PDA

View Full Version : Jessie and Letitia Clash

callummc
05-06-2005, 10:47
According to the sunday mirror tish deaan and Jessie Wallace have already had a bust up.Tish and Nigel were stood laughing and chatting when jessie appeared and said to tish are you not talking to me,tish says yes hows the baby,jessie replys my babys got a name,nigel then tried to calm things down,but jessie stormed-i wouldn't get to keen on her and don't get to comfortable in the pub either cos i am gonna get it back.tish then walked away saying i don't need this,so wallace shouted after heryou go on just walk away princess tipytoes.

.:Kitz:.
05-06-2005, 10:51
Ohh, can you see them getting their claws out at each other then? How true is this?

i_luv_dennis
05-06-2005, 10:52
cool probely practicing for the eposode one

angelblue
05-06-2005, 11:00
I dont believe this story in the tabliod i think its a fake but the tabliods have been quite reliable lately so i dont know

callummc
05-06-2005, 11:00
To be honest i don't know,it's supposed to be from a good sourse within the bbc,it goes into wallaces privare life a bit to ,but we all know her relationships brocken down,so there was no point in me copying all that cos it's already been done,it also saysthat jessie wallace is worried about not getting big future storylinesand wants a big roll in the wedding,it also says she's worried tish will eclipse her of the role of the future queen of walfrd,in my opinion tish has always eclipsed her,she's entitled to cos she's been there from day one.

Bryan
05-06-2005, 11:09
luvin it

bitch fight!!!!

bring it onto the show girls!!! havent had a good one in walford for ages!!!

letitia has to win!!!

bondboffin

.:SpIcYsPy:.
05-06-2005, 11:11
Lol this is jokes :p i would love to see it in action!! Any video clips?!

callummc
05-06-2005, 11:24
whats going on off screen seems to be more exciting than whats going on in the soap,probably more entertaining to.

Bryan
05-06-2005, 11:26
im not liking jessie

shes fell out with me two favourite eastend ladies

Babs and Titch

common Jessie, get yourslef "sorted" out

bondboffin

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:31
i laughed reading that, probably shouldnt have done, but it sounded funny!!! :D dont know how true it is though?

05-06-2005, 11:34
whats going on off screen seems to be more exciting than whats going on in the soap,probably more entertaining to.
I bet they are as well :rotfl:

callummc
05-06-2005, 11:34
The list goes on she had public disputes with half the cast now,when are the producers going to take control and put a stop to this ,jessie wallace has got to realise that she can't have all her own way and continue to throw her weight about ,she must realise that anyones dispenciable and treat her work mates with more respect,she's left the school playground a long time ago

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:38
The list goes on she had public disputes with half the cast now,when are the producers going to take control and put a stop to this ,jessie wallace has got to realise that she can't have all her own way and continue to throw her weight about ,she must realise that anyones dispenciable and treat her work mates with more respect,she's left the school playground a long time ago

i agree. so according to the papers it started cos letitia said hows the baby instead of hows tallulah? im sorry but thats a bit stupid, i mean i know the baby has a name but people say that all the time to people, like hows your baby doing or hows your husband, its nothing to get annoyed about!

05-06-2005, 11:39
i agree. so according to the papers it started cos letitia said hows the baby instead of hows tallulah? im sorry but thats a bit stupid, i mean i know the baby has a name but people say that all the time to people, like hows your baby doing or hows your husband, its nothing to get annoyed about!
No its not. I mean, i like Jessie's character but my god, she's stressy!! :rotfl:

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:41
No its not. I mean, i like Jessie's character but my god, she's stressy!! :rotfl:

i know! fair point that her baby does have a name, but i dont see why she got so worked up about it!

Bryan
05-06-2005, 11:51
sliughty off topic but di marco and neone hu is intereested

i have a new script on the scripts forum :)

bondboffin

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:52
sliughty off topic but di marco and neone hu is intereested

i have a new script on the scripts forum :)

bondboffin

cool, ill read that but it may not be for a day or 2, im a bit behind on the scripts cos of all the revising im doing, but i promise ill read it!
(soz for going offtopic)

emma_strange
05-06-2005, 11:56
Two of the biggest EastEnders actresses are at the centre of a furious feud, according to the Sunday Mirror today.

Jessie Wallace, better known as Kat Moon in the soap, is clashing with Letitia Dean (Sharon Watts), who has recently returned to the show.

Friends claim that Jessie is still suffering following her split from fiance Dave Morgan. The actress is also worried that co-star Letitia will be offered too many of the soap's high-profile storylines, while she could be forced to take a back-seat when on-screen husband Alfie leaves the show.

A source told the newspaper, "Jessie is trying to put on a brave face, but she is on a real downer. Her ex-fiance betrayed her. And to top it off, Letitia is back enjoying the big storylines and she's very concerned about where her character Kat is going when Alfie goes.

"They've enjoyed some of the show's most memorable storylines. She made her feelings clear to bosses when she was told about the big wedding they've lined up for Sharon and Dennis.

"She has told them she wants her character Kat to be involved in a tug-of-war between Sharon and Dennis. EastEnders doesn't want to lose her as she is one of the most popular characters."

source- digital spy

di marco
05-06-2005, 11:58
you may want to repost this in the thread called "Princess Tippytoes" as thats where it is already being discussed but i dont think the actual article has been posted in it, so it would be good if you posted it there :)

05-06-2005, 12:02
Repeat post.

Bryan
05-06-2005, 12:03
why has kat gotta stick her nose in shannis?

true she wont have nought without alfie, hes her life... and where can they go wuth her, sleepoing with the sqaure, going on the game?

im afraid once alife leaves there is little hope for kat unless they get her somone good

i say she gets with spencer, give alfie a taste of his own medicine

bondboffin

di marco
05-06-2005, 12:04

haha that would be funny to see!

squarelady
05-06-2005, 12:27
It's total rubbish and I wouldn't believe a word of it. It's scripted like an actual episode of Eastenders. Just because the papers can't find any more stories about characters being axed they are making this up. I think it's disgraceful. Anyone who truly believes that row took place should think again, I think Jessie knows the different between truth and reality. It's the Mirror who need to get over themselves.

Letitia isn't at all how they've described her. It's time to stop picking on Eastenders and Jessie and let Jessie get on with her life in peace. I wouldn't use it for chip paper let alone buy that paper to read everyday.

05-06-2005, 12:32
But she's like a big sis to spencer!

di marco
05-06-2005, 12:33
But she's like a big sis to spencer!

thats partly why it would be funny!

squarelady
05-06-2005, 12:34
Come on people, think about...it's the Daily Mirror. They are hardly the most trustworthy source of backstage gossip. Take it with a pince of salt, better still...ignore it!

05-06-2005, 12:36
Come on people, think about...it's the Daily Mirror. They are hardly the most trustworthy source of backstage gossip. Take it with a pince of salt, better still...ignore it!
good point.

Babe14
05-06-2005, 12:38
If this was to happen it would just be like Alfie/Andy Kat all over. Anyway I thought that Jessie was only in it until the end of the year so she could spend more time with her baby..

The tabloids really must be hard up for sales at he mo or have some kind of grudge against Easties!! All these rumours..rumours..rubbish I say:)

Babe14
05-06-2005, 12:43
why has kat gotta stick her nose in shannis?

Exactly and if this was to happen, Shannis still would go on. Leave D and Sharon alone, let them be happy, move forward with them.

bondboffin

I think Jake..

di marco
05-06-2005, 12:44
I think Jake..

but then chrissie wouldnt be able to be with jake! if danny doesnt die she could be with him!

Jade
05-06-2005, 12:45
Merging with other thread on this

Babe14
05-06-2005, 12:49
but then chrissie wouldnt be able to be with jake! if danny doesnt die she could be with him!

Yes she would, it could be a pre-Chrissie fling or one night of madness after a row with Chrissie or when C&J go through a "bad" patch..yes Danny would be great too:)

Rain_
05-06-2005, 13:23
It sounds far too much like an episode. Why would jesse be screaming at tish about taking back the vic? Thats scripts not real life. Not to mention childish

squarelady
05-06-2005, 14:19
It's total rubbish and I wouldn't believe a word of it. It's scripted like an actual episode of Eastenders. Just because the papers can't find any more stories about characters being axed they are making this up. I think it's disgraceful. Anyone who truly believes that row took place should think again, I think Jessie knows the different between truth and reality. It's the Mirror who need to get over themselves.

Letitia isn't at all how they've described her. It's time to stop picking on Eastenders and Jessie and let Jessie get on with her life in peace. I wouldn't use it for chip paper let alone buy that paper to read everyday.

^^^ That's my view on it. And I agree with Rain, it's very childish.

di marco
05-06-2005, 14:22
It sounds far too much like an episode. Why would jesse be screaming at tish about taking back the vic? Thats scripts not real life. Not to mention childish

that part does seem very unlikely and if she did say it, like rain said, its a very very childish thing to do!!!

squarelady
05-06-2005, 14:27
My childish comment was aimed at the paper btw, not Tish or Jessie! :)

di marco
05-06-2005, 14:32
My childish comment was aimed at the paper btw, not Tish or Jessie! :)

yes the paper is childish if they completely made this story up, but equally if they didnt then the whole thing about the vic was childish. seeing as we werent there we cant be 100% certain about the truth

chance
05-06-2005, 16:13
If this is true then jessie wallace is just a jelous cow.

*kalfie*moon*
05-06-2005, 17:11
This really doesnt sound true..The papers are probably making it all up cause they normally do and they always write stuff about Jessie:rolleyes:

Debs
05-06-2005, 17:14
i dont believ this at all! the papers seem to love to tell stories about the cast being aat war with each other!!

~Sooz~
05-06-2005, 17:14
i know! fair point that her baby does have a name, but i dont see why she got so worked up about it!

I think if it is true, she's going through a hell of a lot just now and its easy to get worked up at the slightest thing but I read this in the paper aswell and I have to take it with a huge pinch of salt, I think she's really being trampled on by the press.

Alisha
05-06-2005, 17:51
If this is true then jessie wallace is just a jelous cow.

