Outen is crazy :)
lol :D

Treacle
05-06-2005, 15:11
I'm going to ruin her :D

I'm going to pay somebody I know to sell a kiss and tell about her to the News Of The World.

He will as well if I twist his arm :)

di marco
05-06-2005, 15:12

I'm going to pay somebody I know to sell a kiss and tell about her to the News Of The World.

hehe lol! :D

05-06-2005, 15:12

Really? You've got to tell us what day its gonna be printed!! :rotfl:

Treacle
05-06-2005, 15:13
I will give it a go lol. I will e-mail their newsdesk anonymously.

Angeldelight
05-06-2005, 15:55
hehe... i like the sound of that... what is Denise thinking??? Tina never did any of those things in her first episodes...

Treacle
05-06-2005, 16:15
She did sleep with Johnny on the night she arrived in Walford but that was done tastefully.

squarelady
06-06-2005, 00:26
She did sleep with Johnny on the night she arrived in Walford but that was done tastefully.

They'd been together ten years though. It's not like she'd just met him.
On the subject of ruining DVA..she's needs taking down a peg or eight!

Treacle
06-06-2005, 00:27
Exactly :)

melanielovesdennisrickman
06-06-2005, 07:05
This is the full article - DigitalSpy:
Denise Van Outen has been banned from auditioning for any BBC roles for a year, after refusing a part in EastEnders.

The presenter-turned-actress ridiculed the soap, and eventually decided to opt for a role in ITV1 drama Where The Heart Is.

Van Outen said at the time, "It's something with real, credible actors, rather than going into something that in the first two scenes has me taking my clothes off and snogging the face off someone."

A source told The People, "Many on EastEnders were very upset. They felt she had stabbed them in the back by belittling them. So they've decided to give her a taste of her own medicine."

Hiya!!!!!
That Denise Van Outen is mad,how did she think she would get away with that,HaHa,LOL!!!!!
I am much happier with Charlotte Avery as Tina Stewart,HaHa,LOL!!!!!

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart: