PDA

View Full Version : Science in loft

chance
05-06-2005, 09:37
An odd chain of events has led to Science being banished to the loft until further notice.

Feeling mischievous, Anthony, Max, Saskia, Lesley, Craig and Sam had hatched a plot to douse dozing Derek with water balloons.

Upon learning of their fiendish plan, Roberto and Science forewarned Derek, who declared: "Let them try and waterbomb me!"

Science was particularly irate at the mere suggestion of showering Derek - despite having thrown water bombs at most of the group only an hour beforehand - and began to take the would-be pranksters to task.

"In the real world, if that was anybody you knew, you wouldn't let that happen," he stated. "I'm not a follower, I'm real, you get me?"

As tensions rose, Big Brother decided to intervene and called Science to the diary room, where he was informed that he had to go to the loft immediately.

"I may see you or who knows... what the big guy says," he told Derek. "I'll speak to you tomorrow if I'm still here."

With that, Science collected his duvet and moved into his new pad. Once settled, he spoke to the camera: "I'm made out to be looking like the bad guy in all this, I'm not the bad guy. That's not right, man. And now I am a target, innit? It seems that destiny has come again."