I agree with you Chance

I doubt it though, you know what the press are like.

I do hope that Letitia gets better storylines this year. She bloody well deserves it. I like Jessie Wallace acting skills, don't get me wrong but she should not be invloved in this story to a massive extent.

Plus Letitia was wasted last year. I think it will be great to see her in character centered plots. She is very underrated and doesn't expose herself to the media.

squarelady
05-06-2005, 17:53
I think it's rubbish! Total .....well I won't swear but I think you can guess...

Emmak2005
06-06-2005, 00:30
According to the sunday mirror tish deaan and Jessie Wallace have already had a bust up.Tish and Nigel were stood laughing and chatting when jessie appeared and said to tish are you not talking to me,tish says yes hows the baby,jessie replys my babys got a name,nigel then tried to calm things down,but jessie stormed-i wouldn't get to keen on her and don't get to comfortable in the pub either cos i am gonna get it back.tish then walked away saying i don't need this,so wallace shouted after heryou go on just walk away princess tipytoes.

Ah yes I saw an article on this it said:

Two of the biggest EastEnders actresses are at the centre of a furious feud, according to the Sunday Mirror today.

Jessie Wallace, better known as Kat Moon in the soap, is clashing with Letitia Dean (Sharon Watts), who has recently returned to the show.

Friends claim that Jessie is still suffering following her split from fiance Dave Morgan. The actress is also worried that co-star Letitia will be offered too many of the soap's high-profile storylines, while she could be forced to take a back-seat when on-screen husband Alfie leaves the show.

A source told the newspaper, "Jessie is trying to put on a brave face, but she is on a real downer. Her ex-fiance betrayed her. And to top it off, Letitia is back enjoying the big storylines and she's very concerned about where her character Kat is going when Alfie goes.

"They've enjoyed some of the show's most memorable storylines. She made her feelings clear to bosses when she was told about the big wedding they've lined up for Sharon and Dennis.

"She has told them she wants her character Kat to be involved in a tug-of-war between Sharon and Dennis. EastEnders doesn't want to lose her as she is one of the most popular characters."

melanielovesdennisrickman
06-06-2005, 07:02

Hiya!!!!!
Haha,Don't know if it is True,but is suppose it could be,she had a fight with Barbara Windsor didn't she?????

Love
:heart: Melanie :heart:

Babe14
06-06-2005, 10:29
The problem started when Kat and Alfie became a couple all the storylines were Kat/Alfie, so they fell into a rut and both Kat and Alfie are now lost without the other. Whereas pre Kat/Alfie, both kat and Alfie were their own individual character. KAt had some great storylines, Lynne/Gary/Kat Zoe/Kat KAt/Zoe/Harry etc. Even Alfie had his own identity with storylines Alfie/Spence/Nana tricking his way into the Vic etc. So it looks to me now that both the characters feel they can't succedd without the other, whereas I believe they can. Kat can regain her own identity without Alfie, all it needs is thought...

If this rumour is true then to me too it sounds as though Jessie is jealous and wants to be the centre of attention all the time, no actor or actress can be, they have to take their turn and accept that some will be more involved than others. I think Jessie may have a case of I'm bigger than the show. I feel that Easties haveonly themselves to blame, they started the whole thing by bringing back old characters and handing them blank cheques...this may only be the beginning..

dddMac1
06-06-2005, 11:53
i am not going to believe this story unless it has been confirmed by the BBc cause the Papers print a lot of C**P

?????
06-06-2005, 16:09
oh my god how childish can anyone get! i knew jessie wallace was all 'me me me' but this just takes the.....! that women needs to get over herself and she better sort herself out before her career goes bust aswell, because she is not 'terrific super doopa' actor that she thinks she is, the amounts of awards she gets is disgusting.

i think she is jelouse that kalfie was no way near good as shannis.

dddMac1
06-06-2005, 16:12
Letitia does not seem the type to get into a fight but i can understand Jessie cause as we all know she does have personal problems

di marco
06-06-2005, 16:14
i am not going to believe this story unless it has been confirmed by the BBc cause the Papers print a lot of C**P

i doubt theyd confirm it if it did actually happen. more likely that theyd confirm it didnt happened if its not true

WattsRulee
06-06-2005, 16:44
can i just say, how stupid do u av 2 be 2 mix up eastenders with real life. i mean come on who says: dont get 2 comfy in the pub coz im gonna get it bac! didnt sam mitchell say tht a while ago??

Sarah Gregory
08-06-2005, 11:26
I Dont beileve the story its just another trashy story.

stapler
08-06-2005, 17:09
Perhaps she meant she's jealous because she's no longer in the limelight as every episode without fail centres around the pub... I doubt this story too though, I don't think anyone can be that highly strung over nothing.

Treacle
10-06-2005, 12:26
Sharon Marshall said 3 people have rung her up to deny this and Letitia is very upset about the rumours.

Debs
10-06-2005, 17:56
did she speak to her then or is it just more stuff being denied by eastenders

Treacle
13-06-2005, 02:54
She spoke to 3 individual sources, at first she thought it was a cover up but it's absolute nonsense.